What's new

RPG [STARWORKS] 聖女セレス-魔王を倒したあとの物語- (RJ167144)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [STARWORKS] 聖女セレス-魔王を倒したあとの物語-

Anyone know where to find the torch half of the compound torch thingy to go through the cave?

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where to find the torch half of the compound torch thingy to go through the cave?

on the right exit after 2nd town , just go up there is wolf standing still and behind them is item for torch

Flyte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

on the right exit after 2nd town , just go up there is wolf standing still and behind them is item for torch
Thanks! Would of taken me forever otherwise, thought it was an item I missed and was supposed to have picked up in the earlier levels since I found the stone half easily.

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so for the no 1 , where is the plain you are talking about ? is it the one when we search for medicine ? but there is only 1 exit to another town, unless I missing something.

thanks for your help
Yes, its first visit is for the search-for-medicine quest. Reaching the next kingdom requires going up the northeast exit.

From your description, it's more likely to be case 2 you are talking about.

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, its first visit is for the search-for-medicine quest. Reaching the next kingdom requires going up the northeast exit.

From your description, it's more likely to be case 2 you are talking about.
yep, you are right no 2

Yamozer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's the hacked game, for those who want it

Like said before, game contains a cheatroom, wich you can access via the CG room.

This only adds god items ( A ring, a helmet, and a 100% HP/MP heal potion ) and loads of money, should you need it.

Also, this is the full game that I uploaded, but I think you can still copy/paste your save file in the directory :)
Could you upload it on Mega or something? Uploaded is really, really slow.

magroux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This RPG is quite complex

:confused:

This_Is_My_Curse

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a full save for this yet?

This_Is_My_Curse

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I didnt find anything that worked for me, I may have missed it.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This RPG is quite complex

:confused:
SI !

I think we have to ask etigoya for a walkthrough and how to find ALL h-events.
He had already reviewed the previous game of the developper and rescued us many times :)

autizboyz

Reputation score

SI !

I think we have to ask etigoya for a walkthrough and how to find ALL h-events.
He had already reviewed the previous game of the developper and rescued us many times :)
The H scene is pretty straight forward i think, the only thing that got me is when your in a cave and you dont/havent make a torch the dagger guy will grope you

Puttana

Reputation score

The H scene is pretty straight forward i think, the only thing that got me is when your in a cave and you dont/havent make a torch the dagger guy will grope you
Some final h-scenes depend on what end is, bad or good. I haven't any idea how to get bad ends with goblins and slums (the last event and h-scene) :confused:

autizboyz

Reputation score

Some final h-scenes depend on what end is, bad or good. I haven't any idea how to get bad ends with goblins and slums (the last event and h-scene) :confused:
For the slum ending, you just need to beat the game solo (By solo i mean no party when doing the final quest). There is a goblin ending? I never know that thing exist.

For complete slum ending :
- When you final town the mayor need some kind of reinforcement you have an option to ask the second town king for help/not choose not to (You need to defend the town with the dagger guy/hero choose freely)

-At this point you should already be finish all the slum H scene (This could be optional but incase im wrong just do the slum scene till you got the stripdance and gang bang scene)

-Beat the game (Solo)

-Incase if you all of this and still not get the slum ending raise your lust stat to around 100-200 (Again this could be optional but my char have around that lust point and get the slum ending)

Last edited:

Puttana

Reputation score

For the slum ending, you just need to beat the game solo (By solo i mean no party when doing the final quest). There is a goblin ending? I never know that thing exist.

For complete slum ending :
- When you final town the mayor need some kind of reinforcement you have an option to ask the second town king for help/not choose not to (You need to defend the town with the dagger guy/hero choose freely)

-At this point you should already be finish all the slum H scene (This could be optional but incase im wrong just do the slum scene till you got the stripdance and gang bang scene)

-Beat the game (Solo)

-Incase if you all of this and still not get the slum ending raise your lust stat to around 100-200 (Again this could be optional but my char have around that lust point and get the slum ending)
Thanks for suggestions and advice. I'll try it.
Yea, it should be a final scene with goblins instead of slum guys. You can see it if you extract all game pictures using ALLDecrypter or similar RPG extracting programs.

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

I won't play this game since the Dangerous Box™ review is pretty clear:

FOKKIN SOXX

autizboyz

Reputation score

Thanks for suggestions and advice. I'll try it.
Yea, it should be a final scene with goblins instead of slum guys. You can see it if you extract all game pictures using ALLDecrypter or similar RPG extracting programs.
Well idk, i already unlock all the H scene, and dont see any spot left in the CG room. That goblin pic either its just a bonus or not in the game yet

Puttana

Reputation score

I see. Thanks. I hope bad end with goblins is under construction. There is one blocked way in the path between the last and penultimate villages.

Kolkina

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apparently you have to go through the tentacle cave for the game to work.

Last edited:

magroux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm lost ! somebody help me, please.
I killed the second head that green Boeiro that looks like a gunk , was the city killed the wolf did the item that looks like a stick but now do not know what should I do :(

Only I can read Portuguese and basic English , now imagine the difficulty to read Japanese kkkk:p

Status
Not open for further replies.