What's new

Sound Designer for games

Re: Sound Designer for games

Sounds like a potato being launched from a potato-gun. But I like the freeze_crackle.

Yeah, anyone can use anything I post here.

And as for the syringe fire sound, thats pretty much the sound I imagine a thick cylindrical object being fired from a barrel would make. It wouldnt be difficult at all for me to change it so it doesn't sound like a potato cannon so much; shall I? C:

And leatherhead, a sword drawing effect is another one of those dime-a-dozen sounds. Should be easy.

Yeah, anyone can use anything I post here.

And as for the syringe fire sound, thats pretty much the sound I imagine a thick cylindrical object being fired from a barrel would make. It wouldnt be difficult at all for me to change it so it doesn't sound like that so much; shall I? C:

And leatherhead, a sword drawing effect is another one of those dime-a-dozen sounds. Should be easy.

i imagine a needle chink sound for some reason...also there are none like the cool ones from samurai movies (sword drawing)

i imagine a needle chink sound for some reason...also there are none like the cool ones from samurai movies (sword drawing)

There is a metallic click and chink in there, its just that this tubular air sound seems to be taking precedent. Guess lots of people use headphones / sound setups that exaggerate bass frequencies (and the tubular sound is most audible at around 140Hz with an overtone at around 1kHz) I nowadays, I dunno. When I get back to work I'll fix it; I was wondering whether it was a good idea to begin with

here's a noise i synthesised :)

a charge up noise good for a robot turning on
and a sfx i called megaultralazer

Hi Sizer, just the kinda help i was looking for:).

I need a looping space ambient sound for my 2d space trading h-game.I`m looking for a more horror ambient theme.

You can see the dev blog here : vvv.marionette-h-gameworks.blogspot.jp
*replace the vvv with www*

Thanks.

Hi Sizer, just the kinda help i was looking for:).

I need a looping space ambient sound for my 2d space trading h-game.I`m looking for a more horror ambient theme.

You can see the dev blog here : vvv.marionette-h-gameworks.blogspot.jp
*replace the vvv with www*

Thanks.

I would also like a kinda horror/ sci fi ambient theme. doing a Text RPG game that has a sci fi setting and i'd like to mess around with music and sound effect.

Back