What's new

Super Boarding School: Rebirth Noticeboard and OOC

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
Re: Super Boarding School: Rebirth Noticeboard and OOC

Posting using my sisters computer. Hello.

I should have my own laptop back by wednesday evening. Til then I can be around periodically this way. But considering that I haven't been able to post for a little over week now anyway since I'm still waiting for the new day to propperly start, I don't imagine this will actually effect anything. Talk of postponing seems rather unlikely unless we were to forcefully push things forward. Mine and Oni's character's are stuck in the Earlyish hours of Friday morning, whilst everyone else seems to be in Thursday evening.

More recent post's like Jackson in the courtyard I'm a little unsure of what time that is meant to be at. My characters next destination would be the courtyard, and likely seeking Siphon imediately after that. I don't want anyone to get confused with timeline here.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Made some edit to make my post easier on you Squid. Time line has always been a problem for some rp. Just glad to know I'm not the only one with laptop problems from time to time.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, far as I'm concerned, Siphon and I can always timeshift with our characters. We're not readily involved in anything that can't be summed up later. Whatever's easiest for you guys.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

At the moment we're waiting on Vina-Fran.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Right, it's been god knows how long for waiting on whoever the hell we're waiting on. Who's up for moving ahead with the event and allowing the others to play catch up? I'm sure the rest of you are as bored as me.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well. With my valiant return to the forum, I can safely say I shall return to this RP. As for the event, I have no clue WTF is going on.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Neither would your character yet anyway, so not a problem. And yeah, I'm all for that. It's been three weeks waiting after all. I'll get my characters back on with where they left off. Probably tomorrow.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

As I've said, can always sum up stuff between me and Siphon, so I've no issue carrying on and if things happen in the threads we're currently in, can just work around it, so...

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm ready whenever. Must remember to check this daily again now.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Well we probably wont be seeing the villain properly until towards second half of the event, though you are bringing Siphon along, yes?

Also, I realised today that despite planning out nearly everything else I have yet to plan anything out to do with when Charles possesses Art in my world except that Charles possesses him and tries to take revenge on the human empire.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That's all well and good. But when does Gabe get to implode people's faces with his fist?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Only on every third Tuesday, provided it's an odd numbered day and in a month that contains the letter K. During a leap year.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Wow, them be some strict rules. Also, we're waiting for Squid, then we can all implode various body parts.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Woooo. This is exciting.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Ha, dont look at me, the ball is in Squid's court now. I mean I could take control of his characters but A) it would be god awful and B) I dont think Squid would be too pleased.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Aww jeez. I'm finally able to post again and I go and delay another five/six days. Sorry about that. Writing now. Inactivity is contagious. Must be vigilent against it.

Though thinking about it, it's probably fine for people to go ahead with any general morning activity. My characters are currently in early morning, but they'd catch up to 'waking morning' pretty quickly.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*reads post*
*gets confused*

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I tend to not really follow room threads/places where my characters aren't because it gets too easy to metaplay and start mixing OOC and IC character knowledge. Unless of course whatever was posted in a previous thread let me know ahead of time that another character expects me to be somewhere else and doesn't explicitly say where *glares at Siphon*

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Ah right. Fair enough.

I can see how that post would be confusing then. The gist of what happened in the girls rooms, without going too far into OOC knowledge then, is that Yume/Monday performed her biggest dream hacking stunt yet, and as you'll gather from the rest of the court yard posts, Isabella has been whisked away by a mysterious unknown malefactor. Grace is not happy about this, and has enlisted her questing room mate to help. The rest is as you see.

There's not been any noisy/flashy goings on that Athanasia would have specifically noticed, so you've not missed anything obvious she might have responded to.

(I don't know the detail's of what's going on either. My character was merely the initial witness of this kidnapping.)