What's new

ACT Small Ogre fighting game.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Small Ogre fighting game.

I thought, meh how hard could it be. Holy crap they running all over the place and pretty much stunlocking me. So far I have only been able to rape the girl with the 2hander, 3 times, for some reason she is always the first one grabbed.

Also a little tip is that your pushback move wont affect your rape timer once it activates, so spam away in those 20 seconds.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hrmph. Anybody ever raped all four characters? In the same match, I mean. I've managed three... leaving healer for last meant she could heal herself and let me build up my rape meter gradually as she did so. Guarding never reduced my rape meter... instead, it'd go up as I took hits. Not very useful, since you can't rape anyone not within inches of KO, and guarding their attacks obviously means they're not taking damage.

I think the two changes I'd make are the contact areas for the grapple and the fist smash. Make 'em both bigger towards the ogre, so it's not just his hand that grabs/thumps. His elbow would do damage thumping down, after all. And the grab - he pulls his arm in after reaching out, thereby scooping up anybody closer to him, yes?

The really annoying thing for me was not the stunlocking, it was that red-hair and two-hander could get inside my reach like that. Then I'd have to roar/jump. Maybe make elf-girl use her lightning bolt a bit more often to balance the effect.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes, but I was using Cheat Engine to give myself infinite health.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I don't see what's so bad about this game. The rape finishers are a little too awkward to achieve, but in general it's a functional game. Enough to keep my interest. Enough to take the time and try to land a finisher on each of them. Took me ages to actually pull a finisher on the red head. Every time I got a chance one of her buddies would seem to leap in and bear the brunt for her. The two hander girl is notably selfless. She just always seems to be at the correct range to steal the grabs. Either that or red would leap about out of grab range until the timer ran down, at which point I would dish out a well deserved skull crushing to all involved.

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

In the interest of saving you some frustration and letting you understand that a well made game shouldn't be mindlessly easy, I'm going to go into the step by step as to how to reliably do a full rape.

This game is actually very easy if you put a little thought into playing it. Getting all 4 raped is just a simple matter of timing your throw and rape timer. you only need to use the throw button and the roar button to quite simply rape all 4 of them in one match.

Ok, here's how you do it. As soon as you start the match, you start out on the left side and they on the right. The two melees will immediately rush in, with the 2 hander user first up. Grab her as she's incoming and throw her at the rest. Every girl you hit with the girl you throw will charge your rape meter by exactly 1/6th of the max and deal a good chunk of damage to the girl hit. So if you do 2 perfect throws, you will immediately fill your rape meter. You don't want to do this until you've significantly weakened the entire team.

The most important thing to do is to keep them all on the right side and you on the left. If one gets behind you, immediately roar to lift them into the air and move to the left, if they're on the floor by your feet, they will automatically get shifted towards the direction you are facing, so if need be you can keep your back to the wall and fight from there. As you damage the team, you can keep using the roar to avoid damage, knock enemies away and keep from maxing your gauge until they are weakened. When enough damage is dealt to the team, let your gauge max and then focus on raping the two hander girl, she should be easiest to grab since she always rushes in at ground level and so can be grabbed on the way in with little issue. If you are still having trouble timing the grab, you can slow down the game speed to make it easier. If her life isn't low enough but another throw would kill her, you can either try to melee her if she has enough life or wait for her to be healed and continue from there.

Once she is raped, you largely are safe. The majority of damage dealt comes from either her or the mage girl, who should be the next on your rape list. The mage girl is very easy to rape, she has the lowest hp of all the girls and if she's in range she will always be prioritized in the grab so you won't have to worry about getting one of the other two. You also still have two girls to throw her into to build up your gauge quickly.

After the mage is raped, you can now rape the fighter, but the problem becomes building gauge without killing her. You should take the opportunity to throw her into the cleric when you can but quite likely will have to hit her with melee or jumps and block while waiting for her to get healed.

Once you finish defiling the honey pot of the red head it's just a matter of beating on the cleric and letting her heal until you gauge is full and you rape her. Piece of cake. Note beating on the last girl builds gauge very slowly, you can expect to build at most two tics of the gauge per full bar of health for her.

You are basically a very strong boss character, as long as they don't knock you down and you dodge their particularly strong attacks (the two hander girl's two handed stance strike and the mage's skybolt) with your roar, their attacks are generally not that much of a threat. Be very carefull of the mage's skybolt, it will knock you down and stun you which will likely result in losing maybe a third of your life or more

There you have it, an easy how to for a game that actually poses some challenge, makes you think, and actually has fairly competent enemies arranged in a sensible manner. The turning to face the incoming damage even makes sense. That's a rpg group and you're a boss mob, getting turned around means the fighter is tanking properly and drawing aggro. I enjoyed this one far more than most of the click to advance games we've been seeing more of lately and I think this has far more of the spirit of what I was hoping to see here when I first came to the forum. A game that has gameplay as well as H. I can get just H from cg sets or animation. It's gameplay that I'm looking for. A little bit of challenge is a good thing.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

a game that actually poses some challenge, makes you think, and actually has fairly competent enemies arranged in a sensible manner. The turning to face the incoming damage even makes sense. That's a rpg group and you're a boss mob, getting turned around means the fighter is tanking properly and drawing aggro. I enjoyed this one far more than most of the click to advance games we've been seeing more of lately and I think this has far more of the spirit of what I was hoping to see here when I first came to the forum. A game that has gameplay as well as H. I can get just H from cg sets or animation. It's gameplay that I'm looking for. A little bit of challenge is a good thing.
Well said. It's a shame that 90% of people want from an H-game what 90% of people now want from video games - something that isn't challenging, looks nice, and makes them feel like they have some gaming skill when actually it's just very easy. It could be worse - at least we didn't have anyone in this thread complaining about the lack of backstory.

Reputation score

I'm having trouble getting the timing right but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to slow down game speed, also, +rep to the guy who showed me where to find the Locale settings
Edit: figured it out, love da game.
Double Edit: ...Does it have any sound?

Last edited:

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm having trouble getting the timing right but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to slow down game speed, also, +rep to the guy who showed me where to find the Locale settings
Edit: figured it out, love da game.
Double Edit: ...Does it have any sound?
nope

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like this game(after find a way to hack it)

any game like this ?
________

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

someone want to give some picture to show whether it worth download or not? :D

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

theres a video of gameplay already posted, but its bigger than the game itself.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

loljpghasshittyquality
"Hello, I'm the Orge you'll be playing in this game." (Translator's note: That wasn't a translation) This is you. Say hi to yourself.

You know, it's actually harder to get all four of them in the same screen without any obstructions than you would think. I had to get a couple tries before I got these two pictures.

This is what you're going to see A LOT in this game before you get good enough to start raping. THIS part of the game I had absolutely no trouble getting a screenshot of.

This is what you want in this game. Also, once again, it's harder than you think to get a shot of the rape without some girl getting in the way. I just barely caught this one before the ogre shot her off because the red haired girl kept jumping around.

This is, if you're like me, what you REALLY want in this game. Or if you raged as hard as I did when I first played, what you'll end up doing after you learn that rape isn't everything and that sometimes the real gratification comes from this.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I love the graphic...and the picture where your orge fly as an angel! XD

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Someone can upload the hacked version please? or explain how to do?

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the hitboxes in this game are OFF by a mile.

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I dont mind that there is only optional hentai contents in it, but this game really does suck donkey dick.

I mean its kind of the same deal as nightmare sphere where its hentai is also optional but compared to this load of dogshit, ns is actually a very enjoyable and fair game and for once I wanna play the game and not just watch her get gangraped.

I like challenges but they should be fair, instead of enemies standing ontop of you bashing away without you being able to hit or even jump but instead get knocked down yourself.
This guy says it best. Its basically rape of an ogre. Not only do you get hit and you can't do anything, you can't hit the people right infront of you.

I've never played a game where every time i hit a boss he stopped his attacks completely and wasn't able to hit back.

Tokudai

Lurker
Reputation score

Someone can upload the hacked version please? or explain how to do?

Just use Tsearch or Cheat Engine and if need to know how to use it youtube has some videos .

Zenath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This guy says it best. Its basically rape of an ogre. Not only do you get hit and you can't do anything, you can't hit the people right infront of you.

I've never played a game where every time i hit a boss he stopped his attacks completely and wasn't able to hit back.
I don't know, I like it. There are a few quirks, but it's well done how each of the four is aggravating in their own way. Red-head is definitely the worst culprit with her endless attack chains, but a roar soon sorts her out.

Sure I only beat the game maybe fifty percent of the time, but that doesn't necessarily make it a bad game. Or rather, it doesn't feel like a bad one to me.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Just use Tsearch or Cheat Engine and if need to know how to use it youtube has some videos .
Ok I really tried with the two programs and I don't understand anything!!! The videos don't help. So please someone post the hacked version.

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok I really tried with the two programs and I don't understand anything!!! The videos don't help. So please someone post the hacked version.
i don't know how can i help

cuz i hack them my self

ogre full hp is 500
each four heroine is 200
rape gauge is 6

search for that number when the match start
________

Last edited: