What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ souzai-soft ] [ そうざいそふと ] Rina and the Wishing Crystal / リナと願いのクリスタル (RE136604) (RJ136604)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [RJ136604] リナと願いのクリスタル (Crystal Wishes and Rina?)

There is a special place in heaven for people who translate h-games.

Molitar had list of translated games but I think he abandoned it. It would be nice to have a thread dedicated to listing every fully and partially translated game on the front page.

Unfortunately, since "Eng Translation" isn't in the title of this thread, I fear its going to be missed by alot of people. I'd have never of known myself if it wasn't for 4chan.

Dead link is sad :(

You can find a couple of working link on the smdc-translation blog :)

the link on smdc-translation blog is the link for the whole game, not for the translation.. (its premium link -fast, free -slow type of link)

cant find the translation anywhere

the link on smdc-translation blog is the link for the whole game, not for the translation.. (its premium link -fast, free -slow type of link)

cant find the translation anywhere

The game is already tranaslated, you don't need patch

The game is already tranaslated, you don't need patch

i know, but those link are pretty slow for download (2-3 h), you have to pay for getting a decent speed..

EDIT : is resurrecting and old thread against any rules? i just got a neg rep from a kid.. LOL

Last edited:

Sorry for dusting off an old thread again but, just out of curiosity, is rape unavoidable in this game? I always do a no-sex run first to explore the game properly but it seems I can't find a way to avoid the slums gangbang. Even the walk through is pretty straight about getting Lina raped after come from the first abandoned dungeon. Is there just one ending to the game?

Last edited:
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. PM a mod with an update to the OP to unlock this thread. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back