What's new

RPG [ Studio Satisfy] スタジオサティスファイ Bitch Hero Alice's Dungeon Trawl ビッチ勇者アリスの犯されダンジョン RE133038 RJ133038

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Title:
ビッチ勇者アリスの犯されダンジョン

Developed by:スタジオサティスファイ / Studio Satisfy

Intro Site:

Trial Download:

Estimate Release Date:
early May 2014

Keywords:
Woman's viewpoint
Coercion
Hentai
Lewd

A new circle's first mini RPG,not bad for giving a try.:D
The classic Action RPG with a sex-driven heroine arrives!
When Alice breaks a valuable Ming vase, she's stuck with a huge debt
that the shopowner will only let her repay through a series of risque
bounty hunts... but what she doesn't know is the vase was always
meant to break. The shopowner is playing a more devious game...

The action is familiar old school hack and slash in an RPG world.
Attack enemies by pressing buttons/keys, upgrading your weapons and armor
in various ways, with different attacks and effects when equipped.

Alice's dungeon is rife with hidden drops and boobytraps.

Clear the game to access Scene Replay Mode.
in this mode you can view all H scenes, even ones you missed during gameplay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ133038|ARPG]The Violated Dungeon of Bitch Hero Alice

Huh, need to check this out later when it comes out.
Thanks for the share as always Graciel.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what's the difference between ARPG and usual RPG?

is it the engine? anyone mind explaining it to me?

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's almost as if her boobs are only large in appearance when she has her armor on o_0;;

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol.....this reminded me of a thread someone made awhile back asking what the different terms mean. Here's a list of the ones you'll usually find on DLSite.

RPG - You already know this as Role Playing Game, NEXT!
SRPG - Strategy Role Playing Game. You'll having an army and fighting on a field rather than random battles with a party.
ARPG - Action Role Playing Game. Usually where you attack and react to attacks in real time. Best example: Violate Heroine
ACT - Action.
ADV - Adventure. Usually this one is given to VNs or Visual Novels.
RTS - Real Time Strategy. A lot like an SRPG but usually you're not playing the role of someone.
SHT - Shooting. You....err.....shoot stuff. Usually called Shumps or Bullet Hell games. Best example...in fact only example you'll ever need: Touhou.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

got it, thanks for the explanation, Koishi-tan

It's almost as if her boobs are only large in appearance when she has her armor on o_0;;
don't you know? she's wearing Bikini Armor ver. B(oobs) +9 :p

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The game is out

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Fucking push-up bras, how do they work? :p

I just downloaded the demo and haven't had a chance to test it out yet, but it's probably the difference between real time attack and turn based attack.

Edit: Alright I just tried the demo, aaaanddd it's kind of disappointing.

Gameplay: 6/10
Plot: 4/10
H-content: 4/10

The fighting mechanics is interesting. It's real time combat instead of turn-based combat, and the weapon attack area changes depending on what weapon you are using. To attack, press shift to enter attack mode (your health will appear on the top left while in attack mode). To display the attack area, press x. Press Z to attack. The default weapon will attack a small area in front of you. In the demo I also had a secondary weapon that attacks a larger range, but on my left and right instead of the front, meaning that I have to be facing side way in order to attack my enemies. It's a fresh depart from turn-based combat, but in practise it's clumsy and enemies die too easily.

Plot: I am not even sure if there's a plot. The heroine appears to have borrowed money from the item shop and must pay off her debt by doing quests.

H-content: I like the character design, but the sex scenes are silly. You get raped if you lose to enemy boss, you rape the enemy boss if you win. May be I am just being sexist, but I find that hard to understand. At least make it conditional (MC rapes enemy boss if under horny status effect), or let me choose to rape the boss or not.

Conclusion: Based on the content of the demo, I don't recommend buying the game.

Last edited:

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

The fighting mechanics is interesting. It's real time combat instead of turn-based combat, and the weapon attack area changes depending on what weapon you are using. To attack, press shift to enter attack mode (your health will appear on the top left while in attack mode). To display the attack area, press x. Press Z to attack. The default weapon will attack a small area in front of you. In the demo I also had a secondary weapon that attacks a larger range, but on my left and right instead of the front, meaning that I have to be facing side way in order to attack my enemies. It's a fresh depart from turn-based combat, but in practise it's clumsy and enemies die too easily.

Plot: I am not even sure if there's a plot. The heroine appears to have borrowed money from the item shop and must pay off her debt by doing quests.
Following your description, the gameplay appears to be interesting, but not enough to bother with the rest if it's as subpar as you make it sound, especially the lack of plot.

I know we're all here for the same reason, but if there is no decent plot in a H-RPG, what is the point of playing one ? Might as well just uncompress the "game" for the CGs, or hop over directly to Sadpanda to watch the slideshow.

Finally, thank you for the mini-review. I wish more people would do that, or at least leave their impression once they've played games. It helps to skip the bad weed, and find the better games quicker.