What's new

VN/TEXT [Spermation] スペルメーション Magical Girl Elle -I Never Asked For This- 魔法少女エル ~こんなコトなら魔法少女にならなければよかった・・・~ RE104332 RJ104332

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: [Spermation] I wouldn't have become a Magical Girl...

Got the same error the first time I installed it but then switched to japanese locale and it worked fine. As for the game...it's meh...not really a fan of story book style games. This on is semi-animated with very short animations looped. The art is decent enough and the voice for the heroine is decent as well.

Overall, unless you like story books(only a couple choice scenes), I wouldn't bother with it. The hentai in it isn't anything all that impressive.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got the same error the first time I installed it but then switched to japanese locale and it worked fine. As for the game...it's meh...not really a fan of story book style games. This on is semi-animated with very short animations looped. The art is decent enough and the voice for the heroine is decent as well.

Overall, unless you like story books(only a couple choice scenes), I wouldn't bother with it. The hentai in it isn't anything all that impressive.
I was about to post exactly this.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I ment the part about the walls of Moonrunes and the lame CGI.

I've been on Japanese Unicode for about a year now and im still using XP (scary i know). I rarely have any problem running these games.

Firebird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got it working first time, surprisingly. Unfortunately, the enter button got more action than I did. It was relatively boring and the slight Guro in the first scene was an instant turn off to me.

Lord Jackoff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No savefiles on sagaoz.net

anyone mind uploading one?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh wow. A direct download link? Thx.

Lord Jackoff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just hold control and you'll have a full save in like 10 minutes tops.
The text loads slow in the hentai scenes, which is why I need a savefile.
Thanks for the suggestion anyway