What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Studio Neko Kick ] [ スタジオねこキック ] Shouta's Tragic Day / 翔太の悲惨な一日 RE181313 RJ181313

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Shouta's Tragic Day [Contains yaoi]

I can't get VNR or ATGH itself to hook any text from the game, can anyone help me out here?
Most likely, you need plugin by this guy to hook ClipLogger, which will then hook the MV game
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29359

Stevenf84

Reputation score

can someone tell me if im missing something. the bus stop has the circle around it but i cant seem to do anything there?

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a bug. For some reason, the very first CG categorically refuse to go the fuck away, so I can't anything aside from the top of the screen. Like, there's only 1/4 of the screen visible.

MsMasada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Most likely, you need plugin by this guy to hook ClipLogger, which will then hook the MV game
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29359
That did the trick, thanks!

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

once you comlete a serie of requests and can talk with the red haired chief - he send you on a mission in the north sewers to get certain white powder we all know

/ once going out of sewer 2 choices - 1 use it to save the girl trapped in the house with the powerfull enemy - 2 get back the powder to the boss instant game over

after rescuing the girl you can go Inn 2nd floor and talk with the blonde agent in th4e 2nd floor south mid room
then can go fight the red haired boss since the agent give you powder to put a trap on him

win then game ends

btw after half of the game there its a 4th choice in the menu that takes out out of the menu like nothing happen

also there are 2 areas a couldnt never enter

1 > east on first map where the guy doesnt let you pass
2 > bulding with metal closed door right side of the inn on 2nd map
any help? also there its no reccolection gallery on this game?

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does somebody have a full save

chanzy7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

once you comlete a serie of requests and can talk with the red haired chief - he send you on a mission in the north sewers to get certain white powder we all know

/ once going out of sewer 2 choices - 1 use it to save the girl trapped in the house with the powerfull enemy - 2 get back the powder to the boss instant game over

after rescuing the girl you can go Inn 2nd floor and talk with the blonde agent in th4e 2nd floor south mid room
then can go fight the red haired boss since the agent give you powder to put a trap on him

win then game ends

btw after half of the game there its a 4th choice in the menu that takes out out of the menu like nothing happen

also there are 2 areas a couldnt never enter

1 > east on first map where the guy doesnt let you pass
2 > bulding with metal closed door right side of the inn on 2nd map
any help? also there its no reccolection gallery on this game?
Man this game is confusing, I can beat the powerful enemy and save the girl but when I talk to the blonde agent nothing happens. I tried to talk to the red haired boss but nothing happens as well. :confused:

Also there's another area I can't enter, to the left of the park with the toilets there is this chest but I didn't find any area that lead to that chest.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also there's another area I can't enter, to the left of the park with the toilets there is this chest but I didn't find any area that lead to that chest.
Interact with the water fountain to the right of the toilets, a secret passage will be revealed.

Yeah, this game is super criptic. The description seems to imply that there are two routes, only one of which is focused on ero-content. Since one poster managed to finish the game, it sounds to me like we are all stuck on the good route.

nonameforme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For some god forsaken reason, the first CG stuck on my screen and I can't see anything. Any suggestion?
I tried to use Libellule's text hooker and it get me text, don't know if this cause the problem.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

nonameforme, does this happen every time you launch the game? Have you tried launching it without the text hooker?

nonameforme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The problem is I don't know how to close it, I set it to automatic, I am trying to redo it.
Edit: closing the text hooker does nothing.
Maybe I should redownload it.

Vaed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

seems like the text hooker cause the 1st cg to stuck

Kusoyaro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems the game has 2 routes, good ending and ero ending.

Before going to the Yakuza (red haired bloke), you will either want to have zero h events for the happy end or atleast 8 h events for the lewd end.

Or thats how i understood the hints after half-assing my first run.

But yeah, the game consists of a whole slew of "fetch-and-return" quests that help you speak to more npc's and open new areas or avoid "bad" (read; H) events.

Noticed this after doing a quest, cant remember which one, got sunglasses which let me avoid the school infirmary event, no choice though which sucks.

All in all, a confusing game without a proper guide and way too much vanilla combat. I spent 3/4 of my time on pointless fights and running in circles...

Also. text hook works properly for me, maybe check it's properly plugged? @ above

Last edited:

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Kusoyaro, which translator are you using for text hooking? This is the first time for me attempting to hook machine translation, I would appreciate a brief recommendation.

I had a feeling doing quests is shooting myself in the foot. Been a while since I played a game so confusing.

Last edited:

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For those that have the images getting stuck problem.

While patching tick off the text block recognition.

Anon21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just to point out, the dlsite link in the opening post includes images of an underage male in sexual situations.

Kusoyaro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kusoyaro, which translator are you using for text hooking? This is the first time for me attempting to hook machine translation, I would appreciate a brief recommendation.

I had a feeling doing quests is shooting myself in the foot. Been a while since I played a game so confusing.
Im using Visual Novel Reader for hooking and translation but since this is an RPGMaker MV game, you need Libellule's Cliplogger plugin to actually fetch text from the game.

I think it was here:
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28839

or here:
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=815660#post815660

Or both :p

basic install:

1. Unpack to game root
2. Run patcher
3. Select game exe
4. I usually just click next until the third page about ignore repeatable's, those i generally turn off, if theyr not already off
5. Installed, now just hook VNR to cliploger.exe and voila

Hooking with VNR is generally automatic, but for this i have to right click the VNR icon on the lower right and use Game Wizard to choose the Cliploger process.

Theres propably a better way but this is the only one i know and it works so...

Not sure if it works for other similar programs, but heard theyr fine too...

And incase you just asked about which translator program i use for VNR, Atlas with Google as backup.

Edit. Also when installing Cliplogger, watch out for the last page with the extras, it has speed hack on by default so if you dont want to break the rules of physics, then untick that option since it's easier to turn on than ot turn off...

Last edited:

Kusoyaro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the double post but didnt want to clutter the post before...

I found a few key items which are needed for achieving the pure/happy ending, also if you want to get the lewd end, stay away from these since they exclude you from H events.

1st item is rare card from the first area quest chain which begins from the smoking grampa, lets you bypass the park event in the SW corner to the second area.

2nd is Tinted sunglasses which the clown in the hotel gives you for finding his passport in the basement, lets you bypass the infirmary event in school.

3rd item is the teleport wristwatch which you can get from the scientist gramps who wants seaweed from the first area in the NW corner house. Lets you bypass the mountain hitchhiking event.

There may be more but those are worth mentioning since they exlude the "meat" of the game just by having them.

Edit. Seems theres some additional trigger that points you either to the cocaine fetch quest or the 3-part downtown quest when talking to the red-headed Yakuza.
Tried to just do the quests that dont award any event bypassing items and got 6 H times before talking to red-head and got the cocaine quest which game overs if you just go talk to him.
Might be you shouldnt get the gold from the forest area or shouldnt meet Sid in the 1st area underground shop.

Edit 2. Confirmed, goldbars from the forest change the way he acts and is the trigger between the cocaine fetch or 3-part downtown quest.

Edit 3. So with 6 H times and not owning the gold bars you get the 3-part downtown quest path which gives you 8 H times and on the third time you can get H times up to 10 times and it gives you a lewd ending but the game hints theres another lewd ending at 24(!) H times...

Last edited:

Vaed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those that have the images getting stuck problem.

While patching tick off the text block recognition.
thats work like a charm, thanks :D

chanzy7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ooh, so that's how it works. Thanks for the guide Kusoyaro, I don't think I would've ever figured out any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.