What's new

VN/TEXT [Sogna] Viper V-16 Rise

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Viper V-16 Rise

guess i should ask these 2 question here since it got a bump.

any one know any torrent with a giant batch of all/most of the viper games

and

how many of the viper games also has an english translatin / release english?

Khazuma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried the rapidshare link in first post. Got an error when I try to open the rar. Even tried the extract here option and got the same thing. :\
I found a working rapidshare link on the sogna digital museum forums. If you google "viper v-16 rise download" it should be the first link that comes up(amusingly enough, this very topic follows as the second).

To save you a step, here's the link(still under the 15 post mark for link posting, so just add another 'w' to the beginning): ww.sognadigitalmuseum.com/forum/index.php?topic=2094.0

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I found a working rapidshare link on the sogna digital museum forums. If you google "viper v-16 rise download" it should be the first link that comes up(amusingly enough, this very topic follows as the second).

To save you a step, here's the link(still under the 15 post mark for link posting, so just add another 'w' to the beginning): ww.sognadigitalmuseum.com/forum/index.php?topic=2094.0
Someone there added a Mediafire link also:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow that viper v-16 RISE has some awesome animation AND in english. im really interested in knowing which other viper games got international releases / english patches. also, has any one found links to torrents of the games? i found one that had about 10-15 of the games in of the forums linked in this thread, but it was long dead.

if not, if any one knows a place thats hosing alot of them seperatly, that works too.

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So it would seem the version of this game I had was the one all in Japanese. I was unaware until recently that the international version existed.

If someone has the English version of this I would appreciate it. All of the links I've tried to chase down are long dead. A reupload to Mega would be great.

Djinbu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While I loved Rise, RSR is still my favorite. There was a translation attempt at RSR, but it seems to have failed... Poop.

freereal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here is a link to a forum how has all the Sogna/Viper games and more. Would upload them myself but whit only 13kb/s upload it's just not possible.

Link 1: sognadigitalmuseum.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=5ctos1h4a82fp0vcdgol5i6l81&board=36.0

Link 2: sognadigitalmuseum.com/forum/index.php?topic=3338.0

the 2 link has working links to a working colletion to pretty much everything ther is.

For some how are to laze her the links to the colletion from the secend link.

Games - VIPER Series
mega.co.nz/#F!x8xG3JKA!LLQ5P330mllZfrSVGpjLCA

Games - Other Series
mega.co.nz/#F!p14DAKaK!VPIlu0PqzBVtuR0yXwzEYw

CG Compilations
mega.co.nz/#F!Vx4gkQRS!d-NyhR6BlORRzW5YZLDB2g

Art Books
mega.co.nz/#F!BlhBDKCK!WJpdVDvkn11Oun88VIpWqQ

Anime
mega.co.nz/#F!k4IXibYb!LCNUICQ8ku8gVSpcOXfu_Q

Manga
mega.co.nz/#F!t4ZU1A7R!ZbJ3iUqmsgxUKppbSnof2A

Periodicals
mega.co.nz/#F!pgIT3DYJ!UDgIoEC8dhdGsVkwJfjzWw

no thx needed but im happy i chould help since they are not my links better thx the one how uploaded it and workig hard for the colletion.

Last edited:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

here is a link to a forum how has all the Sogna/Viper games and more. Would upload them myself but whit only 13kb/s upload it's just not possible.

Link 1: sognadigitalmuseum.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=5ctos1h4a82fp0vcdgol5i6l81&board=36.0

Link 2: sognadigitalmuseum.com/forum/index.php?topic=3338.0

the 2 link has working links to a working colletion to pretty much everything ther is.

For some how are to laze her the links to the colletion from the secend link.
Hey thanks for the links...I myself was also searching for the link to the whole collection(instead of hunting down every single game one by one which would be too bothersome) but couldn't find anything but some half dead torrent,so this is great indeed.

Rep+ to you for the links...

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not particularly interested in the game, but that was a pretty fucking good contribution if I ever saw one... And timely at that!

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for that. What I was looking for and then some!