What's new

ACT [ Sosei] [ 粗製] The Lewdbeasts, the Witch and her Daughter / 淫獣と魔女とその娘 RE126372 RJ126372

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 淫獣と魔女とその娘 RJ126372

I lost on 8th wave!

And for everyone who is having trouble clicking buttons to exit shop and such.... this game is one of the games where buttons is misaligned you have to click bit further south.

I unlocked my taskbar and moved it to left side of screen instead of being on bottom of my monitor as usual so i could click the exit button to leave the shop.

Right click ur taskbar to get popup options and look for unlock taskbar, click it to unlock. Then you can move it anywhere you wanna with ur left mouse button.

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really fun tower defense game, and the artwork is very nice too. From the looks, the full game is gout mid december, booyah :)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I lost on 8th wave!

And for everyone who is having trouble clicking buttons to exit shop and such.... this game is one of the games where buttons is misaligned you have to click bit further south.

I unlocked my taskbar and moved it to left side of screen instead of being on bottom of my monitor as usual so i could click the exit button to leave the shop.

Right click ur taskbar to get popup options and look for unlock taskbar, click it to unlock. Then you can move it anywhere you wanna with ur left mouse button.
Very interesting game, the trick is to backup your lightning towers (which you should have in mass) with your fire towers, which should be protected by ice towers.

The demo ends at wave 20.

(about what my Lv20ish stage setup looked like)

Last edited:

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A quick points for the lazy:
Sprite Sex
Gallery
Cloth destruction
Tower Defense

Now for the longer-ish
You control the young witch character with WASD, mouse wheel to adjust zoom level, and left click to fire magic missile as your own attack

Between each wave you can setup 3 different towers, Fire (fairly straight angle high damage but slow firing), Ice ( constant AoE around it, slows enemies) and Lightning (can hit anywhere in the map, but have low damage and can miss sometimes)

There's also shop accessible from the main menu that is for unlocking gallery, buying upgrade (such as more money when killing enemies, stronger magic missile, tier 2 tower)

Getting hit break your cloth and when naked getting touched by enemies will lead to rape (you can escape fairly easily though)

But being tower defense, obviously you need something to defend. In this case it's your house in the middle of the map (wave 1-10 have enemies come from only one side, all the waves after will have them from both)

Personal thought:
Quite fun actually, there's some thought put into balancing this (your character run faster toward the way she's facing, towers get temporarily disabled when touched by enemies)
Art is pretty good.

Price is 735 yen, assuming there's no further expansion then there'll be 6 story(waves) based scene and 12 enemies for gallery. I'd say that's a decent price for it.
Taht peaked my interest alright!

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

the music is amazing

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I feel that if Nippon Ichi made a hentai game, it would look something like this. I like the style.

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Having technical issues.

For some reason the mouse pointer wants to stay in the corner when playing game and it is hard/impossible to move it as it appears to be 'locked' in that state.

Plus, not sure if it is normal, but I have to directly click below the buttons to activate anything. ;\

Can move the mouse around fine when game is paused, so I dunno what issue really is, not sure if anyone else ran into something similar with demo.

kaspiakapsas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't know about full screen, but you can hide your taskbar for the duration of the game so it won't get in you way. Bring your mouse cursor down, right-click, properties, check the 'auto-hide the taskbar' box and ok.

Shas'El Nan'Vesa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty cewl game, the graphics kinda reminds me of Don't Starve~:D

Though after beating Wave 5 and the dialogues with the merchant, I got this C++ Runtime Error. Also, the "hit boxes" for the menu buttons are "misplaced" for some reason(As in I have to mouse-over the space on the rightside of "Game Start" for it to be clickable). Can someone help? :( Though a 100% save with fully unlocked gallery can suffice, just wanna unlock stuff. ;)

ccc90

Reputation score

anyone know where i can download the full version?

kb88

Banned
Reputation score

This game is out, Merry Xmas.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

100% save. Everything bought in shop.

P.S. Tell me if it's the wrong save.

guts