RJ146347_ana_img_main.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 聖剣姫ファイン

Not flat and not too big

B C D is the best :p

Not flat and not too big

B C D is the best :p

Wants to make a statement -> Covers 95% of the spectrum. Sorry but I just had to. And I am quite aware that in animu, B-D are 50% at most.

Lol stumbled upon this.

These or go home.

sio_2012_362_ringo_anime2.gif

JK

Nice game. I have completed demo. Two quests fulfilled, two bosses removed.:)

My internet sucks a lot (Spanish things) so i have to think a lot before making a decision about downloading is worse with dlsite that cause of reasons it downloads slow as hell so before downloading the demo cause of the art can someone tell me a little about the game? like...you play as a hero or heroine, it has corruption and....stuff!

10869472_766207260126256_9032182727305410824_o.jpg

My internet sucks a lot (Spanish things) so i have to think a lot before making a decision about downloading is worse with dlsite that cause of reasons it downloads slow as hell so before downloading the demo cause of the art can someone tell me a little about the game? like...you play as a hero or heroine, it has corruption and....stuff!

It is heroine. She started quest in order to save a princess who had been bewitched and violated by an evil man. The heroine has an option to do prostitution or not. I kept her virgin and achieved the goals (beated two bosses) without big problem. System of battle is simple: touching the enemy.
Quick game, it looks interesting and distracting from everyday routine. I recommend it :)

about that boob stuff i prefer quality and shape over ,size
c-e is good but they must have a tight shape but not too tight
and their skin free from impurities, :)

because if they are too large they're losing their tight and become too flabby,
(some may like big flabby bobbs tought)

and flat chest are ugly they look like ladydudes or lolis:(
(because besides from chest shape and what's between the legs there no big difference between female and male (human))

youst saying:)

With a hot opinion like this, its no wonder you have barbequed rep.

If they're not at least the size of her head then is it really worth it?

It's out!

Can do virgin run in this game?

Yes. See post #12.

I bought the game and am uploading now if u guys want PM me as I don't want to post a link due to the one character in the game. once it done uploading ill send out links.
*edit* finished uploading

Last edited:
Back