What's new

RPG RPG Maker [SQDT] サキュバスアカデミア / Succubus Academia (RJ265946)

SNStep if you plan to post your next update here, and it makes sense policy wise, would you make a new post for it on the translation thread? I'm glad folks are enjoying discussing the game lore here and I worry a new patch/update could get buried.

SNStep if you plan to post your next update here, and it makes sense policy wise, would you make a new post for it on the translation thread? I'm glad folks are enjoying discussing the game lore here and I worry a new patch/update could get buried.
If all continues to go as planned, that will kinda be up to SQDT and the policies of this site. Since I was asked to do the translation for an official release, it's only right it be distributed according to their wishes. So it would probably not be uploaded onto this forum, but rather a link to their page directly (like the initial posting in this topic). Since I'm not presently really a regular here (outside of this thread, anyway?), I'm not sure what the policy would be on separate posts for English releases would be. But if it's permitted then I'll happily link the content when the time comes.

Where is the locker room? I just bought a shining axe off the merchant.

If all continues to go as planned, that will kinda be up to SQDT and the policies of this site. Since I was asked to do the translation for an official release, it's only right it be distributed according to their wishes. So it would probably not be uploaded onto this forum, but rather a link to their page directly (like the initial posting in this topic). Since I'm not presently really a regular here (outside of this thread, anyway?), I'm not sure what the policy would be on separate posts for English releases would be. But if it's permitted then I'll happily link the content when the time comes.
You'd create a thread with the localization prefix.

Interesting, but maybe we should keep the tangent short? I can PM the whole thing, if you insist. My conclusion might be answer enough:

(in short: we're discussing Descartes' Cogito: the step right before, and right after; "Existence" is both fickle, yet eternal.)

Back to a SQDT-er matter; for some reason I never noticed:
(from sqdt.jp/products/) 夢の魔物とお伽の騎士団 - 2021年開発再開予定
They're actually planning to resume "SQ3" - the SRPG/FFTactics-style game from back then! 😯 ( )
Short of the conversation having no perceivable relevance to the topic of the thread we're free to go on wild tangents. Honestly I don't know what to make of philosophy, "I think therefore I am" is wasted energy "I am" is all that's needed. I was just looking at the logic expressed within the story.

Not sure how I'd feel about a BF SRPG. SRPGs tend to be really long and the H ones don't get anywhere near enough art, even fuju hime which I sunk a ton of time into doesn't have as much H as it should. I'd like to play the first SQ but my offline auto-translator shits out on menus so I've no clue what choices do what.

Where is the locker room? I just bought a shining axe off the merchant.
Pool/ocean area. You can get to it from the southwest-ish path out of the Clubhouse. The locker room is on the first screen of said area, in the northwest part of the map.

SNStep if you plan to post your next update here, and it makes sense policy wise, would you make a new post for it on the translation thread?
There isn't one.
I would definitely agree one would prove useful, should the community provide dependable support to the translator.
But, looking at the help translators in the /translations forum get (or the number of typo reports in this one thread), I'd say this would be a waste of time - or just a place where "translation when?" posts would prolify, providing little encouragement. ;)

"I am" is all that's needed. I was just looking at the logic expressed within the story.
Well, yes. "What's left of me after I die?" is the relevant question. (ie your children, good deeds, memories others have of you...)
The main Succubi here are incarnations of a story or tale. Should you off the incarnation somehow, the story would remain.
I'm all for exorcising succubi the sexy, non-lethal way. But I'd rather be able to re-match them... For personal improvement, of course.

Last edited:
Well, yes. "What's left of me after I die?" is the relevant question. (ie your children, good deeds, memories others have of you...)
The main Succubi here are incarnations of a story or tale. Should you off the incarnation somehow, the story would remain.
I'm all for exorcising succubi the sexy, non-lethal way. But I'd rather be able to re-match them... For personal improvement, of course.
Following the logic that human thoughts and desire create these beings it should also be that they can create beings or items in opposition to them. But let's say that's not the case for whatever reason; all you've gotta do is erase the story that spawns the incarnation. Depending on what you have access to, magic or advanced technology, that solution can be reached rather easily and painlessly. You can still achieve the desired outcome even without those but it's going to involve killing off all but the most recent generation of people and not telling them about it.

You can still achieve the desired outcome even without those but it's going to involve killing off all but the most recent generation of people and not telling them about it.
1984, innit? 'Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.'
Well, just ask for the WoT I was talking about earlier. I stil haven't deleted it. ;) You're supposing stories don't have a life of their own.

(byproduct) My ranking of the 5 main succubi:
Mayu 1/5
- Winner by default? She'd hate that... Well, girl's a good tease.
Athletic, perky bunny legs. It's fun when she plays around with who's actually on top.
Her story having the lighter tone helps. And rabbits are kinda ditzy fun. Hares stink tho.
To be fair, amongst harpies, pretty much any girl would look like an angel.

Yukari 2/5
- Girl, you'd be first without your sh*tty 4th wall-breaking 'The Well' puns...
Overall, very true to her character. She knows the song; a tried-and-true vintage honey trap.
She also murders flat-chest naysayers, which is a clear sign of Enlightenment. Or pettiness.
Very efficiency-oriented, like any other old hag. Professional-like? which kinda spoils it.
Now that I think about it, maybe the Well pun was a granny joke. Yukari-obaachan?

Mutsuki 3/5
- I like cats. Despite knowing they're murder machines who love flinging around bleeding live mice.
But with a human appearance? Creepy, so very creepy. A walking hot/cold dilemma with glasses.
Still, she is puzzling in a good way, and consistent. It'd be hard to come to hate her. Like a cat.
Biting the hand that feeds, however, ain't cool. I'll blame her next time I see someone kick a cat.

Yui 4/5
- That imp... A jailbait, a faker, a con artist. She got kicked to 4th place at the writing. Hard.
Her cloning would save the day... if she had anything else going for her.
'Even if she's low quality you get a bunch for free'... Bargain sale much?
I'd take a good woman over ten noisy brats. Except for resale purpose? An headache either way.

Ayumu 5/5
- NTR from the get-go. Manipulative, 2-faced fake smile b*tch. 1 line is 1 too many for you.

1984, innit? 'Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.'
Well, just ask for the WoT I was talking about earlier. I stil haven't deleted it. ;) You're supposing stories don't have a life of their own.

(byproduct) My ranking of the 5 main succubi:
I guess? Never read it.
You can post it if you like.
That's quite a devious misuse of the phrase. It seems highly implausible, what reaction do you know of that doesn't require fuel to continue? Isn't a it a bit too convenient anyway? For influence to flow in both directions only to the point that it stops benefiting the story.

How do I get the last character you can play? There's an empty table next to the theater guy.

How do I get the last character you can play? There's an empty table next to the theater guy.
The one on the far right end? Buy the silver axe from the Demon Merchant (you have to have defeated at least two story bosses) and use it to break through the door to the locker room in the pool area. You'll meet the final character there. You need to interact with him a couple times and then choose to let him go. Don't kill him or tie him up, or he'll die before you can play as him, though.

I wanted to try something in the game.
I'm currently coding the game so that Nina (the blonde delinquent) actually kills the protagonist in her first phase if he bores her (As she threatens to do).
I've managed to make it so that she does huge EP damage with her bored special attack and made it so that I get a game over if she makes me cum while bored. However, I can't seem to make my characters life gauge drop. When she makes my character cum, the EP drains as it should and I get a game over as I intended, but my life bar remains full, which ruins the immersion. After the game over screen, the game continues as if my character never died and I don't get to pick a new character, my guy just stands up like he usually does after that scene.

Any one here know how to fix it? If not, that's okay, I just want to see if It is possible to mod the game a bit.

Last edited:
I just want to see if It is possible to mod the game a bit.
I haven't studied the mod properly yet, but have a look at how SQDT's pixy mod works:
(That's PixyInsert.zip (3.88kB) I'm referring to. No sprite or fae was harmed in the making.)

In Nina's BJ case, she's hardcoded not to deal life damage. Just find the relevant bit of code - which is 'easy' when you compare with any other C_*.js file, and the scripts they call. If that's any encouragement, SA's code is pretty simple and easy to understand - not to mention all the convenient English names.

Last edited:
SA's code is pretty simple and easy to understand - not to mention all the convenient English names.

Still can't seem to get it to work. Either the scene ends like my example above, or it just loops after the ejaculation.
But since my character doesn't lose life, it never ends. I'm sure it's something obvious that I'm missing but I can't figure this out, sadly the pixyinsert didn't really help me.
Maybe I'm just too dumb hehe...

Maybe I'm just too dumb hehe...
What's dumb is not trying to learn - and you clearly are ;) (edit: ...trying to learn, I mean 😅)
I forgot to mention, most of the battle calculations code is located in SA_DamageFormula.js
And absolutely use files from the 1.0 version of the game, since later patches garble many important .js, that were crystal-clear in the original.
Once you found the incriminated script, it's a simple matter of CTRL+SHIFT+F for the relevant locations (either to learn from, or to edit).

Last edited:
Once you found the incriminated script, it's a simple matter of CTRL+SHIFT+F for the relevant locations (either to learn from, or to edit).

The thing is I just can't see what is missing (or what to remove/change).
I've been comparing both Nina's and Mochiduki's first "battle" .js (since they are non-lethal) with the other casts .js (the lethal ones) and I can't see what makes them do damage whereas Nina and Mochiduki don't.
Looking through the other .js files (non-character ones, such as SA_DamageFormula.js for example) to find what script is called isn't that clear either since they don't mention the characters by name and I'm not sure what script makes the first encounters non-lethal.

TL;DR: I'm either dumb or blind. o_O

What's dumb is not trying to learn - and you clearly are ;) (edit: ...trying to learn, I mean 😅)

Haha, thanks 😂

I can't and won't spend much time on this, but for a short change of pace/break:
I searched the relevant EV_ID__EJACULATE_RUNNING_1
Found in SA_const it was CE 112.
Looking at said event, it was just the display - HP was deduced in CE111.
Back to SA_const: it's 'const EV_ID__EJACULATE_SINGLE = 111'

And lo, behold! This line doesn't exist in Nina, but does pretty much for everyone else. :unsure: Eureka!
I hope that helped! Good luck on your mod! (and studies)
Please give Nina some love, the poor girl knows only money and all but lost her childhoood dreams 😭
Yes I am blatantly ignoring the fact you wanna have her be a killer before story allows it. La! la! la! 🙉

Last edited:
I hope that helped! Good luck on your mod!

Thanks for your help!
Sadly it seems that that isn't the right thing to add, or maybe I just don't know where to put it. I tried to paste it into a spot where it is placed with the other characters but no HP is deduced either way, the only thing that happens is that the protagonist gets another orgasm.

I'll keep looking to find whats wrong, but thanks anyway for the help! :giggle:

Back