What's new

Studio S

Pythagoras

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Studio S

The scat ending triggers for me each time I use the finisher while she is aware and not broken.

Torture ending has triggered for me when I finish after she's been broken.

Yet to see a different ending.

I was actually surprised with this game since the content in the previous games tended to be lackluster when considering the sex content. This one isn't extraordinary either, but it's definitely improved. Especially due to the body no longer being cut off if sexed at the ends of the screen, the improved zoom, and at least 7 positions that I've found in my brief test.

Hmm, time to test a bit more.
So how do you do a finisher? I haven't been able to figure out how to make the battle end, and it doesn't seem to be one of the commands given by the "help" line. . .

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So how do you do a finisher? I haven't been able to figure out how to make the battle end, and it doesn't seem to be one of the commands given by the "help" line. . .
down, right, down, right, and which ever key you have C assigned to

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Things I've noticed so far...

Grapple her and press down and grapple again to initiate sex if you have her bottomless. From there, you can press left, right, up and down to change the type. Not sure how to switch to the others though...random mashing of directional buttons have yielded me a few more.

There are several grapples that will decrease her resistance for declothing.

Once you get her shirt and panties off, grapple her. There are two grappled finish moves....up grapple will fist...well...all-the-way-to-the-elbow her. Down and grapple will break her arm.

From there it's just punish her until you feel like ending it.

I'm guessing the story is something along the lines of the girl being the daughter of somebody that somebody else hates so he hires this thug to defile her/torture her/kill her.

Pretty crazy...pretty weird...pretty violent...but also kinda hot in a lot of cases. Not a fan on the death and mutilation stuff though.

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The different sex scenes are accessed with the arrow keys as mentioned but to get the standing sex--up--or blowjob--left--you need to switch her from the default missionary to doggy style and then press the corresponding button. I believe it was down, but it's the one that switches between both doggy and missionary.

grab when her clothes are removed, but not already in a grapple results in a tonguing. I can't seem to trigger this while she's broken though.

Last edited:

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you swap to the doggie position by pressing down
when in missionary (and she's naked)

Last edited:

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have made several discoveries since starting this game. It's actually has some nice details and decent variety for such a short game. It's also very easy to play. Most of the moves are just a single button, or a direction plus a button (for example, down + kick does a stunning kick). Even the finisher is only down, forward, grab.

The help at the top of the screen is pretty helpful if you have it on, even if you can't read Japanese. It's color coded. The Blue kanji is punch (or weak attack), the Red kanji is Kick (or strong attack), and the yellow kanji is Grab. For example, at the start of the battle the Help will show:

Blue (attack), down + Red (stun kick i mentioned above), down + Yellow (tackle and mount), and down, forward, Yellow (finisher)

As you perform different actions, the help will change accordingly (it's a little buggy sometimes, but usually works). For example, when you have tackled her (at the start of the game), help shows:

Blue or Red (attack), Yellow (rip at skirt)

There are 4 distinct "stages" to the battle in which you can perform different actions on her. Generally, you move from one stage to the next either by performing the finisher (down, forward, grab), or by depleting her blue bar and tearing off a piece of her clothing while on top of her.

I'll go into detail on each "stage" below, but put it in spoiler tags in case people want to discover things for themselves. (Discovering what you can do is one of the fun parts of this game.)

Stage 1: Active and clothed. This is the start of the game, where she fights back. It's futile of course, since I'm pretty sure you can't lose. She's wearing all of her clothes, and her life bar is yellow.

While she's up:
Punch: basic quick, weak attack. You can string it into a 3 hit combo. If all three hits connects she is briefly stunned (bleeding from her nose)
Down + Punch: slower punch to the belly.
Forward + Punch: slow, strong punch. Stuns her.
Kick: slow, strong attack. A boot to the face. She can pretty easily interrupt this if she attacks. Briefly stuns her and knocks her down if it connects. Very briefly breaks her guard if she blocks.
Down+ Kick: slow, very strong attack. Punt to the belly. Long stun and knocks her down.
Up(jump) + Kick: weak jumping kick. Briefly stuns her if in connects.
Grab: Lifts her into the air by her shirt. From there, you can press Punch to headbutt her, Kick to knee her, or Grab again to take her to the ground. (Side note: I like this grab. I wish you could do it more often in this game...)
Down + Grab: You run forward and Tackle her to the ground. Note that she can block this.

While she's Tackled:
Punch or Kick: attack her
Grab: rips at her skirt. When the Blue bar is depleted, you tear off her skirt, which advances you to the next "stage" (see below)

When she's stunned (standing):
Grab: puts her in a bear hug.

When she's stunned an on the ground, on her back:
Kick: stomps on her
Grab: You grab her leg, drag her a foot or so, then punt her between the legs into the air.
Up + Grab: grab both legs and squeeze your foot between her legs. This depletes her blue bar.

When she's stunned and on the ground, coughing (this happens after the down + kick move above):
Kick: stomps on the back of her head.
Grab: grab her from behind in a submission type hold. (It looks like you're trying to snap her neck or put her to sleep.) Depletes blue bar.

Any time you are not grabbing her:
down, forward + Grab: Finisher. He rushes forward, tackles her to the ground, beats the hell of of her, then tears off her skirt. If this connects, it takes you to the next stage no matter how much life bar or blue bar she has.

Lastly, a nice little detail is when her life gets really low, she stops fighting back and backs away, clutching her belly and looking injured.

Stage 2: Pleading and bottomless. She's on her knees, trying to cover herself with her hands. She's pretty much defeated at this point, begging you to stop or not come any closer. She has a little fight left, so that when you grab/tackle her she will still sometimes break free. Her life bar is orange.

Note: there's a 4th button, which usually doesn't do anything except in specific(rape) situations. It defaults to the "Q" key on the keyboard, so that's what I'll call it below.

On her knees:
Punch: 3 hit combo punch as before
Forward + Punch: strong punch knocks her down
Kick: boot between the legs, knocking her down.
Grab: pick her up and slam her to the ground
Back + Grab: pick her up and slam her to the ground on the opposite side of you. (Use this when she's stuck in the corner of the stage)
Down + Grab: Tackler her

On the ground:
Grab: grab both legs and squeeze your foot between her legs. This depletes her blue bar.
Forward + Grab: pick her up off the ground and punch her in the face. The puts her back on her knees

When she's tackled:
Punch or Kick: attack
Grab: rips at her top, depleting her blue bar. When the blue bar is gone, you'll rip her top off and advance to the next stage.
Down + Grab: rape. If it's the first time, you'll eventually push into her with a shower of blood, taking her virginity.

While raping her:
Left or Right: switch between raping her to fingering her
Punch: increase/decrease speed (there's only 2 speeds)
Kick: finish (cum inside of her or force her to urinate)
Grab: stop raping her and release her
Q button: toggles the inner view camera

Any time not grabbing or raping her:
down, forward + Grab: Finisher. He rushes forward, tackles her to the ground, beats the hell of of her, then tears off her top. If this connects, it takes you to the next stage no matter how much life blue or blue bar she has.

Stage 3: Defeated and naked, but conscious. She lays on the ground feebly trying to cover herself and weakly pleading. You can rape her pretty much however you want here. She has no fight left in her and cannot escape any of your grabs. Note that if you perform the finisher here, it will end the battle without advancing to stage 4. Her life bar is Red, and she has no blue bar.

Note: I've been calling the weak attack button "Punch", but in this stage, since she's on the ground, your character will give her a weak kick instead.

On the ground:
"Punch": weak kick attack
Kick: stomp on her
down + Kick: punt her between the legs
Grab: pick her up, slam her to the ground, and start licking her.
Back + Grab: pick her up and slam her to the ground on the opposite side of you. No lick.
Down + Grab: Tackle, as usual.

While licking her:
Punch: increase or decrease speed
Kick: finish (make her cum)
Grab: release her

While she's tackled:
Grab: Rape. NOTE: this is not down + grab like in stage 2, just grab.
Up + Grab: Break her. To shove your fist into her an a shower of blood. This brutal attack advances to stage 4.
Down + Grab: Break her. You put her in a MMA hold and break her arm. This advances to stage 4.

While raping her:
Note: you start out in missionary.
Up, left, right arrows: switch positions.
Down arrow: when in missionary, this switches her to doggy. When she's in doggy, the arrow keys above with yield different positions, one of which is a forced blowjob.
Punch: increase/decrease speed
Kick: finish (cum inside of her)
Grab: release her

down, forward + Grab: Finisher. He picks her up by the throat and squeezes, eventually snapping her neck. This attack ends the fight without advancing to stage 4. Also, urine and scat warning for those performing this move.

If you just attack her, when her life is very low, she will be broken and in stage 4.

Stage 4: Naked and broken. When in stage 3 if your reduce her life to a very low amount, she'll end up in this state. She's totally defeated and all but unconscious. The rape animations are different (she's limp instead of feebly resisting). The only way I've seen to end the fight from this stage is to use the finisher. Her life bar (while it's still there) is yellow, and she has no blue bar.

short version: Mostly the same as stage 3, except you can no longer lick her.

while she's twitching on the ground:
"Punch": weak kick
Kick: stomp on her
Down + Kick: punt between the legs
Grab: grab her leg, then punt between the legs
Back + Grab: grab her leg, then use it to slam her head first to the opposite side of you.
Down + Grab: tackle

While tackled:
Grab: rape

While raping her:
(same as stage 3, except the animations are slightly different)

down, forward + Grab: Finisher. He rushes forward, gets on top of her, and beats the hell out of her. He then shoves his fist inside of her with a shower of blood and uses it to slam her to the ground on the opposite side. Then he pulls his fist out and urinates on her broken body. This attack ends the fight.

Once the fight ends, you get a cutscene and an epilogue with an ending picture. I have seen 2 different cutscenes and three different epilogue pictures so far (ED 1, ED 4, and ED 6). Actually, scratch that. While writing this guide I somehow got ED 5.

Sometimes when I play this game, after ending the fight but before the ending cutscene, the game will crash. This seems to be a known issue if I'm reading the Studio S blog correctly. They seem to be trying to figure out what the problem is (asking people this problem to comment with computer specs, etc.).

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score

I got a question about "ryoujoku".
how can you zoom out? i must have missed something but im certain you can zoom out, i looked in a flash decompiler and found out she doesnt only show boobs but there also is a lower body to see.
i tried pushing buttons on my keyboard and every possible function on my mouse.

Edit:
i haven't found out yet but, the game is indeed focused on her boobs, so zooming out was maybe removed but in a flash decompiler you can see her lower body, with legs and everything attached!
so someone prolly needs to mod the entire thing, shame. :\

Last edited:

Pythagoras

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got a question about "ryoujoku".
how can you zoom out? i must have missed something but im certain you can zoom out, i looked in a flash decompiler and found out she doesnt only show boobs but there also is a lower body to see.
i tried pushing buttons on my keyboard and every possible function on my mouse.

Edit:
i haven't found out yet but, the game is indeed focused on her boobs, so zooming out was maybe removed but in a flash decompiler you can see her lower body, with legs and everything attached!
so someone prolly needs to mod the entire thing, shame. :\
Pretty sure you zoom with the mousewheel dude.

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score

Pretty sure you zoom with the mousewheel dude.
whaaaaa, i tried that already ofcourse, isnt there a button you press in combination? for example cntrl and then mousewheel up/down.
where is your cursor located when you zoom? do you equip a specific tool? or does it have to do with playing the swf and not the .exe?
Edit: there is no .exe D: I ARE UTTERLY CONFUSED!
are you sure were talking about the same game?

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score

also, (im gonna play necromancer a little longer)
is there some patch needed for super strip fighter 4?
some strip combos and rape scenes are malfunctioning.
perhaps its because im running windows 7?

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^ What do you mean by "malfunctioning"?

I don't think it's windows 7. I can play Super Strip Fighter 4 (and most other Studio S games) just fine, and I'm running windows 7...

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score

^ What do you mean by "malfunctioning"?

I don't think it's windows 7. I can play Super Strip Fighter 4 (and most other Studio S games) just fine, and I'm running windows 7...
thank you Trigon, after i read this post and played it again to check whether i missed something in-game everything worked fine!
you got the magic touch.
still, the things that went wrong are for example Succubus' strip combo's and Jin's rape move. succubus would freeze the moment she said "give up" and jin couldnt find his target when using the combo. (maybe he didnt know where to stick it, who knows)
but they work fine now, so i don't know what caused it in the beginning.

Last edited:

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score

someone wanna re-upload this .zip file to mediafire or something? or actually, i dont care whether its uploaded to some pay per download site as long as it aint filesonic... they suck.
Level up! Necromancer lvl 6!

Edit nvmd got that shit

Last edited:
OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

one new game, looks like its for the Iphone TT

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

looks like one of those arcade style beatemups like ninja turtles, except with men vs women. and hopefully google translate is just retarded and itl be for pc also.

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

bump for update, yes the next game will be on pc, but it will be for iphone also.