What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Star's Dream] [ 星の夢 ] Manaka's H Rural Life / 愛菓さんのHな田舎生活 RE140779 RJ140779

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RJ140779 愛菓さんのHな田舎生活

There's a chance of someone getting it from either of the alternatives (DMM/Digiket) but since those two have worse services compare to DLSite it's going to take longer for anyone to care about buying the game and remove the DRM somehow first before we'd see it online.

Oh, it has DRM too? If that's the case, then yeah, it'll be a long time before we see it leak into the net. Dunno if anyone is interested in the game enough to buy off of DMM/Digiket AND deal with the DRM.

dont have 15 post for link(

I can give the link above in private

that someone else has posted it here

Game has shotas anyways so we are better off sharing via pm.

if I understood wrong. XD
I like nen download link. pm me XD thanks^^

dont have 15 post for link(

I can give the link above in private/QUOTE]

please pm me the link I would be very grateful :D

u guys already have a link? :eek::eek::eek::eek: :D if possible pm me :D

Would be nice if you could send a link to pm for me also :)

It'd probably work better if you PM'd him as opposed to asking him here to PM you.

You can find a link for it on Nyaa, won't post a link for it for obvious reasons.

Nice game if a bit short even with 5 different endings.

can some tell me what do the pink beautiful do when catch and the temple which you can put some money in do

thanks

It's available on Share-films now.

can some tell me what do the pink beautiful do when catch and the temple which you can put some money in do

thanks

At the temple you can wish for a bountiful harvest (first option), fast growing crops (second option), or cancel (third option)

When you first wish you don't have fast growing crops available. The next day after you wish it will rain and it will affect all currently planted crops. The farmer will also not be working and you can visit him in his bed for free stuff.

The pink butterfly is relatively useless. You can catch them for a bunch of achievements, but that's about it.

fineshed the game with all CG (well i think so)

Nice game if a bit short even with 5 different endings.

i got only 2 of them: after sleep you:
*go with husband and be a good wife
*stay in town, get pregnant with chief and stay alone with a baby (here i can continue playing game to unlock achievements and see CG

what else is there?

fineshed the game with all CG (well i think so)

i got only 2 of them: after sleep you:
*go with husband and be a good wife
*stay in town, get pregnant with chief and stay alone with a baby (here i can continue playing game to unlock achievements and see CG

what else is there?

.- . well, looking at the omake folder
One where she's the village whore, the CG is her giving birth while 2 guys watches.
Another for the farmer, with him basically fucking her in front of the husband
And there's one where she holds a baby with blushed face, arguably the 'hide the fact that I whored myself from my husband, getting the best of both' end

.- . well, looking at the omake folder
One where she's the village whore, the CG is her giving birth while 2 guys watches.
Another for the farmer, with him basically fucking her in front of the husband
And there's one where she holds a baby with blushed face, arguably the 'hide the fact that I whored myself from my husband, getting the best of both' end

Is it even in the game or just omake folder?

So seeing as to how people say it is short, Should I get the game? It sounds like a cool game.

So seeing as to how people say it is short, Should I get the game? It sounds like a cool game.

It is fairly short. As an NTR game, I kinda feel like it doesn't deliver all that much. It didn't take long for the wife to say yes to, well, just about everyone asking for a quickie. The meat of the game is on the achievements, which I'm not sure if there's a point to collect everything, besides being a completionist. Once you get to 70 village approval points, the game is more or less over, h-wise.

So yeah. If you want a good NTR H-game, you'd probably want to look at something else. If you're a completionist of some sort, this game is probably going to keep you busy for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back