What's new

Super Boarding School: Rebirth Noticeboard and OOC

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Super Boarding School: Rebirth Noticeboard and OOC

So.........When is the next day gonna roll around?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Once the dance has wound down and everyone's gone back to their rooms I'll time jump it to the next day.

Also, I dunno about other schools in Britain but my school didn't do mixed year classes so I'll be going by that.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Was the town annihilated by a nuke or something?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Nah it wasn't, it's just not accessable to students yet. Once everything has calmed down then it will be. But for now I haven't had a board made up for it because I don't want anyone wandering too far away.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Just realised, I dont have Corax and Maria's ages and birthdays.

EDIT: Here's the class year everyone will be in;
Year 11; Isabella (24th December)
Year 12; Autumn (26th Dec), Kyo (10th August), Grace (9th August), Stella (9th November), Rolf (8th August), Alazais (5th January)
Year 13; Leo (15th April), Kyle (25th March), Trixie (26th January), Simon (21st May), Ellisia (1st December), Artemis (31st October), Sho (10th February), Ian (21st May), Siphon (26th November), Aya (22nd May), Maria (17th June), Corax (1st February)

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

D:

What, I don't get a year? Going to custodian school is harder than you think!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Edited to put them in chronological order, because I'm funny like that. I find the August birthdays to be amusing, not to mention that Ian and Simon have the same birthday and Aya's is the day just after.

EDIT: Here's the class year everyone will be in;
Year 11; Isabella (24th December)
Year 12; Rolf (8th August), Grace (9th August), Kyo (10th August), Stella (9th November), Autumn (26th Dec)
Year 13; Alazais (5th January), Trixie (26th January), Corax (1st February), Sho (10th February), Kyle (25th March), Leo (15th April), Simon (21st May), Ian (21st May), Aya (22nd May), Maria (17th June), Artemis (31st October), Siphon (26th November), Ellisia (1st December)

Last edited by a moderator:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Just realised, I'm missing Barry's birthday.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just realised, I'm missing Barry's birthday.
Has been edited into his character sheet. A while ago, as a matter of fact.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Ah okay, I guess I'll go check it then.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Ok. My characters actions for the day are all wrapped up. Simon is still wandering, but it's a small tradition of mine to never actually state when or where he sleeps. Any posts relating to him for this night can be dismissed for concerning time flow.

Just want to point out that those left active should consider when they will be ready to let the day pass. Most others have been waiting a while now after all. Going to a new area today might be unfair if actions there might last another week or more. Alternatively perhaps things could continue in a separate "retro post" thread or something?

Also, I've decided that I'll will be using my Yume character after all, but in a limited sideline role. Basically, I'm going to have her dream hacking effect target my characters. Gives me something fun to write occasionally if an opportunity comes up. I'll still leave personal interactions with Yume out for now since I don't want to over stretch my posting time. Since I've not had any feedback or approval on Yume yet I'll keep the effects limited to my own characters unless anyone is interested or wants to discuss something. I won't go posting in anyone's room thread without warning.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Holy crap, I actually forgot to read over her. I'll do it today!

Also, I know that it may be asking too much, but I'm asking for any volunteers who'd consider re-ageing their characters because we have way too many year 13's. This mainly applies to the character's who started in this SBS. The characters from the original SBS (from the very first board, not TH) have the right to keep their 18/19 if they want though any from TH or here who wouldnt mind re-ageing theirs. I'm doing this mainly to add a little variety with the characters.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Okay, read your character and it seems alright. So she's approved. Though it does look like she may throw a spanner or two in my scenario's. Nothing too bad, though she'll most likely pick up on one or two things. I'll have to PM you later on.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Haha, that's one of the reasons I had Autumn a year behind, it spreads it out a bit more ;)

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Right, people want to get things moving along to the next day so I'm only allowing today as the last day to post for the dance. After today I'll be forcing a time jump to the morning, which will involve a talk from the acting Dean of the school, picking up your time tables and uniforms followed by club signups.

EDIT: Pale has graciously changed Al's age down to 17. That'll now be edited in.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I found this video a couple of days back and I instantly thought of Stella being in the same situation. It's a parody of Taylor Swift's new song;

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

So, quick question: How exactly is the gym set up for this speech, I'm imagining rows of benches in front of rows of classroom seats in front of some pulled-out bleachers, with more benches around the sides for teachers and late arrivals, does that sound close?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

You know what American gyms are like? Or at least from what I've seen in films anyway, they've got stands of seats for spectators.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If you're intending for it to be like an American gymnasium set-up for that kind of affair, then what Shrike described is pretty close to accurate.

At least for the times I had any kind of similar thing done, that wasn't in the auditorium, it was benches out, and metal folding chairs, if needed. Any late arrivals stood along the walls.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah, lets go with it like that. I'll add the desc. once everybody is there. For this weekend I'll be controlling Corax and Maria as Bart will be away for the weekend.