What's new

ACT [ Studio Ero House] スタジオエロハウス Become Tentacle, Attack the Castle and Impregnate the Girls 触手になって城を襲撃し女の子を孕ませるゲーム RE123429 RJ123429

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 触手になって城を襲撃し女の子を孕ませるゲーム - RJ123429

Could someone please upload a complete save file? I have finished the game (gotten all 14 females) but after searching for HOURS, I cannot find how to 'end' the game.

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone please upload a complete save file? I have finished the game (gotten all 14 females) but after searching for HOURS, I cannot find how to 'end' the game.
Go back to title screen, choose the last option of Demon's nest. Pop all the girls, then talk to the middle top girl. End.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

has my attention.

shame about the loli.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Whoever has this game, could you send me a PM with dl link? Thanks.

NVM, I finnaly found one lol

Last edited:

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone knows where to find a full walktrough? >_<

Oh, also, how do you save your game? e_e

Ok, found it myself, for those who don't know, press ' P ', it'll open a save/load/quit menu! :)

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Both your questions are answered or at least partially answered on the previous page...

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Both your questions are answered or at least partially answered on the previous page...
My bad, I knew someone posted the commands but somehow got over it.

I finished the game also! :D

lhklan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played a bit and here's what I got:
- Frannie: First floor of the castle, right side.
- Second nun is outside of the Church. Just go south for a bit and you'll see her. Be warned that she can attack you and that she's quite strong.
- Merrilees: 3rd floor.
- There's a maid (Monica, I think) in the right section on the balcony floor of the castle.
- Aeneas: Castle's last floor.
- There's a third maid (Ellie) at the right corner of the outside part of the big castle.
- Pair of nuns (Louisa & Loretta): Third floor's balcony, outside the place where you found the second maid.
- Althea: Near Ellie's location, there's a door that leads to a small hut. Be warned that she'll occasionally use a whirlwind that can eats half of your HP.

Note: There's an invincible swordswoman guarding the big room on the left of the first floor so avoid it. Take the left stairs (the one leading to fire rod) - or the central stairs - and go to the second floor. Go left. There's a room roughly the size of the one on the first floor. Fortunately there's no invincible guardian there. Go up and you'll ran into Merrilees. Go to the door behind her and up to the queen - Aeneas - room. Go south and outside then go right for the second maid.

How to beat the swordswoman: Press Z to use your magic (Either Fire Rod or Thunder Rod - the latter can be found in Althea's house, 2nd floor) to take away her barrier. Afterward it's just normal. Do watch out for her dash attack.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same face syndrome. It looks like they just copy and pasted a couple expressions on every girl. Made me lol.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I would call it a remake, yes.
Also as a tip, if you're outside and remain still, your health actually regenerates. As soon as you understand the game's mechanics, it gets really easy. Hit anything at an angle and you'll be fine.
I guess you don't understand the concept of a remake, then.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess you don't understand the concept of a remake, then.
Same mechanics, same kind of content with the exact same characters. If you're such a smart ass, tell me how this isn't a remake?

youngaloha

Reputation score

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE123429
The english version was already released long ago.
So sorry to necro this thread but may I request a pm link for the english version of this game?

Don't know if this game has a anti-pirate program but there is no downloadable link on the internet yet.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So sorry to necro this thread but may I request a pm link for the english version of this game?

Don't know if this game has a anti-pirate program but there is no downloadable link on the internet yet.
I've been searching for this since it came out and I can vouch that there's no link for it.:(

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just did another search for the english version (which was released 2 years ago)...still no copies anywhere.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I just checked all the major sites i know, nothing.
Anyone able to help out by now? Or is this completely hopeless?

aledeth

Reputation score

edit: Ah nuts, I've only got a copy of the first game translated. Didn't even know there was a 2nd one.

Last edited:

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well shit. I've lurked so hard that I can't post the link without spamming a few threads. I've got the translated version uploaded on my Mega account though, send me a PM if you want it I guess.
you could just type out the mega link here without the http, would probably save you a flood of PMs

jonathan1462

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uncheatable is wut i know xD

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Tentacle rape - my favourite "style"!
but no link for the game right now :(
My fav type of game too. Wish there was more in the 2d/3d act genre. I know they are really hard to make though.

I just did another search for the english version (which was released 2 years ago)...still no copies anywhere.
Yeah they are hard to find. I still want translations for a few games i got but no luck here either.

Last edited by a moderator:

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Finally found a website that had the english version.