Soul Searching (sturm) Gmed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Soul Searching (sturm) Gmed by ranger

Asha quickly changed positions with Sara enjoying the sight presented her. She started out tracing the curves of Sara's body almost as if she was admiring a sculpture. "So pretty."

Asha started her message at Sara's legs feeling them and caressing them it seemed she had a different kind of massage in mind. Her touches traced lines on Sara's body following the natural curve and and contours of her body. Asha was close to her skin Sara could feel her warm breath tickle her with its gentle wisps. Sara could feel the intake of breath as Asha breathed in her scent. Moving up Asha gentle rubbed Sara's shoulders a moment her strong fingers easily finding the knots in her back. Though Asha's touch didn't linger long soon it was tracing the outline of Sara's breasts before heading down to her hips. She could feel Asha shift her weight and felt her long hair on her back. Asha's warm breath tickled her ear as she spoke in a near whisper. "I want you more than anything right now."

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sara sighed and moaned happily as Asha touched, caressed, and massaged all of her aches and pains away. Though when Asha called her pretty she couldn't help but blush. "Thanks, you're quite the looker yourself."

Her moans increased as Asha traced her breasts, though the massage was quite good and all of it worked very well in turning her on. When Asha leaned close and Sara felt her breath on her, she couldn't help shivering in excitement. Still, as ready as she was, she couldn't help playing with her partner. After all, she was supposed to be teaching her, right?

"Well if you want me so bad..." Sara shifted her hips provocatively, "...why don't you take me? Tonight's about you Asha. However you wan't, I'm all yours." Her pussy was all ready heating up and becoming a little damp with excitement.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Asha pulled away from Sara letting her hands flow off her shoulders and down her back stopping on her ass cheeks. There they groped a bit before Asha started to lift them up forcing Sara to her knees. Once in that position Asha began to spread Sara's knees out opening her sex to her. "How I want it huh." Sara could feel Asha's strong fingers part her lower lips opening her pussy to her. "I think I want this.." She started slowly giving a few teasing licks before she started gaining more confidence in her actions. After awhile of this however Sara felt two fingers enter her and begin to slide back an forth slowly gaining in speed.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sara groaned pleasurably as Asha put her on her hands and knees and started taking her pussy from behind. The wet tongue dragging around her pussy did a great job of putting her in the mood, such that when Asha started fingering her pussy, she couldn't help but shift her hips back into them, moaning and panting like a dog in heat, going well with the doggy-style position she was in.

Ohhh yesss! Asha! Take me! Take me Asha! Ahhhhh!" Her pussy was sopping wet, Asha's fingers making a audible schlucking sound as they moved in and out of her, her pussy quivering and trembling around the fingers as Asha rapidly brought her closer to orgasm.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara couldn't see it but Asha grinned as she sped up her thrusts spattering herself with Sara's juices. The wet and lewd noises began to rise in tempo as Sara quickly reached the verge of her orgasam only to have Asha stop leaving her on the edge of bliss and need. She lingered there for agonizing seconds before Asha brought her fingers into play once more finishing her off a few rapid thrusts. Done for now Asha kissed Sara's pulsing sex before crawling next to her.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grunting and moaning as Asha brought her closer to climax, Sara whined furtively as Asha stopped and left her hanging on the edge of bliss. "Asha...don't stop, Ashahhhhhhh!" When the lusty nymph eagerly plunged her fingers back in, Sara gasped and cried out, thrusting her pussy as far back as she could, the inner muscles spasming around Asha's diligent fingers. "Ohh Asha...that was...marvelous..." Her arms had long since given out, and she was slumped forward on her breasts, head lying on the bedroll. She sighed happily as Asha kissed her pussy, finally lying down as Asha crawled up next to her.

"Well, my bold little nymph, are you done for the night? Or would you like me to return the favor first.?" Sara propped herself up on an elbow as she looked suggestively at Asha and she licked a finger before slowly trailing it around one of the nymph's nipples.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Asha had a grin on her face and spoke. "Only if you want to Sara." With that Asha rolled on her side to face Sara both breasts showing with one leg draped over the other hiding her pussy from direct view.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Oh I want it..." Sara replied, lust evident in her voice. She noted the nymph's crossed legs as she stroked Asha's nipple to a hardened point. "What's this? You're going to make me unlock your little treasure chest? Well I think I've got the key around here somewhere..." Sara licked her lips lewdly and set to work getting Asha to unlock her legs.

The first thing she did was take the nymph's nipple into her mouth, gently suckling on it at first, then she drew the nipple into her teeth and began to nibble it, slowly chewing on the sensitive bud. Finally, she started drawing more and more of Asha's luscious breast into her mouth, getting an actual mouthful of breast meat before applying her teeth again as she sucked on the delicious snack, salty-tasting from her lover's sweat. She did this in the hope of leaving Asha with a nice hickey on her breast. A little something for them to remember the night's events with. Maybe Asha would want to give her one too...She thought about putting one on the nymph's neck so that people could see it when they found the nearby settlement, but she figured she would wait to find out if Asha was into that. In the meantime, they were the only ones who would know about the one on her nipple so she figured it should be okay.

While she was putting her hickey on Asha's breasts, her hands moved around behind the nymph and started kneading her buttocks, knowing she liked the feel of that. She kept this up for awhile before moving one of her hands to her pubic area, stroking the soft flesh just above her crossed legs. Breast still in her mouth, she tilted her head up to look daringly at Asha, silently willing the nymph to spread her legs for her.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The first little nibble was all that was needed to free Asha's treasure as the teeth cause the Nymph to jolt a little before it turned into a sigh and slight moan. Not wanting to be left out Asha bent her head down and started kissing Sara's neck as her lips where other wise busy. Moving her hands forward and around Asha took a firm grip of Sara's butt and grouped it in return. Though as soon as as Sera moved one hand to tease her sex Asha intercepted it and guided it deeper. Asha was biting her lip and her hand on Sara's ass tightened its grip as the fingers began to slide deeper into her.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grinning despite herself as Asha groped her back, Sara finally released Asha's breast from her mouth after she felt she had accomplished her goal there. Ohhhh that does feel good! Now I see why you like it so...much!" She punctuated this with a fairly strong grope as the nymph guided her other hand into her wet pussy while also kissing her neck. Yesss right there! Right there! That's the spot!" Looks like Asha had found an especially sensitive spot on her neck, managing to really turn Sara on in the process.

Inspired by lust, Sara removed her hand from Asha's ass to grab the one that had guided her other hand to the nymph's pussy and pull it towards her own dripping snatch. She leaned on Asha, panting, "Ha...ha...alright you eager little minx, we're going to do this together, we sleep together, we climax together...ah..." Gently, she lifted Asha's head from her neck so that she could make out with her partner, and get some more use out of the scented water, while they attempted to finger fuck each other to a mutual climax. Already sensitive from her earlier climax, she was instinctively pushing her hips into Asha's fingers, already on her way to her second climax of the evening.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Asha held no complaints as Sara moved her hand and head. In fact Sara barly got a word in as Asha started kissing her. Only braking away to breath and moan as the two woman tried to screw each other with their fingers. Asha's free hand moved from Sara's ass to her shoulder pulling close causing their breasts to squish together. "AH AH AH AH" was all that was escaping from Asha's mouth between kisses as Sara expertly brought the nymph closer and closer to their shared climax. Asha's hips thrust against Sara's owns trapping both her and Sara's hands between their shared thrusts. The moment seemed to last forever both woman panting and moaning till finally Asha screamed in ecstasy burring her cry into Sara's shoulder and biting before falling spent on the bedroll her hair plastered to her face from sweat as she breathed deeply from her exertions her sex still spazaming.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Mphh...mph...mmm" That was about all Sara could say, just some muffled noises as she made out with Asha, punctuated by some heavy breathing and panting whenever the two came up for air. Mostly though, she focused on the wonderful feel of her lover's body pressing more and more tightly against her. Their bodies were sharing sweat, indeed they were covered in a damp sheen of their sweat and sex juices. It was fantastic. And then suddenly Asha locked their hips together, their hands stuck in between them, and Sara knew the time had come.

As Asha screamed and bit into her neck, the eroticism and the very light pain that came with the bite sent her hurtling over the edge, her vaginal muscles clamped tightly around Asha's fingers and she came hard on Asha's hand, as well as getting a healthy dose of girl-cum on the nymph's lower body and her own hand that had been pumping Asha's pussy as well. As she came, she silenced her own cry by reflexively mimicking Asha and latching onto the nymph's neck. It seemed that the two may have matching hickeys after all. When her climax finally passed with a final shudder, she slumped to the side, face down on the bedroll next to Asha, her fingers still lodged in the nymph's pussy. In between heavy, exhausted panting, she managed to say, "You...are...incredible...Asha." She managed to remove her hand from Asha's pussy and absently stroked the nymph's face, streaking it with her own cum before tilting her body slightly and using the nymph's soft breasts as a pillow, her hair sticking all over the place because of the sweat and sex juices that coated their bodies. She fell asleep like this almost instantly.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So .. are... you" Thankfully Asha had enough energy left to pull the covering over them before she as well drifted into an exhausted sleep.

Sara awoke slowly to bird song and sunlight. She was laying on green grass completely naked and alone. Golden leaves fell slowly down to the grass from tall trees swirling like little dancers till they came to rest on the ground. It was warm and the air was fragrant with the smells of late summer. Off in the distance she could hear laughing and singing.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sara lay spent a moment lying where she was as she slowly came to. This is...different. How was there weather so nice, and where did the tent go...? These thoughts occurred to her slowly, the leaves gently floating past her in the meanwhile, some singing and laughing gradually reaching her ears. "Sounds like...they're having a good time... I should go join them..." Again, the thought slowly formed through a haze in her mind. She got up slowly and tried to follow the source of the happy sounds, her mind at peace, unworried about her nakedness.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara walked towards the sounds of merriment her path unhindered by stone or stick her feet walking on the softest grass she had ever been on. Golden leaves continued to fall around her from the tall arch like trees and birds sang their delightful songs. Up ahead a buzzing little purple light went from tree to tree in a frenzy. Listening Sara could swear the ball of light was talking. It almost sounded like it was looking for something or someone.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sara walked on, enjoying the feel of the soft grass between her toes. Seeing the ball aroused her curiosity though and she tried to talk to it and get it's attention, seeing as it could apparently talk as well. 'I...um... Hello there? Are you okay?" She looked at the ball, a bit puzzled.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Speaking caused the little to hover where it was a moment before rushing right in front of Sara's face. Upon closer inspection the little ball was a very tiny woman with 4 translucent wings flaping wildly. "OhthereyouareIwassoworriedIthoughtIlostyouthemistresswouldhavebeensomadatmequicknotimehurrythisway!" (sorry if you want me to I won't express this character as such any more). The mini woman quickly whizzed around Sara some of her sparkling light falling on her. The sparkles glowed warmly for a moment before they formed into a well fitting lilac dress. "Quickwe'relatehurry!" The little ball of light quickly flew down the path Sara had already started walking on stopping to yell hurry before moving on.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Mistress? Well...okay, lets go." Still a little unsure of what was going on, and having a difficult time keeping up with the small fairy's rapid speech, she hurried after it to find out where it was leading her.

Haha nah it's fine I like it!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sara followed the tiny fairy who kept ahead of her quiet a ways only stopping to make sure she didn't lose her. The walk lasted a few more minutes before she caught up to the fairy at the cusp of a small hill. Down below her lay a feast table covered in all manner of food and drink. A group of Saytrs drank and caroused at one end of the table while a group of Nymphs danced nearby. A large troll sat at the table a large haunch of some animal in one of its hands. Smaller reptilian creatures also sat at the table one looking vaguely familiar from this distance. "OhwehresthemistressIhavetofindherstayheredon'tgetlost." The fairy zoomed away only to turn around and zoom back. "Don'tlettheSaytrstouchyoutheyarehornyoldgoatsandtheysmellfunny!" With that she was off again zooming to and from other similar lights hovering around the feasting table. Taking the whole scene in Sara felt warm arms wrap around her and a very familiar voice speak to her. "Oh Sara what brings you here?" Turning around in shock Sara found Nyeri standing before her in a simple white dress.

Last edited:

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sara nodded to the fairy, a puzzled expression on her face. "Oh umm...okay I'll just wait here then." When the fairy buzzed back momentarily to warn her about the satyrs, she smiled and shook her head, smoothing out her new dress. "Oh you don't have to worry, they...aren't my type. I'll stay right here."

Suddenly though a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and she heard the voice of one of the last people she had expected to encounter. Turning around, she was shocked to see Nyeri standing before her, and looking as gorgeous as ever. She blushed as she remembered the things they had done, how the nymph standing before her had been her first lover, and the one to physically take her virginity. "N-Nyeri? I don't know...I'm not sure how I got here, I was far in the north, in Crolia. I'm on my way with one of the last gladerunners to rescue her daughter. I...I'm sorry I haven't come back to visit you. But as soon as I left on my journey I ran into Asha, and I just had to help her."

She paused a moment, then it occurred to her to say, "Honestly, I don't even know where 'here' is. But I guess it doesn't matter that much, it's good to finally see you again. How are you? I don't need to come back and save you again, do I?" Sara giggled a little at the joke, happy to see the one who had opened her up to the world...in more ways than one, despite the confusing circumstances.

Last edited: