What's new

Sufferer FanBox

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Sufferer FanBox

Welp, I was too late.

Would anyone be so kind to reupload it to mega or somewhere?
no sh*t lol - 2 years to late :D:D:D

Cerneu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

no sh*t lol - 2 years to late :D:D:D
That's the source Rsync mentioned before. Only Bitshare was working back then and now that one is gone too.

I'm late because I've only found this game today after playing "Blue Guardian: Margaret" from the same author.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That's the source Rsync mentioned before. Only Bitshare was working back then and now that one is gone too.

I'm late because I've only found this game today after playing "Blue Guardian: Margaret" from the same author.
i don't give links that are down, at least check before stating those links don't work, because i always check, do they work or not, before posting them.
Uploadable/bigfile works and download speed is almost like mega

Cerneu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i don't give links that are down, at least check before stating those links don't work, because i always check, do they work or not, before posting them.
Uploadable/bigfile works and download speed is almost like mega
Are you really sure about that? Because I've already tried all of those before, including Uploadable. That one doesn't do anything when I click on the "free user" option. It just sits on the page.

Maybe it's something on my side, but I've already tried turning off adblock and stuff, and it's still not working.