What's new

Studio S

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Studio S

mmm i guess this game isnt circulating yet haha i guess il buy once my paycheck come =3 i hope it is fun a least haha

soulseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found this, premium need, any1 can confirm/reupload?

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm having a problem starting Fatal Fight when I double click the exe, I get a message from Adobe AIR saying "The installation of this application is damaged. Try re-installing or contacting the publisher for assistance"

Anyone know what I did wrong?

Edit: I solved it, turns out I had to take the "iku" file and run it in a browser.

Last edited:

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is this the game that refuses to be circulated?

i checked around the net and couldn't find any leads either

soulseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's one link i have found before, some sources says it's legit but i dont have premium account to confirm.

westnet

Lurker
Reputation score

I just bit the bullet and bought it. Uploading it now. I may use bayfiles, so be prepared for that. Just to make sure it's not taken down too quickly, I have packed it with other files and renamed the 7z to something less revealing.

I can either post it here, or people can pm me and if someone else wants to upload from that point on, it's fine by me.

I am confirming now the content though. Nearly all male cast, only 2 females. Female is the nurse, and the strange face nurse. Sadly, for the females being raped is the same animation for all characters. Same two anal sex styles. Girls don't rape each other.

Same style of gameplay as strip fighter. Except no STRIP bar. You just get the HP down to the last 2 or three bars, use the right, down, right, down D special, and there you go. Use grab to initiate rape, same speed up controls, change position, and finish as the other games.

Well bayfiles is taking a long time, so here's something in the meantime.

http://freakshare.com/files/howie86c/Poles-In-Holes-With-Poles.7z.html
http://www.4shared.com/archive/l6PlTuDV/Poles_In_Holes_With_Poles_-_Di.html

Last edited:

soulseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just bit the bullet and bought it. Uploading it now. I may use bayfiles, so be prepared for that. Just to make sure it's not taken down too quickly, I have packed it with other files and renamed the 7z to something less revealing.

I can either post it here, or people can pm me and if someone else wants to upload from that point on, it's fine by me.

I am confirming now the content though. Nearly all male cast, only 2 females. Female is the nurse, and the strange face nurse. Sadly, for the females being raped is the same animation for all characters. Same two anal sex styles. Girls don't rape each other.

Same style of gameplay as strip fighter. Except no STRIP bar. You just get the HP down to the last 2 or three bars, use the right, down, right, down D special, and there you go. Use grab to initiate rape, same speed up controls, change position, and finish as the other games.

Well bayfiles is taking a long time, so here's something in the meantime.

http://freakshare.com/files/howie86c/Poles-In-Holes-With-Poles.7z.html
Thx for this post.
Btw, there's update availabe to download at studios site. It adds 2 new male characters to the game, not sure what else

Here's download link:

(just right click on the orange download thingy and save as)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i just cant make it work the moves for rape o.o every special i try get to end battle

westnet

Lurker
Reputation score

I can do it just fine on the first version, the updated version for some reason makes it more difficult. Not sure if they changed it between versions or if there is some sort of conditions in order to do it with the update.

If I figure it out, I'll certainly post. I will go ahead and see if English Fightermaker will open this.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've only played Strip Fighter 4, are there similar games by them with more smexy moves? Kinda sad that there's only about half a dozen among all the characters. I'm not huge on guro though and it seems like most the other games are pretty brutal, also not into yaoi so the latest game is bleh obviously. If the violence and smexy stuff is separated well enough, it isn't a problem.

Side scrollers are fine too if no fighters are like that. How's that game with the monsters vs the girl player? The fight system with health bars and all looks fun.

Dl'd it, that Hunter H game. This game is just freaking amazing. They need to make more games like this, where bloody death is a penalty and hentai can be enjoyed without it. My one regret is that you can't see the facehugger scene clearly. Misfortune. Also why does it always say easy mode in story? I don't know how to make it more difficult.

Playing as the monsters is great except for the ones with very little health. Do one grab and you get comboed to death afterwards every time with no health regen or multiple lives. Vs mode is lovely.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

il wait for your reply with the answer friend =3

pharaohwave

Reputation score

The update file is a little confusing, so I'll explain.

There are three folders inside the .zip.

淫夢オブファイターズアップデータ - This is the update. It's the only thing you actually need. Drop the files inside the game folder and overwrite everything. That's it.

脱衣無効パッチ - An optional patch that disables destruction of clothes, so, no more getting naughty. If you want to cancel it's effect, just use the update folder again and overwrite everything. Game goes back to normal.

【観覧注意】まひる調教CG - .jpg pics of Mahiru getting "trained". It changes nothing.

More girls and poses would have been welcome, but oh well. Thanks for sharing it.

westnet

Lurker
Reputation score

The update file is a little confusing, so I'll explain.

There are three folders inside the .zip.

淫夢オブファイターズアップデータ - This is the update. It's the only thing you actually need. Drop the files inside the game folder and overwrite everything. That's it.

脱衣無効パッチ - An optional patch that disables destruction of clothes, so, no more getting naughty. If you want to cancel it's effect, just use the update folder again and overwrite everything. Game goes back to normal.

【観覧注意】まひる調教CG - .jpg pics of Mahiru getting "trained". It changes nothing.

More girls and poses would have been welcome, but oh well. Thanks for sharing it.
Ah, that explains it. Well to aide and alieviateing the confusion, I'll go ahead and work on uploading the updated, without the semi-worksafe patch.

Here's some rep for figuring this out, because I couldn't make heads or tails of it in english fightermaker.

Uploaded.

Last edited:

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Studio S update: It looks like they have decided on the concept for their next game. It's apparently going to be another torture game like (Reira). This time, the main character will not be strong-willed like Reira, but weak-willed instead. There are screenshots of the female character, a . I'm not into the torture games, but I like the initial design of the character.

I've only played Strip Fighter 4, are there similar games by them with more smexy moves? Kinda sad that there's only about half a dozen among all the characters. I'm not huge on guro though and it seems like most the other games are pretty brutal, also not into yaoi so the latest game is bleh obviously. If the violence and smexy stuff is separated well enough, it isn't a problem.
When you say , I assume you meant Super Strip Fighter 4. If not, play , as it's basically an improvement over the origianal with like twice as many characters.

Super Strip Fighter 4 is actually one of their best games for h-content. Studio S is much more known for high ryona, low h-content. That said, I'd also recommend , which was the fighting game that came out before Super Strip Fighter 4. Another good one is , which came out right after Super Strip Fighter 4. In fact, two of the bosses in are characters from this game.

If you don't care about the game and just want sex/rape, the might be ok. (I don't like it since it's literally impossible to lose this game, but it does have several sex positions.)

is another sidescroller that came out before Hunter's H. It's worse than Hunter's H, but you might like it if you like side scrollers.

All of the above games are noticably more violent than the Strip Fighter games, but if you could handle Hunter's H you'll probably be fine.

Also why does it always say easy mode in story? I don't know how to make it more difficult.
On the stage select screen when you first start story mode, just press up or down to cycle through the levels and difficulty setings. Normally it defaults to normal mode; I'm not sure why yours starts on easy.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Studio S update: It looks like they have decided on the concept for their next game. It's apparently going to be another torture game like (Reira). This time, the main character will not be strong-willed like Reira, but weak-willed instead. There are screenshots of the female character, a . I'm not into the torture games, but I like the initial design of the character.

When you say , I assume you meant Super Strip Fighter 4. If not, play , as it's basically an improvement over the origianal with like twice as many characters.

Super Strip Fighter 4 is actually one of their best games for h-content. Studio S is much more known for high ryona, low h-content. That said, I'd also recommend , which was the fighting game that came out before Super Strip Fighter 4. Another good one is , which came out right after Super Strip Fighter 4. In fact, two of the bosses in are characters from this game.

If you don't care about the game and just want sex/rape, the might be ok. (I don't like it since it's literally impossible to lose this game, but it does have several sex positions.)

is another sidescroller that came out before Hunter's H. It's worse than Hunter's H, but you might like it if you like side scrollers.

All of the above games are noticably more violent than the Strip Fighter games, but if you could handle Hunter's H you'll probably be fine.

On the stage select screen when you first start story mode, just press up or down to cycle through the levels and difficulty setings. Normally it defaults to normal mode; I'm not sure why yours starts on easy.
I did mean Super Street Fighter, sorry. Also when I press up, it changes the levels and forces easy mode on them, I guess I did play through normal at first if the default is normal. I thought up/down was just a level select and the default was easy too since the level always flashed with "easy mode" when I changed it.

Thanks for the suggestions, I might try out some of those now. You probably helped some other people wondering about their games too.

I'm playing that Battle Slave Fantasia special edition one, now to figure out all the moves...It seems like the smexy finishers are hidden, all I keep managing to do is the ryona ones. Ah I found them.

All the "Finishing Blow" commands finish with guro, the smexy time have their own commands.

Alfred (The guy) is (< + v + D)(Back + Down + D) to grab the girl with tentacles, do it again to start the smexy time, and again to make them finish in her.
His second one is (>+v+D)(Forward + Down + D) and then (D)(D) to start it, S speeds it up, D finishes. (Thanks to Trigon)
Berserker is the same command (< + v + D)(Back + Down + D) and you can use S to speed up the animation, D finishes.
Villain is (>+W)(Forward + W), S speeds it up, D finishes.
Bunny Girl (W), A during it switches to another mode (Thanks to Trigon), S speeds it up, D finishes, she can rape the girls with a strapon and she uses her chest or mouth on the guys.

Last edited:

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alfred (The guy) is (< + v + D)(Back + Down + D) to grab the girl with tentacles, do it again to start the smexy time, and again to make them finish in her.
Berserker is the same command (< + v + D)(Back + Down + D) and you can use S to speed up the animation, D finishes.
Villain is (>+W)(Forward + W), S speeds it up, D finishes.
Bunny Girl (W), S speeds it up, D finishes, she can rape the girls and she uses her chest on the guys.

Are there anymore than just the one per enemy?
When using Marie (the bunny girl) against the guys, she can switch from using her breasts to her mouth by pressing the slash button (i think it's A). Pressing it again switches back to the boob job.

Alfred has another one. If you press diagonally* down-forward plus the grab, he lifts her into the air with one hand. Pressing slash (A?) stabs her. Pressing Kick (S?) knees her. If you press grab (D?), it switches to a forced blowjob. From there, pressing A switches back to the grab, pressing S changes the speed, and pressing D again finishes in her mouth.

* Don't press down, then forward, then grab sequentially, or you'll do the finisher instead. All the buttons must be press at the same time for the grab. Note that you can do this grab in combat, but can't get the BJ until she's defeated.

(I always play with a controller so I sometimes forget the keyboard commands, but I think the above is accurate.)

In addition to the ones you listed, I think those are the only smexy moves in the game. I really wish Studio S would focus a little more on such moves.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When using Marie (the bunny girl) against the guys, she can switch from using her breasts to her mouth by pressing the slash button (i think it's A). Pressing it again switches back to the boob job.

Alfred has another one. If you press diagonally* down-forward plus the grab, he lifts her into the air with one hand. Pressing slash (A?) stabs her. Pressing Kick (S?) knees her. If you press grab (D?), it switches to a forced blowjob. From there, pressing A switches back to the grab, pressing S changes the speed, and pressing D again finishes in her mouth.

* Don't press down, then forward, then grab sequentially, or you'll do the finisher instead. All the buttons must be press at the same time for the grab. Note that you can do this grab in combat, but can't get the BJ until she's defeated.

(I always play with a controller so I sometimes forget the keyboard commands, but I think the above is accurate.)

In addition to the ones you listed, I think those are the only smexy moves in the game. I really wish Studio S would focus a little more on such moves.
Thanks! Didn't find that other move on Alfred, will try it later.

Yeah me too on the smexy moves. At least this game is a decent fighter, one of the only H games where I went through the story mode with most characters just to fight as them and beat everything even without the H. Though there are a lot of unbalanced moves, it's still pretty fun.

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so dose the AI rape you? don't want to download it to end up just deleting it.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so dose the AI rape you? don't want to download it to end up just deleting it.
In the game I'm playing dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ076647.html, no they don't, at least I haven't had it happen though it can only occur in this game if you lose and that doesn't happen too often.

P.S: That extra move on Alfred is amazing. Gunna have to replay story mode with him again. Always have to look away during the finishers :p I really wish it was easier to skip those than trying to do half damage to them while they regenerate.

Also just noticed a bug in this game (Wouldn't doubt it if it was intentional, who wants to censor their game) , the censor is off if you try to tentacle play with the Bunny Girl as Alfred when she's cut up, you can see everything just fine... Which makes me think decensoring this game wouldn't be too difficult, at least for the times when the censor is just that bright white orb. The mosiac censoring on the guy parts is terrible in this game though, don't know if that'd be fixable.

Last edited: