Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sophia Elpis (Ranger)

When Sophia's breasts began to lactate, Paige was a bit surprised, especially since her forked snakelike tongue licked across one of Sophia's nipples as the bead of milk welled up on the tip of her nipple, giving the young lamia a taste of it. "Milk? Miss Sophia, are you pregnant already? I don't have any eggs yet myself, so you wouldn't have to worry about that. And it's not embarrassing for your breasts to lactate like this, I've seen plenty of girls breasts do this. And your milk tastes really good too, I'd love to drink if every day with breakfast," Paige said, her words possibly embarrassing Sophia more.

When Sophia reached around and grasped Agnes' butt and squeezed it, she did indeed trap poor Paige between her and Agnes, their breasts mashing together with the lamia's head trapped between them both. She didn't seem to mind though and simply reached up behind her with her left hand and gently grasped Agnes' breast with that hand while her right hand continued rubbing Sophia's wet flower, and then she felt Paige slip her middle finger inside of her ever so gently, where she wriggled it around inside a tiny bit before she pulled it back out as she pulled her head free of their large tits that threatened to smother her and Sophia would see the lamia's tongue coil around her finger that was drenched with Sophia's juices before her mouth closed around it, the young lamia tasting Sophia's juices for herself.

"Mmm, you're delicious miss Sophia. W-What about you miss Agnes? Let's see how you taste," Paige said, panting heavily with her cheeks flushed with arousal as much as Sophia and Agnes both were as she reached behind her, ever so gently slipping her middle finger into Agnes' quickly moistening sex, which made Agnes gasp aloud as she clung to Paige from behind, one hand groping Sophia's perfect rump while the other groped Paige's breasts. She met resistance inside Agnes unlike with Sophia and she immediately pulled out gently as she gasped softly. "Miss Agnes... you're still a virgin?" Paige asked in a surprised tone, though she tasted Agnes' juices as well just as she had with Sophia.

Paige remained facing Sophia though and didn't turn around towards Agnes, her right hand going back to rubbing Sophia's pussy while her left reached around and began kneading her butt a little. Paige leaned in and captured one of Sophia's nipples again and began suckling softly to drain Sophia's breasts of their bounty. Sophia could see Paige was in much the same shape she was in at the moment from the looks of her, her cheeks pink, her nipples hard and poking against the thing fabric of her small shirt, and the silken covering she had over her vaginal area was soaked with her own juices nearly as much as Sophia's own pussy was leaking her own juices.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling her cheeks burn Sophia was glad that Agnes was finally getting some attention. Embarrassed she almost called it off and broke away from the two of them. That was until Paige slipped her fingers back in. Gasping Sophia could feel her knees shake as the delicate fingers sent shivers threw her sex. She couldn't help but moan as she relaxed letting Paige's snake tail taker her weight. Feeling the the warm lips of the lamia wrap around her sensitive seemed to spur the milk flow and Paige was soon rewarded with a flow of milk as she suckled. Pulling Agnes close Sophia kissed her letting Paige suckle freely and indeed even encouraging the action as her other hand pressed Paige against the breast gently.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sensing Sophia's knees wobbling dangerously, Paige's long snakelike tail coiled around her legs slightly around the tops of them and looped under her butt while another length of it slid up behind her back to brace her and keep her from falling back. Paige was a bit eager obviously, but had enough sense left in her to keep from just scooping both of the angels up and taking them right then and there. She kind of went into a daze as she suckled on Sophia's breasts one by one, draining Sophia's milk happily, with Paige also letting out a soft moan as she drank deeply of Sophia's milk.

Agnes kissed back when Sophia pulled her in and kissed, the gorgeous redheaded angel's tongue slipping out and into Sophia's mouth. Paige meanwhile was rubbing Sophia a little faster, getting her juices flowing quite well now as the room began to fill with the scent of their little escapade. "Mmm, this is amazing miss Sophia. I... oh no I... p-please don't look... I don't want you to get mad o-or think less of me for this," Paige began saying, her cheeks turning red with embarrassment, though she couldn't pull away really as she was trapped between two of the most lovely women she'd ever seen.

Looking down at Paige, Sophia would see the loincloth covering her crotch area where her human half met her snake half was tenting a bit and Paige had one hand trying to push it back down. "Paige... what's wrong... oh my goodness. I didn't realize you... had a... p-penis," Agnes said, a bit surprised by this, though not disgusted as Paige seemed to be scared of them both being. Before Paige could stop her, Agnes reached down and gently pushed her loincloth aside to reveal a rather human looking penis, about 10 inches long and thick enough to fill either of the angels nice enough to make them squeal.

"It's... an ovipositor actually, but... works the same as a penis... though it's a bit more flexible than a normal penis. Has to be in order for us to lay our eggs," Paige said, blushing a bit as Agnes looked down at her quickly hardening shaft. "It... doesn't bother either of you?" Paige then asked in a slightly frightened tone, the young lamia much more timid apparently than Adriana was.

"No sweetie, of course not. It's a part of who you are, there's nothing to be ashamed of with that. Isn't that right Sophia?" Agnes told her, gently stroking her hair and kissing her cheek as she knelt down behind Paige, drawing her down as well and bringing Sophia in the process. "Besides, you obviously think we're beautiful enough for it to get like this. I'm kind of flattered actually to be honest," Agnes went on to say, leaning over and kissing Sophia again as she gently pushed Paige's head back to Sophia's breasts, where the lamia gently pulled Sophia's nipple back into her mouth and suckled some more, her fingers rubbing Sophia's folds and further arousing Sophia.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sophia moaned under the sensual assault of her breasts. Her head was dizzy as a pleasant tingle ran threw out her body. Feeling the tenting object against her drove Sophia to the edge of madness. Her body ached with need as her mind swirled. What was she supposed to be doing again? She couldn't remember but a dull echo in her mind urged her to take the offered length into her folds like a good slut. A part of her was thrilled at the idea but another part a strong part told her no this was not what she should be doing. She wanted it so bad to feel the nearly foot long tool enter her and plunder her depths. She wanted to feel her fold clamp down and nearly strangle the offered phallus. Still a reverberating no echoed in her head. Opening her eyes she saw Agnes her lover her friend. A wave of calm washed over her. She was alright she was with Agnes and Paige. Yes it felt good but it would not drive her not this time. Slipping her hands up Sophia teased Paige's breasts and kissed her before looking to Agnes to see what she wanted to do next.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Agnes and Paige saw Sophia's reactions to their ministrations, Sophia would see Agnes smile before kissing her again on the lips while Paige continued gently suckling on her breasts as her snakelike tongue flicked across her nipples. Sophia would see Agnes break their kiss before reaching down and gently stroking Paige's shaft, which was oddly enough shaped similar to a human penis. Paige released Sophia's breasts as Agnes leaned her back a bit so Sophia could see as Paige's shaft was stroked by her friend, with Paige moaning softly as she leaned back against Agnes' breasts.

"O-Oh gods yes... it... it feels so good. M-More," Paige moaned softly as Agnes stroked her shaft gently, while Paige looked up at Sophia with need in her eyes.

When Sophia slid her hands up and over Paige's breasts, the young lamia moaned a bit louder, bringing her hand up to cover her mouth some so she wasn't heard by anyone nearby outside. "Sophia... should we help her out? It's throbbing like crazy, a-and she looks like she's in pain," Agnes asked softly, looking worried about Paige, who's shaft the gorgeous redheaded angel was still stroking gently, coaxing more moans from Paige.

"Y-Yes please... help me out here. It's aching so bad," Paige pleaded with them both, where Agnes simply smiled and pecked Paige on the cheek.

"Of course we'll help you Paige. You've been nothing but kind to us, so of course we'll help you. But... I am still a virgin down here. So... can you settle for my hands instead Paige?" Agnes said kindly, looking up at Sophia for a moment before her hand began moving again for Paige, making the lamia moan again.

Agnes had a slightly intrigued look on her face at Paige's reactions, though she didn't stop at all or slow down the motions of her hand. It looked as if the redhead angel was enjoying herself from what and Sophia could see, as Agnes' cheeks began turning redder and redder as time went on.

Last edited:

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling her own need ache in her Sophia moved her hand to stop Agnes. Instead she placed her own hand on the organ and guided it into her slit. Gasping as Paige entered her Sophia tensed getting used to the ovipositor. Flushed Sophia guided Paige down till she straddled the lamia. Panting Sophia coaxed Agnes forward. "Agnes come to me stand over Paige." If her lover did as she asked Sophia would began to lick Agnes's sex while beginning to slide up and down Paige's shaft

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When Sophia stopped her, Agnes gave her a puzzled look for a few moments as she watched Sophia gently grasp Paige's shaft, which caused the lamia to tense up a bit. Paige threw her hand over her mouth as a moan spilled from her lips when Sophia guided it to her slit and her shaft slid into Sophia. Paige's member was large, not quite as much as Azalea's had been when she captured Sophia, but still a good size that fit inside of her perfectly and reached deep enough to scratch all of her itches and tickle all the right places.

"O-Oh gods... it's s-so good. I... I'm so happy," Paige panted, her hands exploring both of the angel's bodies as Sophia gently pushed her back to straddle her completely.

Within seconds, Paige was laying on her back as her long snakelike tail stretched out and curled around Sophia's waist ever so gently, the lamia obviously enjoying herself and not wanting to hurt as her tail's grip was barely enough to be noticeable to the angel, and it didn't squeeze down on her wings either. When told to move over into the new position, Agnes did and bent forward a bit, showing her perfect rump to Sophia, who leaned in and delved her tongue into Agnes' slit. Agnes moaned aloud and partially stifled her moan with a hand, while Paige gently braced Agnes with one of her hands to keep her from falling over.

As Sophia began bouncing upon her shaft, Paige started bucking her hips up instinctively to meet her bounces. The sounds of their lovemaking filled the room, the wet slapping sounds of their skin slapping against each other arousing them all further, which was easily noticed by Sophia when she felt a trickle of Agnes' juices beginning to flow from her virgin slit. As she tasted Agnes' pure virgin pussy and the juices flowing from there, Sophia felt herself relaxing and not feeling so much lust anymore, the same calming effect as before and making Sophia feel a bit more... pure herself. Then the words from Clara rang in Sophia's mind and this made her feel even more calm and relaxed about what she was doing now, like it wasn't wrong what they were doing.

Agnes wriggled her butt back and forth in Sophia's face, her cute whimpers of pleasure all but music to Sophia's ears and making her lick Agnes that much more in her attempts to make Agnes cum, while Agnes reached down and groped Paige's breasts a bit and brushed her fingers across her nipples. When they were really into it, Sophia heard a few giggles, and out of the corner of her eye she could see the brunette lamia from before with a small group of six other lamias, all of whom were watching eagerly as Paige, Sophia, and Agnes all went at each other and looking a bit jealously at Paige.

"No no, keep going please, don't stop. We won't interfere, we just want to watch," the brunette said, licking her lips hungrily but holding herself back for now, as did the others, though they were only a few feet away.

Sophia felt Agnes' legs shuddering a bit, letting her know she was getting close thanks to her skilled tongue, and Paige was as well, looking like she was struggling to hold herself back as her body tensed a bit. When they all reached their peak, unless Sophia stopped for whatever reason, Sophia would feel her orgasm wash over her while she tasted Agnes' sweet juices flowing more than before, while at the same time she felt Paige explode within her, the young lamia squealing as the tip of her tail curled around one of Sophia's breasts.

When Sophia felt Paige's torrents of her seed slow finally and then come to a halt, the young lamia was left completely breathless, her eyes partially vacant of anything for a few seconds as she recovered. Agnes nearly fell down on top of Paige, but managed to hold herself upright just barely as one hand reached back and grasped one of Sophia's hands. "Oh wow... t-that felt so good Sophia. I... I want to do it again... please. We have time I think. A-And these girls all look like they need help too like Paige did. But, it's up to you Sophia, I'm okay if you want to stop here," Agnes said in a slightly shaky tone, her sex quivering before Sophia's eyes as she was still bent forward in front of Sophia.

The brunette lamia and all the rest giggled mirthfully at Agnes' words, but waited for Sophia's go ahead before they came closer, obviously intent on keeping their word, though they looked quite eager and it was easy to see that virtually none of them had any experience in sex pretty much just like Paige. Agnes looked over her shoulder at Sophia again, seeing what her friend and lover thought about going again, but she didn't press Sophia to stay and keep going, giving her the choice to back out of this now. However Agnes' cheeks were flushed from what Sophia could see and she was quite cute standing there with her butt right in Sophia's face as she pretty much offered her sex up to Sophia's desires, making it hard to say no and get out of here.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sophia road out the orgasm even assisting Agnes so she didn't fall. Panting Sophia looked over at the eager girls. How could she say no especial after just happened. Holding Agnes's hand Sophia got off Paige so she could recover more with out her extra weight. Smiling at Agnes she nodded but whispered that she would take the cocks so Agnes could remain virginal. Of course six girls would be a bit much but she was sure it would work out. It all depended on how the girls wanted to proceed. She could of course make out with Agnes letting the Lamia please each other or she could do as she had with Paige though that would quickly tire her out.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, I can help you a little at least. It's... not that bad. And... it's not like you could take my first time or anything. Or... could you do that magic on yourself that you did for me earlier? I... I wouldn't mind giving you my first Sophia," Agnes whispered back to Sophia, her cheeks flushed pink with arousal as she shook her butt in Sophia's face rather seductively.

Sophia would see Agnes was smiling a little as she whispered back to her, where she knelt down next to Sophia. Sophia's wings fluttered slightly as she pulled Sophia over to her, kissing her on the lips passionately for a few moments before breaking their kiss, a strand of saliva connected the two and stretching a bit before it broke loose.

"Ladies... I must request that you go easy on us please. I can use my hands and my mouth for you all... a-and my breasts I suppose, but I'm still a virgin and I wish to give my first to the one I love the most. Will you please agree to my request? If you cannot, then I must refuse to have any more fun. But... I wouldn't mind if one of you used your tongue to pleasure me, because... I... I'm still tingling down there," Agnes told the lamias, all of whom smiled nodded eagerly at her request.

The lamias all began slithering closer, removing their loinclothes to reveal each of their own throbbing ovipositor dicks of varying sizes. Seeing all of their penises, Agnes' face flushed red as a beet as she watched them approach, the scent of arousal strong in the air. Sophia watched as the brunette lamia came closer and it looked almost like she was going to scoop Agnes up to do more than she'd told them they could. However before she could even touch Agnes, Paige slid over and coiled around Agnes protectively.

"Agnes... I would be honored to be the one to pleasure you. Since I already got mine with Sophia. That way I can make sure these horny things don't go too far with things and steal away your purity," Paige said, looking at the other lamias cautiously, all of whom looked hurt, yet smirked a little bit.

"Aw, we were just going to try and make her aroused enough to ask one of us to give it to her good," the brunette said, rolling her eyes a bit and sighing as she was found out, sticking her tongue out at Paige and Agnes, but relenting.

Paige laid back and let Agnes sit down on her face, where Paige smiled up at her and slid her tongue up across Agnes' wet slit and taking a long lick with her forked snakelike tongue. The brunette lamia moved over to Sophia and bit her bottom lip, looking quite aroused. "Miss Sophia, I know you might be a bit tired and all after being so kind to me. But would you consider gracing my friend Erin here with your divine body?" Paige said to Sophia as the brunette lamia approached her, seeming to be the one she called Erin.

Meanwhile, another lamia, a long raven haired one, moved up in front of Agnes, her shaft the largest of all of the lamias there at a full foot long, and shaped like a human's similar to Paige's. Agnes stared at it as the thing throbbed right in front of her face, where the lamia gasped as the gorgeous redheaded angel reached up and took it in her hand, where Agnes began gently stroking it up and down in her right hand. Another lamia, this one another blonde, moved over and Agnes took her shaft in her left hand and began stroking it as well, the looks of pleasure on their faces showing that they were enjoying themselves and loving every second of it.

"T-They're so big... a-and hard. And... I can feel your heart beating in them," Agnes said softly, looking mesmerized by the two large shafts in front of her face as she stroked them.

Sophia was approached by the brunette lamia that Paige had called Erin, and two others, while the last one, a redhead, approached Agnes, splitting between the angelic duo evenly. The last one that went to Agnes was about as large as Paige was and the trio shifted around so the raven haired one was in the middle and the other two were to either side, where Agnes grasped the redhead and blonde's rods in her hands, while the raven haired lamia eased her hips forward so that the crown of her dick pressed softly against Agnes's lips. Agnes' eyes widened for a moment before she looked up at the lamia, where she nodded her head and opened her mouth up.

"I... I've never done this before. So... please be gentle miss lamia," Agnes said, with the raven haired lamia nodding and smiling back to her.

"Of course dear, I would never do something cruel like that to you. And you can call me Mara you beautiful thing you," the raven haired lamia said back to Agnes, reaching down and caressing her cheek very gently.

Sophia meanwhile had Erin and the other two with her, another redhead and a dirty blonde haired lamia, with Erin pulling her into her lap while the other two got to either side of her. Erin's dick was laying firmly between Sophia's buttcheeks after she pulled her into her lap and got her settled into her seat, where Sophia could feel it twitching against her skin. The other two lamia with Sophia pressed their shafts against her cheeks, urging her to take one of them in her mouth, though they wouldn't try and force her to do so. The scent of their dicks though was quite arousing and if she did take one of them into her mouth, Erin would take that as the go ahead to lift Sophia's hips up and slip her cock into Sophia's pussy, letting the angel sink down to her hilt.

Looking back over, Sophia could see Agnes was slowly bobbing her head up and down the first half of Mara's shaft, who looked like she was in heaven. Agnes was moaning softly as well while she sucked away on Mara, who was coaching her and telling her what to do. The sight of Agnes with that large penis in her mouth sent a spike of arousal through Sophia, especially when Sophia started hearing Agnes' moans more while Paige licked her thoroughly.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sophia felt her arousal spike again as the scent of the cocks filled her nose. Taking each of the offered cocks in had Sophia teased both just taking in the scent as Erin began to thrust into her. Getting a feel for Erin Sophia began to put her own effort into pleasing Erin. Of course eventually Sophia began to take each of the girls into her mouth treating both equally.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The two lamia in front of her moaned softly as Sophia began teasing their shafts, the pair looking like they were in heaven at the moment. As Sophia eased down onto Erin's dick, the angel would feel it reach deep into her, all the way in until it was just barely kissing the entrance to her womb, with Sophia having the thought flash through her mind that it was a perfect fit for her. As she began taking the two in her mouth one after the other, or at the same time if she wished to attempt it, both of them would lay a hand on their respective side of her head, where they'd caress it gently and smile at her.

"Oh yes... yes my angel... you're... simply amazing. I could... l-lose myself in you forever. I... I think I love you," Erin panted as Sophia felt her dick already throbbing with need, indicating her imminent release, while the two in her face were twitching in her hands.

Agnes meanwhile was looking like she was enjoying herself quite a bit as her head bobbed up and down upon Mara's long thick shaft and her hands both stroked the other two. The beautiful and busty redheaded angel suddenly stopped momentarily Sophia would notice, her lower body tense and her butt twitching as Paige ate her virgin pussy out, a small strand of Agnes' juices gently sliding down from Paige's lips as her tongue coiled around and tugged on Agnes' clit.

"Alright Agnes... breathe slow and relax okay. There you go, that's it. Now... I'm going to push in gently okay," Mara said softly to Agnes, who gave her the barest of nods and slowly pushed her head forward to try and take more of Mara's shaft as the lamia slowly pushed forward more and more to meet Agnes.

After Agnes got to about two thirds of the way down Mara's shaft, she gagged softly and coughed a bit. Agnes pulled back a bit and caught her breath before slowly and softly trying again, managing to get another inch down before gagging. "That's it honey, go slow and easy. I'm a very patient person and I won't force you down, because that's cruel and I refuse to do such a thing to so beautiful a woman as you," Mara said softly as she caressed her cheek.

Agnes repeated this another four times before she had only two inches left of Mara's dick outside her mouth. Then, Agnes looked up at Mara, Sophia saw, with the lamia nodding, and Agnes took a deep breath and eased forward again. Agnes let out a muffled moan as she sat there looking up at Mara, who was kindly coaching her and gently ran a hand across Agnes's throat to try and help her relax it. "There there my sweet... calm down and relax. There you go," Mara cooed to Agnes, letting Agnes sit there a few moments with her dick in the gorgeous redheaded angel's mouth all the way to the hilt.

With that, Agnes eased herself back a bit until she was only halfway down, and then she eased forward again. Agnes was quickly starting to get into it after another half a minute or so, Sophia would see, the redheaded angel sliding her lips from tip to hilt and back again with each push of her head, her hands never stopping in their stroking of the other two to either side. "Oh yes... that's really good love. Don't stop, but... don't leave my friends out either. Let them feel your lips too," Mara said softly, letting Agnes switch her mouth out for a hand so that the other two could feel her luscious lips on their shafts as well.

Sophia meanwhile was being bucked up and down on Erin's cock while taking turns sucking the other two off, her eyes able to catch the whole thing between Agnes and the other lamia. Sophia's climax was quickly building, the dick reaching perfectly into her very core almost with each thrust. Soon though the pleasure was too much for Sophia, and apparently it was too much for the trio of lamia with her too as they all three squealed and came at the same time, in between blowjobs from Sophia. She caught two blasts of their thick cum right in the face, one spurt that stretched from her forehead and down over her left eye, while the other stretched from her right cheek just under her eye and went across to her nose and dribbled down onto her lips. The third blast of seed splashed directly into Sophia's womb, with all three lamia coiling the ends of their tails around her somewhere affectionately.

Looking up at the duo in front of her, Sophia could see that they both looked like they were in heaven themselves, and if she peeked over her shoulder she'd see Erin was raising up where she hugged against Sophia's back and kissed her on the cheek. The other two sighed softly and cuddled up with Sophia as well and kissed her on the lips one after the other, their tongues flicking up and licking their seed off of Sophia's eye and cheeks. Erin reached up and got a large strand of their seed and held it right in front of Sophia's mouth, sliding it in so she could taste it.

Looking over at Agnes, Sophia saw that Mara and the other two were very near climax and that they have maneuvered around now so that Mara had Agnes bobbing her head up and down over her thick love pole, while the redhead was behind her hotdogging her perfectly rounded ass and squeezed the angel's butt cheeks together around her shaft, which was throbbing and about to explode. The blonde lamia was leaning back and thrusting her hips up so that it slid perfectly between Agnes' large breasts.

The trio with Agnes all came together at the same time as well, with the redhead splashing her seed all over Agnes' butt and aiming her dick at Agnes' tight little virgin pussy and spurting copious amounts all over her lower lips and taking much pleasure in this action. The redhead was stroking her shaft as it poured her seed out onto Agnes' pussy, looking at Agnes' pussy with a covetous look in her eyes, as if she wished to thrust inside and plunder her virginity from her. Agnes was there on her hands and knees and couldn't stop her, so the redhead began leaning in, where she brushed the tip of her dick against the angel's pussy, pressing it into her all the way to her hymen. The redhead lamia suddenly shook her head and pulled back with a very ashamed look on her face, where she flopped her dick back between Agnes' butt cheeks and started hotdogging her again.

The blonde lamia meanwhile drenched Agnes' tits with a large amount of cum, spurting some onto her belly as well in the process before she began thrusting her dick back between Agnes' tits. Mara meanwhile was gently, yet firmly holding Agnes' head and thrusting her hips forward and back, with Agnes not trying to stop her in any way and enjoying it from the looks of it. Mara suddenly thrust into Agnes' mouth once and held herself there so that her crotch was pressing against Agnes' lips, where Sophia could see the raven haired lamia tilt her head back and squeal aloud as Agnes began coughing slightly around her shaft. After a few seconds, Mara pulled back a bit and finished unloading her cum into Agnes' mouth instead of directly into her stomach, forcing Agnes to have to swallow it after tasting it, though she didn't seem to mind and reached up to grasp Mara's shaft.

Mara kept cumming and cumming, and after a good half a minute or so Agnes' cheeks were puffing out as her mouth was filled up when she pulled back so she wasn't down to Mara's hilt. By the time Mara was through cumming, Agnes' face was drenched in cum and she pulled off of Mara's dick completely where she had a mouthful of cum in her mouth that she played with a tiny bit before swallowing it down, the sight of which was so naughty and sexy looking that the other lamia began stroking themselves.

Mara was still hard as a rock from the looks of it though as her shaft lay in Agnes' mouth twitching with need. Mara pulled her dick out of Agnes' mouth momentarily and smiling softly down at Agnes. "Oh gods it... it tastes so good Mara. I... I can't stop, I want to taste it again," Agnes panted softly before taking Mara's shaft back into her mouth and sucking hard on it, wet slurping noises coming from her lips, the beautiful redheaded angel apparently not noticing the other lamia in the room or Sophia, her entire mind focused on Mara's huge dick.

Erin lifted Sophia up so she was no longer impaled upon her dick, where Sophia felt the lamia's seed leaking from her pussy. Erin slithered over towards Agnes with Sophia in her arms, the other two following. They watched Agnes closely, with Erin laying her chin down on Sophia's shoulder and smiling softly at the sight of Agnes bobbing her head up and down on Mara's shaft.

"Mmm, come on girls, Agnes is delicious. Give her a taste down here and make her feel good too, she deserves it," Paige said, offering her spot to anyone who wanted it.

"Yes, we should make Agnes feel good after being such a kind girl and soldiering on for Mara's sake with that huge dick of hers," Erin said in agreement before looking to Sophia. "Hmm, Sophia dear... would you like to taste her yourself? I doubt she would object even if she wasn't already so aroused she could barely think straight," Erin then asked Sophia, giving her first choice of whether or not she went down on Agnes there or if she left it to one of the others.

Agnes meanwhile was holding Mara's shaft in one hand at the base of it, while her head bobbed up and down, her tongue working on instinct as she went. If Sophia looked down, she'd see Agnes was soaking wet and was well ready for something to enter her and pop her cherry, but she had a wide open shot to taste Agnes like she'd been wanting to this whole time. Or she could suggest something else as Agnes' head bobbed up and down on Mara's shaft, the raven haired lamia obviously enjoying what Agnes was doing as her body was shuddering and she was beginning to lay back, with Agnes following her down and sucking harder and louder on her cock until it looked like Agnes was the more dominant one and an expert at giving blowjobs.

Last edited:

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sophia couldn't even speak as Erin confessed a deep attraction for the angel. Not that she didn't want to but between her own moans and sucking off the other girls she couldn't get a word in anyway.

Once they had finished Sophia took the offered seed into her mouth finding the taste rather pleasant. It surprised her greatly but that wasn't the only treat she had. Watching Agnes get bathed in cum she could feel her loins tingle once more.

Feeling slightly hazy Sophia crawled over to Agnes and took the spot Paige had previously thanking the girls for making her feel good she called out. "Please someone I need someone right here it tingles so much." Sophia parted her lower lips inviting another of the lamia to fill her sex again if they wanted while she began to eat Agnes out.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Agnes let out a muffled squeal around Mara's shaft as she laid atop her legs when she felt Sophia's tongue touch her sopping wet slit. The redhead lamia that had been with Sophia coiled herself around Sophia's legs and held her in place with her butt high in the air while Sophia's face was buried in Agnes' crotch from behind, her juices tasting simply divine to Sophia as the redhead lamia plunged her nine inch long shaft into Sophia from behind. Mara looked like she was in complete and utter bliss while Agnes kept sucking her off, deepthroating her and letting out muffled moans around her shaft while she went.

"Oh f-fuck me running. T-That's... fucking incredible. I'm... g-gonna cum again already," Mara panted, exploding again in Agnes' mouth within only a couple of minutes of Agnes starting another blowjob on the huge dick.

The other lamia surrounded the two angels and kissed and licked their bodies all over, anywhere they could get their hands. Erin slipped a finger in Sophia's ass and began gently fingering her, while the blonde that Agnes had been playing with did the same to her tight perfect ass. Agnes' eyes widened as she felt both Mara cumming in her mouth, and the blonde's finger in her ass, the gorgeous redheaded angel's mouth working on swallowing every drop of Mara's seed she could get down. Then just as she was finishing gulping down Mara's seed, Agnes squealed again around Mara's huge shaft in her mouth as she came again, her juices leaking into Sophia's mouth.

Sophia meanwhile was getting her pussy reamed by the redheaded lamia plowing her, her own needs being more than fulfilled by this lamia who was quickly losing herself in Sophia's luscious body. Sophia came along with Agnes when her friend came, which in turn milked the redhead's orgasm right out of her as she slumped forward atop Sophia and moaned deeply in her ear as her seed spurted out and into Sophia's slit, filling her with more seed.

"Oh gods yes... YES!" the redhead squealed out as her orgasm washed over her.

"Mmm, do you want more you two? I think we're all still pretty horny after all that, so... why not indulge and have some fun. Surely it wouldn't be too bad of a thing for you two to relax and have some more fun," Paige asked Sophia and Agnes.

"I... I don't mind staying a little while longer. But I... I feel like I'm... empty kind of. Like my body wants something that it's missing," Agnes replied, her eyes full of passion and need as she stared at Mara's huge and still very erect cock in front of her eyes as she went back in and began licking it some more, dragging her tongue up its length and causing Mara to shudder and moan, though she didn't try to stop her and let her go to her hearts content. Sophia meanwhile could see that Agnes' pussy was trembling right before her eyes, and that her friend was obviously aching with need for a dick to plunge in there and make her squeal in total bliss.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sophia couldn't hold herself any longer. Maybe it was the sensual assult or the lust of the moment getting to her but she found herself whispering the spell Lady Viridana taught her. "In ius voco irrumare." At first she didn't feel anything but then a gradual swelling occurred as a few spikes of pleasure followed causing her to gasp a little. Finally she felt a firm weight and a distinct throbbing. She felt her new cock twitch and it was a strange feeling. So this is what a cock feels like. Panting Sophia moved up to let her new cock rub against Agnus's twitching sex. "A-Agnes.... can I.. can I take your virginity?" It was hard to resist the heat coming off her friends sex onto her new cock. A deep primal instinct wanted to shove it in and claim Agnes as her own but she bit her lip she would not do to Anges what had been done to her.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As she murmured her spell, Sophia's new penis soon grew into being, being rather impressive in size and nearly as large as Mara's was, but not quite. The feel of the heat emanating from Agnes' sex was nearly too much for Sophia to resist, though Agnes looked back for a few short moments with a look of bliss in her eyes at Sophia's question.

"Oh yes Sophia... gods yes, please take me. Split me open. Make me a woman. I want to enjoy it the same as you," Agnes panted to Sophia, where before Sophia could really thrust forward in a heated passion, she felt Agnes pressing back against her as the head of her new cock slipped into Agnes' tight virgin cunny up to her hymen... all but locking her within her. "I... want... you, Sophia. Take me please. I want it so bad. It... it's tingling down there so much, a-and this... with you... it just feels right," Sophia went on to say as she looked over her shoulder at Sophia again, a look of lust in her eyes now and need for this.

Agnes smiled at Sophia and began pressing her hips back as Sophia had her approval to thrust forward, where they met in the middle and Sophia tore through Agnes' hymen as if it were nothing but paper. Agnes yelped slightly as Mara raised up and held her, kissing her on the lips and letting her cry out into her mouth as they kissed so that it wasn't too loud. "Shh shh, there you go dove. Let it all out. It'll only hurt for a minute, but after this small amount of pain it'll feel so much better every time you do it. And it's with someone you obviously love very much, so it's not a bad thing," Paige said softly, running her tongue up Agnes' cheek as the gorgeous redhead angel's tears began to leak down her cheeks from the pain.

Mara kissed Agnes only a couple of more times on the lips before helping her to raise up so that Sophia could kiss Agnes as well, with Agnes leaning around to kiss Sophia on the lips as Paige and Mara both licked Agnes' breasts and nipples all over, gently suckling on them. If Sophia looked down at her dick, she'd see two small streams of blood on it where they leaked down a bit before dripping to the floor.

Once the pain of having her virginity was past, Agnes began rocking her hips instinctively back and forth on Sophia's dick as Sophia began thrusting, her instincts guiding her. After Agnes began getting used to Sophia's girth inside of her, Sophia would see Agnes going down on Mara's large cock again, wrapping her breasts around it while licking and sucking happily on the first few inches of it.

All of the lamia wanted a taste of Agnes and Sophia both it seemed, because they were all licking, kissing, and nibbling the two angels all over, leaving hickeys all over them. Mara squealed again soon after they began anew, her seed spurting out as her body tensed up again and she collapsed back, with Agnes following her back down while Sophia drove into her, the beautiful redheaded angel slurping noisily on Mara's shaft as she drank down her seed, with a couple of strands staining her beautiful face.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was all hazy for Sophia she felt Agnes's grip her cock sucking her in trapping the organ in her deep warm folds. It was bliss, and the lamia helped bring them into it. Thrusting deep Sophia let out tears of joy as some of the lustful tension that had been building finally found some release. Kissing Paige Sophia uttered a small thank you before slamming deep into Agnes her body no longer able to hold back the seed in her cock and it came rushing forth straight into Agnes's womb. Crying out Sophia blacked out once more her energies exhausted from the spell.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh you're very welcome Sophia. And thank you so much for helping us out too. You're a true angel," Paige said softly, returning the kiss Sophia gave her.

Just before Sophia felt her climax approaching, she felt one of the other lamia slide down behind her, where she felt one of their long snakelike tongues delve into her moist slit as far as it could go. Feeling that long tongue licking her so deeply, Sophia couldn't hold back her orgasm any longer and felt her seed spurting out into Agnes tight clenching folds that milked her with each thrust.

"Y-Yes Sophia... give it to me," Agnes cried out, pulling off of Mara's huge cock to do so before going back to it with her mouth, deep throating it all the way to the base.

Sophia felt her vision fading as she collapsed back, her spell ending as her cock slipped from Agnes' folds, her seed leaking heavily from her friend's pussy. Two of the lamia caught Sophia and eased her down to rest, kissing her on either cheek as they did. The last thing Sophia saw before she fainted completely was Agnes squirming around as Paige and Erin leaning in and licking at Agnes' slit, both delving their tongues in as deep as they could as they licked up Sophia's seed to drink.

"Sophia... wake up, it's time to get up. We need to go now if we're going to make it back in time for dinner with that nice family," Sophia heard Agnes whispering in her ear as she woke up from the light shaking her friend was giving her.

Opening her eyes, Sophia would see she was laying in a nice soft bed with Agnes on her right, and Viridiana on her left. "Feeling better now dear? You over exerted yourself when you performed that spell. You wasted so much energy when you didn't have to. When we have the time, I shall teach you how to do so without expending so much energy, okay," Viridiana told Sophia with a soft smile.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Groggily Sophia stirred thankful to be in the company of friends. Smiling at Agnes sweetly she nearly jumped when Viridiana spoke. "Oh lady Viridiana... I didn't .... oh.. umm." As she took in the room she finally realized were she was. In a bed with Agnes and Viridiana... in a bed with two beautiful women. "I've... never been good with magic......." Her mind spun.. what exactly happened after she passed out... why was she in bed with Agnes and Lady Viridiana. She knew the faye could be lusty but this. Sophia's face just keep getting a deeper and deeper blush on it as she covered up slightly from her embarrassment.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh it's quite alright dearie. Just do be more careful next time. I'll teach you how to better do that spell next time we talk so that you don't over exert yourself again and faint from it," Viridiana said, smiling softly at her as Sophia thought about how she got here with these two.

"After you fainted, lady Viridiana came in a few minutes later..." Agnes said, pausing momentarily as she blushed a deep crimson. "I... kept going after you fainted Sophia. It all felt so good, I just couldn't stop. I think I made them all really happy by the time lady Viridiana came in, because they were all laying around you, w-with their things all limp," she went on to say, her face flushed more than Sophia's.

"I'll see you two out when you're ready to go though. But first, have a drink of this. It'll help give you energy," Viridiana told Sophia, helping her to raise up and offering her a small cup full of a bluish liquid.

As soon as Sophia drank it, she felt her body flowing full of energy once more. Agnes took a few drinks of the stuff as well and also looked refreshed. After a few minutes, Agnes looked to Sophia and asked if she were ready to go, and if she was, Viridiana would get up and motion for them to follow as she headed for the door, ready to lead them safely out of the caverns.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Following Lady Viridiana Sophia stuck close to Agnes her face flush. Her mind kept wandering to the events of the past hours and while she thought she had an issue with sex it seemed Agnes was insatiable when it came to it. That could be dangerous... maybe they should abandon the quest all together... she didn't want to risk Agnes to the clutches of that Succubus bitch. It would have to be something that they spoke about together but not in the company of Viridaiana.