What's new

ACT Loli [七草堂]SUPER 117 ~帰ってきた天気予報~ (RJ144379)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [七草堂]SUPER 117 ~帰ってきた天気予報~

i'm not sure if i'm allowed to ask but does anyone know where to find version 1.05? I can only find 1.03

Top comment of this page.

I think I have more posts on my page than the default so this confused me at first. If anyone else is still wondering, I think Dasher was referring to his previous post (which I found very helpful).

Ah yes, I was indeed referring to my post. Didn't think it was possible to change the amount of posts per page here :)

Top comment of this page.

is it in there? I looked thought all od the list then I start to check like half the post there. I may not have seen it or something but I looked like 3 times already. sorry ^^;

is it in there? I looked thought all od the list then I start to check like half the post there. I may not have seen it or something but I looked like 3 times already. sorry ^^;
Click on the blue characters in Dasher2417's post on the top of this page (post #76). You end up somewhere. There you may use the 'search for' function by pressing 'ctrl+f'...

Click on the blue characters in Dasher2417's post on the top of this page (post #76). You end up somewhere. There you may use the 'search for' function by pressing 'ctrl+f'...

it can't find it onlt comes up with errors. I think i'm done. the game is not worth a headache trying to find it XD

Author have sent the update file to DLSite, so it should get updated soon.

(Reminder that it's loli so no link)

HYPE!

Hopefully they'll have a nicer CG image than Konata did, if it's a new character update.

HYPE!

Hopefully they'll have a nicer CG image than Konata did, if it's a new character update.

It is a new character, the priestess looking girl shown on their blog before.

It is a new character, the priestess looking girl shown on their blog before.

Yep. It appears to be Goeniko, which I mentioned a while back. This'll explain who she is better than me:

She's a fairly popular character for H Mugen and thus I've already seen a ton of hentai animations involving her, so I'm not quite as excited at her inclusion in this.

Last edited:

wonder when the game will be updated if it does get updated

update is live on DLSite.

ah cool XD

That character is finally getting in? Took quite a while, if it's the non-loli I'm thinking of...

is the update out anywhere? nyaa only has the older version

.....check the guy's post right above you, says what to do if you want it ;). If you want other sources though, don't believe it's up yet.

........I don't get it? what do you mean? :/

It's between Roan's blahblahs, capitalized in the third line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back