What's new

Sim Brothel

Re: Sim Brothel

yeah, but getting 8 girls to level 4 by day 60 is...

I stopped at the mission where you had to get the palace before day... 180? But I did all of the missions before that.

Remember, ranking up makes you a lot more money! Rank up whenever you can and it'll pay itself very quickly.

the missions dont really seem to do a whole lot though. like an extra joker and determine your ending... which doesn't seem to work anyway.

is the most up to date conversation on the game.

He gives out the data files for the program, so if you know C++ you could edit it yourself. (I think that's what it's in now for the 2 beta). Anywho, been watching the conversation for a while now, the original artist has thrown his 50 cents in, and the new one has tossed around some ideas. But I doubt anything will happen to either of the versions ; ;

yeah thats where i got my copy of number 2 from. I think i got the most recent version but unlike me they don't use version numbers.

I actually palyed through to 300, and when you get a legendary (rank 8) girl, some (like Rikku) learn "excellent reputation". Basically, they always get max customers iwth this on. Set their price to as high as you want (tedious clicking +10 repeatedly) and watch as Rikku makes 35000 per day charging like 8500 per customer. Really, you can go as high as you want, but by then I bought all the girls and the game was more tedious that fun as you have to watch all their health, etc etc.

if you could add or change something to these games, what would it be?

I bought all the girls and the game was more tedious that fun as you have to watch all their health, etc etc.

this

I bought all the girls and the game was more tedious that fun as you have to watch all their health, etc etc.

You know, I would love it if had a combination of both the original and the beta in this aspect. To be more precise, I would like to be able to see every girl working, ever day, instead of just the 'leader' and not have to worry about hp like in 2...
And I would like the abilities put back into 2... But I'm just going to wait till the 2 author does the changes he's currently working on, then I'll look into changing what he did. Since if he bitches that I edited it, F him because he didn't ask the previous author if he could edit his stuff : )

And that is one of the things I would change >.< Stupid 1 pic per house is bogus...

Thanks for the post. I had not seen the beta before. There is another programmer who is fixing the bugs in the original game. Here is a link to his latest build.

Do you have a web link for the guy who did the beta ?

Thanks

gboyary

Last edited:

There is an update out for the beta version with more girls/less glitches.

Double post (It has been three weeks, though):

Newest version:

The forum sim brothel now operates out of:

Ooo... A website named after the game.

Thanks for the update, Pheonix.

Back