OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

Seeing as Adelle was having difficulties with her thoughts still, Lacri went ahead and poked her towards the bath. But it still was only a minor thing. Soon, both of them were out from their clothes and in the warmth of the bathwater. "Well... they say there is a way to actually get to the building that connects to the sky-city we see hanging up there... There have been speculations that the place is some kind of utopia that has achieved the status with their superior technological level... They say that if the tech is made available for anyone... we could reach that same level of abundance and wellfare down here..."

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When Adelle was nudged on into the bath by Lacri, she had no complaints at all really as she slipped her clothes off and got into the bath, only letting go of Lacri long enough to undress before grabbing her arm again. As they eased down into the warm water, Adelle flinched a bit as the warm water stung her poor tender folds a little, with Lacri being able to hear the sharp intake of breath from the busty blue haired girl. If Lacri looked over, she'd see Adelle placing both of her hands over her pussy, tears of pain filling her eyes now rather than those of depression from what happened. "I-It hurts," Adelle would answer Lacri if the nun asked what was wrong.

After the stinging subsided from the warm water touching her folds, she sat there and listened to Lacri speaking as she stared down into the water, seeing the remains of the hermaphrodite woman's seed covering her body, the pain from before and the sight of the cum remnants almost making her start crying again. But thankfully she was able to hold back the tears this time, clinging to Lacri again after the nun spoke to her and laying her head on Lacri's shoulder if she allowed.

"S-So that's what... you girls are trying to do? You're trying to find a way up to that city so that you can find tech to bring back down here and make the city better?" Adelle asked, trying to take her mind off of what happened as much as she could.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Like before, there was no real emotional response from Lacri. But that did not make her stop any comfort-seeking measures that Adelle was looking for, she was not that much disconnected from the emotions and feelings of others. "Yeah... that appears to be what the other sisters are planning... but this plan requires money... so we hunt for it... Astrea left everything she had with me when we split... " the nun replied, grabbing the sponge and scrubbing at herself a bit. "I think it's logical to assume that there would be less... if any at all... need to act in such criminal manners if there was enough supplies and life-supporting tech down here... while we might not see them all that much... the fact remains that the city and the farther lands suffer from great need... the homeless and poor are a lot more numerous than we can see in the everyday street view..." she carried on, applying soap at the same time.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Adelle was thankful that Lacri didn't seem to mind her clinging to her at all, appearing to know that Adelle needed some form of comfort. She listened to Lacri talk while she continued clinging, her head resting on Lacri's shoulder the whole time unless the nun needed her to move so she could soap that area, though Adelle would put her head back once Lacri had rinsed the soap off.

"No offense intended Lacri, but I think even then there would still be criminals, even ones that steal more personal things," Adelle said, taking a few seconds to sniffle and wipe her eyes before continuing, trying to keep herself from crying by talking, her mother had always told her to talk about her problems and that would help her come to terms with anything, "So how long have you girls been at this exactly? A year? More? If you all think I could help you any then I'd be more than willing to contribute somewhat."

After Lacri answered her, Adelle would pull away from the nun and begin washing herself some, soaping her chest and face up a lot in particular first before going on to soap everywhere else, asking Lacri to help her get her back, and then she would wash hers in return. If Lacri hadn't kept their conversation going after answering her questions, then Adelle would ask her if she minded talking to her, just to help her take her mind off of that, because it was helping to talk about other things.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I don't think it's going to be that easy either... humankind is far too unpredictable to ever allow for total uprooting of bad behaviour... even if we reach utopia state... but I'm sure the others won't mind you taking part... I'm sure of it... and I don't mind talking... I don't usually do it too much... Even with Zacharias... Even if he is my dedicated servant..." Lacrimosa carried on as they washed together. Eventually, the filth of the events had been washed away, at least in a physical sense. Now the girls could leave and make it for the bedroom. Rest would be a good thing for them by now.

In the nun girl's bedroom, the owner of the house got a mattress out like usual, but was not suggesting for Adelle to get her own this time. "You want to... sleep on the same mattress?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Adelle listened to Lacri talking some more while the rinsed the soap off of themselves. She smiled for the first time since before she'd been knocked out earlier and taken to that horrible building when Lacri told her that her and the others didn't mind her helping them and when she told her she didn't mind talking to her, which let her know that she wouldn't be alone and had friends. "Thanks Lacri... I really think the more I talk, the more I'll be able to come to terms with what happened to me. I must admit though... I'd rather it have been that hermaphrodite woman then some man or monster like that thing you saved me from a couple of days ago. I mean at least it was with a person, you know. Despite the fact that she raped me, I have to say that she was more gentle than those men probably would have been, and she didn't really hurt anything more than my pride thankfully," Adelle said, trying to talk about it and get it out in the open, admitting how glad she was that it was a human that did this to her, and a woman at that.

After they finally finished up in the bath and got dried off and Adelle put some powders and lotions on her to keep her skin all silky and smooth, the two of them headed back into the bedroom, where Adelle grabbed her bed clothes and slipped on her panties and tanktop she slept in. She had sat down on a chair in the bedroom and was about to go and get herself a mattress when Lacri asked if she wished to share her bed with her. Adelle meekly nodded at Lacri, letting her know that yes she did want to if she didn't mind doing so.

"Yes Lacri, please. If you don't mind that is. I just... I just need someone that I know and trust close," Adelle replied to Lacri's asking her if she wished to share her bed.

At that, Adelle would help Lacri get the mattress ready to sleep on and after it was fixed she would wipe her feet and slip under the covers. As soon as Lacri was in the bed with her, Adelle would snuggle up to her and cling to the nun, laying her head on Lacri's shoulder again.

I've got an idea for Adelle to have a bad dream of some sort, that kind of turns into a wet dream. If you don't mind me writing it up through the next update as a part before she wakes up. I believe it to be a little appropriate myself, considering the situation and what had happened.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

(Mkay.)

"I would prefer to be by myself... But... I think this is probably the best thing to do... For both of us... So not really..." Lacrimosa replied, not being one to ask for things without a good reason. There was not all that much to do in getting the resting spot into proper condition. Not before long, both girls were under the covers to hopefully get some sleep. Lacri was not hesitant to give Adelle her own embrace, and soon both were snoozing away.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Prepare for a massive mountain of text, that you don't really even have to read unless you just want to. The way I was trying to write her dream was first she has a good little dream of some stuff, that turned into a nightmare, then into a wet dream. Hope it's good and works with the story a little and hope you don't mind me writing Adelle waking up at the end of it. ;) Of course just tell me if I went a bit too far with the post and I'll edit it however needed. But with the dream I figured I had a little bit of freedom with how to write it, as dreams don't have to make sense really.)

"I... understand Lacri... and... thank you. I don't want to be alone tonight," Adelle said to Lacri a bit hesitantly as she snuggled up to her under the covers.

After that she lay there for a few minutes just kind of staring off into space, or Lacri's neck rather, as her head was laying on Lacri's shoulder. She'd been thinking of whether or not she should send a message to her parents, telling them of what had happened. But in the end she decided against that, because that would just make them worry themselves sick about her, and she didn't want to do that, thinking to herself that they shouldn't have to worry about her any. After nearly fifteen minutes of laying there thinking that over, Adelle slowly drifted off to sleep, unable to stay awake any longer as she snuggled up to Lacri for warmth and just for the simple feel of someone she knew being close and comforting her.

After Adelle had drifted off to sleep she would not pull away from Lacri any at all for most of the night, which was all but dreamless. Then after several hours of sleep, it nearly being two hours or so before dawn, she started dreaming she was back home, before she'd left to come to the big city to make herself a living as a bounty hunter of sorts. She dreamed of being with her parents and her two younger twin sisters, they were eating at the table back in her old home talking of all the good times. It was the night Adelle had decided to move out and to the big city, which had been about a whole season before she had actually left, she'd used that time to save a little bit of money with which to move out and make her way with while in the city.

Her dreams flashed and she found herself on the morning of her departure with her family, hugging each of them and kissing her little sisters, who both asked her why she had to leave. Adelle had told them that she didn't have to, she just wanted to, that she wanted to go and meet some new people, and make herself a lot of money, so that one day she could move them either out of their little house and to the big city with her, or into a bigger house back in their home town. Her parents had also given her a bit of traveling money to use along her way, telling her they loved her very much and for her to write them if anything happened along the way and if she needed help, or just to let them know she alive and well.

Soon her dreams changed again and her dream view flashed into the old building she'd been in earlier that night, and she saw herself tied up on the old bed again and was lightly struggling against the bonds, only halfheartedly trying to break free. While she struggled to get free was when it all became very real for her and she took on a more active roll in the dream, the dream becoming very vivid to the point that Adelle was actually feeling everything as if she were awake, and soon she thought... no she felt awake, this wasn't a dream at all, it was really what was happening to her, she'd never been rescued by Priscilla and was still in that building and had just dreamed that she'd been saved. She turned her head this way and that from where she was laying on the bed, her arms tied behind her back still, though she couldn't see anything or anyone, and everything after about ten feet away from the bed was pitch blackness like the lights were out. Shortly afterwards, she heard a door open and footsteps coming towards her, and soon enough someone came into view... it was Adria, the woman that had raped her, who's name she only got right before Priscilla had killed her and saved Adelle just before she gave in fully to the pleasure Adria had been bringing her.

Adria came over to the bed, not saying anything, and just as Adelle opened her mouth to speak, the hermaphrodite woman pressed her lips to Adelle's, sliding her tongue into her mouth and kissing her deeply. Adelle could only lay there really as she was kissed, softly moaning as Adria finally pulled away and broke the kiss. Adelle gasped when her captor suddenly reached down and grabbed her shirt and ripped it off of her, then yanked her shorts down and tore her panties off. Suddenly Adelle was finally able to move her body again and she began struggling to get free from her bindings to no avail. Then Adelle gasped as her eyes went wide when her captor undressed herself, showing Adelle her fully nude body, which she hadn't shown her when she'd raped her earlier.

Before Adelle could really get a good look at it though, Adria grabbed her legs and roughly spread them before stabbing her large cock into Adelle's tender folds, which were already sopping wet for some reason and ready to accept her member. Adelle let out a lewd moan despite not wanting to, the busty girl struggling to get free as her captor quickly began thrusting into her quite fast and hard, not giving Adelle the time to catch her breath very good in between thrusts as the busty girl failed to break free of her bonds, her breasts bouncing and jiggling with every thrust. Adelle's rapist pounded into her, working her body until Adelle felt that large member throbbing inside of her just like it had in her mouth and between her breasts, and she knew what was to come next and so began struggling more to get free, shaking her hips in an effort to get the cock out of her, only to fail. Her rapist however had different ideas and slowed her thrusts a little, making them longer and deeper rather than short and fast, bringing Adelle untold amounts of pleasure as her moans changed to cries as her rapist's cock bumped against her cervix with every thrust, causing Adelle's struggles to die down some as the pleasure began overwhelming her.

Not long after that, Adelle found herself writhing around uncontrollably, the pleasure building inside of her and forming a knot in her belly, which quickly grew and grew. Adria soon began thrusting fast again, though still as deeply as she could with every pump of her hips, which built Adelle even more, though she was still struggling some and still failing to break free. Soon, Adelle's vision began blurring around the edges slightly as the overwhelming pleasure washed over her, and then... the damn burst inside of her as her struggles ceased completely. Arching her back, Adelle let loose with a scream of pleasure, just as the cock inside of her erupted and she felt herself being filled with the seed of her rapist... and the worst part about it was that Adelle body was enjoying every second of it, despite her mind screaming in her head telling her to fight it, to not let herself be consumed by the pleasure. However her body didn't listen to her mind and she heard herself crying out in ecstasy anyway, despite that.

As soon as her body came down from her pleasure high, Adelle began tearing up and crying, however that did little to dissuade Adria from continuing as she started back up again, pumping her hips. Adelle let out a lewd moan as she did, unable to hold it in as Adria began moaning again as well. After that, Adelle's rapist had her way with her again and again, however unlike in the waking world, which she still wasn't aware that this was a dream, she wasn't being saved by Priscilla or anyone really. So all she could do was feebly struggle and moan lewdly as she was forced into climax after climax, while her rapist came inside of her repeatedly, never once pulling out of her. It lasted for nearly two whole hours before her rapist finally either just got bored with her, or simply couldn't go on at that point, but Adelle was too addled to know which, or care really as her vision faded and she fainted from exhaustion.

When next she woke, Adelle found herself still in the old building, and Adria soon came in again, repeating what had happened the last time, it happening in almost the same way, save this time she took Adelle from behind every time instead of with Adelle in the missionary position, repeatedly raping her and cumming inside of her and forcing her to, then it ending with Adelle fainting again. Then she woke a third time, and this time she found herself being pulled up on top of Adria, where her captor told her to bounce and fuck her, that she was tired of doing all the work with breaking Adelle in. Adelle meekly complied, her will to resist at this point practically non existent. She bounced up and down, impaling herself upon her rapist's shaft and being forced to like it, despite hating every second of it and crying while she did so.

Meanwhile in the waking world:
While Adelle was having her nightmare that she was still in the building being raped she had slightly pulled away from Lacri and started crying in her sleep, moaning softly as if trying to get away from something and unable to do so. After a minute or so Adelle began tossing and turning in her sleep, possibly waking Lacri with it.

Soon however Adelle found herself pulled off and away from her rapist, where she saw a gauntlet swinging down at her chest, as well as a sword flashing in a downwards arc at her neck. She barely even saw what was happening as someone had pulled her head around and hid the scene from her view by burying her face in their chest. She was kept like that for a minute or so before being set down, where she saw it was Isabella holding her, glancing around she noticed Mariela, who's sword was stained red, and she noticed Lacri, who had her spiked gauntlet on and it was also stained red with blood, Rachaela was standing next to where Isabella was sitting with Adelle in her lap. As soon as Adelle saw the four of them, she burst into tears, crying and sobbing for nearly twenty minutes while the four of them soothed her with comforting words. When she finally stopped crying, they wrapped a blanket around her and led her out of the building, and her vision faded, almost like she'd fainted again from exhaustion.

When she awoke again, Adelle found herself back in Lacri's bedroom with two of her mattresses pushed together to make one large bed, and she was surrounded by Lacri, Mari, Isabella, and Rachaela, all of who looked worried about her as she woke. As soon as they saw her eyes flutter open, Mari asked if she were alright, and Adelle told her yes she was okay, that she was glad they came for her. As soon as she said that, Mari pulled her into a hug and told her that of course they came to her rescue, and that if she wanted them to they would all cum for her as well. It took Adelle a few moments to realize the way in which Mari said that, and just as she was about to ask what she meant, Mari and the others all stood up and undressed, where Adelle saw that they were just like the woman that had raped her... hermaphrodites.

With that Mari and the others all told Adelle that they would make her feel better and wash away the thoughts of what that horrible woman did to her by making her feel good. Adelle gulped a bit as she saw the four advance on her, with Mari and Lacri pulling her up into Lacri's lap, where she felt the nun's large member penetrating her deeply, deeper even than the thug Adria's had. Adelle felt so full as Lacri laid her back and began having her way with her, quickly bringing Adelle to orgasm, with the busty young woman enjoying every second of it and wrapping her arms and legs around her friend. Once Lacri had taken her turn and filled Adelle with her seed, Mari took a turn and did the same, though her member didn't penetrate her as deeply as Lacri's had, then Rachaela went and hers was even less large than Mari's and she didn't last very long either, and then lastly Isabella went, with hers being larger than Mari's but not quite as much as Lacri's. But none of that mattered any more, as Adelle was feeling only great amounts of pleasure with the girls and wasn't even trying to struggle away from them.

After they'd all had a turn with her by themselves, they paired up, Mari and Isabella, and Lacri and Rachaela, taking turns together with Adelle. On their turn, Mari took Adelle's pucker and split it open for the first time, while Isabella took another turn with her pussy, Adelle moaning lewdly for the two of them as she was filled both in front and behind by their seed, loving every second of it. Then the others took their turn, with Lacri in front and Rachaela behind, with Adelle writhing around as she lay there sandwiched between them both, moaning louder and louder until she was almost screaming with every thrust now instead of moaning.

After their paired turns were over, the four of them joined up and set Adelle down in Lacri's lap, sliding her cock up into Adelle's tight little asshole, while Isabella got on top of her and took her pussy again, then Mari moved up straddled Adelle's face for a moment or two before maneuvering around so that her dick was poking at Adelle's lips, while Rachaela straddled Adelle's chest and began sliding her own up in between her large plentiful breasts. Before Mari could even thrust into her mouth, Adelle pushed her head forwards and grabbed Mari's length with her lips, sucking on it willingly. The four of them had their way with Adelle for about half an hour after that, with Adelle's eyes being rolled up in her head and a totally fucked silly look on her face as her vision faded completely.

Suddenly Adelle's eyes shot open and she bolted upright in the bed, letting go of Lacri altogether and probably waking the nun if she wasn't already awake in her haste to get up. Adelle was sweating, her crotch was wet and sticky. "Oh gods... that was a... really strange dream... and just... wow," Adelle said to herself, panting like she'd just run a mile almost. She took a moment to get her bearings and she felt like she was sitting in a puddle of water or something, then she thought for a second and it kind of like she'd peed on herself. She grabbed the blankets and flipped the covers down to see her panties soaked completely through and the mattress right under her butt was pretty soaked through as well. "Oh no... I can't believe I peed all over myself. I haven't wet the bed since I was four years old," Adelle said, touching the wet spot of her panties and then that of the bed, where she smelled it.

Wait... that wasn't pee at all. That was... "Oh gods... I didn't pee on myself. Oh gods what did mom call those dreams?" Adelle mumbled to herself in a slightly frightened tone where Lacri could hear if she was awake now.

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

(Feels so tiny, when there is that thing up there.)

Flailing into wakefulness from her supremely naughty dreams, Adelle found herself alone on the mattress. Most likely she had managed to get Lacrimosa awake and the nun girl had gotten a move on, slipping away to do her usual morning deals. Still, the busty girl had managed to make a mess of the bed with her leaking. Much like the previous mornings, the sounds of Zacharias making breakfast could be made out from the other room as Adelle pondered her wet dreams and other things.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Sorry about that, hope if wasn't too much or anything)

As Adelle jumped up in the bed, she noticed that Lacrimosa wasn't still in the bed with her thankfully, as that would have been so embarrassing that she'd probably shoot herself. She assumed that Lacri had gone to get ready for the breakfast that she could hear and smell cooking. Adelle immediately jumped out of bed without thinking of anything else and ran to the bathroom, grabbed a towel of some sort, wet it, then came back to the bed to try and wash off the stain of her... juices.

"Oh man... come off come off... I can't let Lacri see this please," Adelle groaned, scrubbing the towel or whatever she'd been able to find on the wet spot she'd made on the bed in her attempt to clean the spot up.

Should she manage to clean it good enough and everything, then she would toss the towel into an empty basket to take to wash later, and then she would clean herself up and put her clothes on before going to see if breakfast was ready.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

While she zoomed, Adelle could barely notice that it was indeed like all the other days, with Zacharias making food and Lacrimosa most likely in the chapel still. The servant was busy with the bacon flipping and didn't pay too much attention towards the busty girl, but he did wish her a good morning along the way. While she tried her best, Adelle was not able to completely get rid of the stain, the thing most likely already absorbed into the mattress.

Even from the bedroom, Adelle could make out that Zacharias was finished as she stopped with her own task. The man had taken a seat already and was eating, probably comfortable in the knowledge that the females would be there sooner or later.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Adelle barely noticed Zacharias while he cooked when she sped past to get towards, though she did return his good morning as she grabbed some towels and went back to try washing the mess she'd made up. She began washing the spot she'd made as best she could, yet in the end she found that she was unable to clean it up completely and rid the mattress of the stain of her juices. Her cheeks turned bright red as she scrubbed a little more in vain, tears starting to fall a little as she desperately tried to wash the stain, not wanting Lacri to see it and think she was a whore or something.

"Please dammit no... gods what will Lacri think of me. Please... come out come out come out COME OUT!" Adelle cried as she scrubbed, sniffling a little as she remembered the dreams that must have caused this stain.

Despite her best attempts to clean the stain, she was unsuccessful at cleaning the thing, which embarrassed her to no end. So she took the mattress and very quickly stripped it down to nothing altogether, then put it back where the others were as far from the front as possibly so Lacri wouldn't grab it before any of the others, then she pulled another one out and placed clean fresh sheets on it and put the blanket back onto it, all in a frantic rush to try and get it done before Lacri came in to see what was taking her so long to come for breakfast.

If she was able to complete the task she'd set herself, then Adelle would rush off to the bathroom again, taking a fresh change of clothes, deciding on one of her new blue blouses and skirts, and taking one of her new sets of lingerie with them and grabbing her new shoes she'd gotten to go with her new outfits as well. Once dressed, assuming she was able to do so before either Lacri or Zacharias came in on her while she frantically changed the mattress around, she would come out and eat once she'd dressed and quickly did all of her morning business.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

All the further zooming about caused a raised eyebrow on Zacharias, who took brief glances at Adelle when she went in and out again. Still, the man didn't butt into her behaviour, instead focusing on his current task at hand, the eating of food. And it seemed that Lacrimosa was taking extra time at her morning prayers, for there was no sign of her. Even after the busty girl had taken a seat, the nun did not appear. Maybe she was still dealing out the food to the orphans, like the case had been yesterday. "That looked like a hassle that you were going on. Is there something wrong?" Zacharias broke up the silence a short ways into the morning meal, apparently intrigued by the odd running about from earlier.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Despite her hurrying around in and out of the rooms, Zacharias didn't both her, which Adelle was thankful for, as she was in a hurry so that she could everything fixed before Lacri saw it and maybe told her to leave. Finally, after she'd gotten through with washing up and dressing and everything, Adelle made her way back into the kitchen and sat down at the table, though amazingly she still hadn't seen Lacri anywhere, leaving Adelle to believe that she was feeding the orphans like the day before. Of course Adelle wanted to help feed the poor kids that couldn't fend for themselves very well, but she didn't really feel like it at all to be honest... not after what had happened to her the night before, she felt quite ashamed really, mainly because she nearly gave in completely, and the fact she'd had a wetdream had a lot to do with it.

After she sat down and began eating, merely picking at her food a little while she thought about things, she heard Zacharias ask her if something was wrong. She glanced up at him after he spoke and opened her mouth to speak, then closed it again. She did this several times before finally being able to speak, as if she were having trouble picking the right words. "I... last night... on the way back. Me and Lacri... we were ambushed by this bunch of thugs. There was this one woman... she... she had a... mans part between her legs... and she... she used it on me. She stole my purity with it and dirtied me," Adelle replied to Zacharias, tears forming in her eyes as she started sniffling again, though she was able to keep from bursting into tears again thankfully and used a napkin to wipe what tears she had away. She tried to continue eating after that, wanting to forget all about what had happened, but she knew that she'd never forget it unfortunately, she would simply have to come to terms with it.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The revelation made Zacharias look sad as well, who got up from his spot to briefly stop eating and give Adelle a hug. "You have my condolences. The war and the following development in humanity have not been good, this is another show of that." the servant told Adelle as he held her for a bit, eventually returning to his seat. "If there's anything I can do, please, don't hesitate to ask."

Just then, Lacrimosa returned to the room with a few empty pots that she eventually left at the dishes and joined the two at the table. "Morning Adelle... are you alright?... you seemed to be having quite a dream..."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When Zacharias heard what had happened to them both the night before and came over and hugged the sniffling Adelle, the busty young girl wrapped her arms around him and held onto him, not letting go until he did her, letting out a few chokes sobs as she buried her face in his chest. "I... I'd have thought that... Lacri would have told you what had happened. And thanks Zach... I really appreciate that," Adelle said with a little sniffle and wipe of her eyes after she managed to recompose herself and as Zacharias returned to his seat.

After that Adelle started eating again, her appetite coming back to her a bit as she glanced over to see Lacri coming into the room carrying some empty pots. While eating, she watched Lacri take the dirty dishes over to the sink before coming back over to the table with her and Zacharias. Adelle was about to say a good morning to Lacri, but the nun spoke first as Adelle's mouth was full of food. "Y-Yeah... I was having a bit of a bad dream... at first. After a little while though... (Adelle blushes)... It turned really good," Adelle said, ending in a small voice as she blushed red as a beet, remembering her dream with Lacri and the girls.

With that, Adelle tried to concentrate on finishing her food, then once done with it she would ask Lacri what she intended on doing that day, if she was going to go and find another job or something. If Lacri was heading off to find work, then Adelle would change into something a little more for adventuring before following her out, taking her backpack after putting the loot from the thugs she'd gotten the night before, intent on selling it for some extra money. Of course if Lacri or Zacharias wished to talk some more she was willing to do so, hell she was willing to do anything to take her mind off what happened.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Really?... Well... good that there was something nice about it as well... I thought that it might be hard... after yesterday" Lacrimosa pondered as Adelle told about her naughty night-time dream experience. From there, she remained quiet and focused on eating, as did Zacharias.

Later, when all of them had finished eating, Adelle asked for Lacrimosa's current plans about the day. "Hmmm... not sure if I want to... but I'm sure the others might be on something... so.. if you want to do something yourself... might be a good idea to look around the Watering Hole... most of us usually drop out for a day after we go do the supply run though... and even if none of us are there... I'm sure there will be someone trustworthy to go with..." she answered, not looking like today was a working day for her. Still, she did not try to stop Adelle if she wanted to do something other than sit around for a day.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah... I expected it to be a nightmare myself, but thankfully it wasn't a total nightmare for me. The bad part of the dream was really that nobody saved me from the woman, and she just kept using me repeatedly," Adelle replied to Lacri after she'd spoken, blushing still and shuddering as she recalled what had happened as she went silent afterwards, finishing her food in total silence.

Once they had gotten through eating and Adelle asked if Lacri was going to do anything today for work, she listened to the nun's reply and sat there for a minute or two before making a final decision on what to do that day. She wondered if Mari, Izzy, or Rachaela would be working today, or if she may need to find someone else to work with... not that she was really opposed to that of course, besides maybe it'd be nice to work with someone else for a change instead of the girls.

"I think I will go and see about some more work Lacri, it'll help take my mind off things, and maybe I can get some extra money with which to buy that shotgun I saw the other day, and maybe with that I'll be able to keep what happened last night from happening again," Adelle said, getting up and stretching after eating the delicious food, which she thanked Zacharias for and asked if he minded washing her dirty clothes for her. A moment or two later she glanced back over to Lacri and continued, "Also Lacri, I'll uh... see if Mari, Izzy, or Rachaela wants to put me up for the night tonight and maybe tomorrow, so that I don't feel so much like a moocher on you and Zach here. But thank you both so much for putting up with me for the last few days. If I don't get the chance to talk to any of them then I'll head back here later for dinner, if that's okay."

Once she was through in the kitchen, Adelle went to change into some more adventurous clothing, as she didn't want to risk ruining her new good clothes. She took out the outfit she'd worn when she, Lacri, and all the others went down and ended up fighting that girl they'd gotten the laser knife from, grabbing her leather trench coat, scarf, and hat, she then came back out with her pistol and attached the holster to her leg and gathered all of the loot from the night before, placed it in her backpack to take and sell for some money, then she'd head on to the bar to talk with Samson about some work. She was wanting to find some work not only to take her mind off things, but also because she didn't really have much choice, as she needed all the money she could get, as she'd promised to try and help Lacri and the others with their endeavor when possible, and plus she needed enough to give to her family, so they wouldn't have to worry so much about money anymore.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Alright, do what you think is the best... But even if the others don't have the inclanation to host you... You can come back here... It is not a problem..." Lacrimosa told Adelle about what she thought, not one to leave her homeless in the city. It was a good thing to know, considering how easy a target the lone girl would be if something came up. Before she could fully make her leave, the busty girl got a lunch packet from Zacharias, composed of a double-compartment canteen and a tinfoil-wrapped article of food that was taped to the canteen for easy transport. "There's a lunchpack, in case you go on a long task. A pork cutlet bread along with orange juice and tea. Keeping you energy up is important." the servant told her as he handed the package off.

After she had sold off the loot for some cash money, Adelle made her way towards the Watering Hole. It was most likely a dissappointment to her that she could not find any of the remaining girl trio present at the place, for some reason. Maybe all of them had decided to skip work this day, like the custom Lacrimosa had told her about earlier. But there were still others there, a lady comparable in uniqueness to the sisters sitting right at Samson's table. She was a fine physical specimen from what Adelle could make out, the long maid uniform somewhat hampering such analysis. Still, the sleeves and chest area were drawn somewhat tight on her, revealing that she had not been skipping out on training and was pretty nicely endowed. Somehow, the big and round reflective glasses she wore gave a certain air of creepiness, but there was a strong calm around her as well.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Just for the record, I think the outfit she wore when the five of them went down into the tunnels and they got the laser knife was her blue jeans and T-shirt, but I can't remember exactly, but that's what she's chosen to wear, or what I'd chosen at least.)

"Of course Lacri, I may end up coming back here tonight anyway if I don't see any of the others. Thank you, both of you for putting up with me," Adelle said to Lacri as she got up and went to get ready to head on out. Before she left, Zacharias handed her a packed lunch and told her in case she went on a long job to keep her energy up. "Oh thank you Zach, you're so sweet, I'll be sure to eat it when its lunch time," Adelle said to Zacharias, taking the lunch and stuffing it into her pack, then she pecked him on the cheek band hugged him before heading on out.

After she left, Adelle was able to find a place she could sell all of the loot she'd taken, which brought her in quite a bit of money to say the least. She was a little reluctant at first to sell the pistol she'd taken, but she decided that she would go ahead and part with it, as she had no real need for it considering she had her own pistol and all. Once she had all of the money for selling it all off, Adelle pocketed it and made sure it was in a secure pocket in her coat so that nobody could pickpocket her of any of it. After that she started on towards the bar to see about some more work.

She was quite disappointed that none of the girls were there, but she didn't think she could blame them for not wanting to work the day after going down to that Blightown and all, so she wasn't mad or anything at them. She looked over to see Samson at his table, where another woman that was dressed similar to how the girls did and all, and Adelle saw that this girl was in excellent shape from the looks of her body under her maids dress, and Adelle saw she had fairly nice sized breasts. She did get a slightly creepy vibe from her though from those big glasses she was wearing, but Adelle brushed it off as he just being a little paranoid after the night before.

"Hey Samson, what'cha got for me today huh? Anything good paying that's not too hard for me to do? Because none of the girls are here to go with me or anything," Adelle asked Samson as she came over to his table and sat down with him, wondering if he had something good, and not trying to let on about what had happened the night before to him unless asked.