What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shoku] [ しょく ] Petite Goddess Emily / 少女神エミリー RE148281 RJ148281

lloyd1191

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Shoku]少女神エミリー

So, I reach the 4th level of a dungeon, but I can't open the door. Can someone help, please?

UPDATE: Never mind, I figured it out. You have to go back to the King's castle, go to the right merchant, buy something with a heart, use it, go to the big red room on the first floor, put the swimsuit, and talk to the guard for a scene. After that, the slums is available. Go into a tunnel in the slums, talk to the man at the desk, and enjoy the scene. After that, go back to the castle, and talk to the guard in the big red room on the first floor.

Last edited:

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok can some PM me a v1.2 link that has not been mutilated! The copy I have does not charge anything for purchasing skills.. Ruins the entire game.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok can some PM me a v1.2 link that has not been mutilated! The copy I have does not charge anything for purchasing skills.. Ruins the entire game.
That was my fault, sorry... Just download the latest translation patch and it should be fixed.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Game awesome so far thanks for the trans

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Someone who has played this game further can you tell me about the H content?

I have played up past the insects at the lab so far. The only H content iv seen is 1 or so scripted event per mission. Nothing for losing to mobs even losing to bosses no events

nothing really in town or anything yet.

Does it open up at some point? is there more content to be had randomly or is it just 1 or so scripted scene per mission?

asd^2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anybody pm me a link to the game? Thanks in advance
You can find it on A-S.
PS: What do you need to do after defeating the bandits?

Figured it out, a new guy appears inside the church and you have to speak with him.

Last edited:

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Someone who has played this game further can you tell me about the H content?

I have played up past the insects at the lab so far. The only H content iv seen is 1 or so scripted event per mission. Nothing for losing to mobs even losing to bosses no events

nothing really in town or anything yet.

Does it open up at some point? is there more content to be had randomly or is it just 1 or so scripted scene per mission?
Yes H-Content does open up at some point: you have to do quite a lot of quests before getting it.
It's in the main quest though, you can't miss it.
Being at insect lab, I think you are at 75%/80% done (to get to H-content, the game continues a bit after)

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So to sum up for whom may want it:

The game seems to be pretty straightforward, linear and easy, yes easy...
You get money(G) and skill points(SP) from beating enemies, and you have shops to spend SP into spells, skills and stats. You also have a shop to spend gold into more SP.
So one good strategy is getting all basic skill and spells, (one of each magic type) and spend all remaining SP on stats, first get luck because it increases your chance of getting better rolls.
You don't really need to spend any gold, besides getting the initial equipament and upgrading it, remember to upgrade weapon as it pretty strong, and pick only one type, upgrade items as well, besides that you can spend all remaining gold on skills (you also need gold for the costumes later on).

Generally all enemies are pretty easy up to the first demon, just find whatever magic type works best against them (better save for multiple enemies magic too).
The first demon will take your virginity and later on you delve into slutness pretty quickly, so it seems is one H scene for each mission, and you can't avoid them, likewise there doesn't seem to be anything else besides those, with the exception maybe of those trap scenes you get early on.
The second demon is the 'semi' final boss, after which the sergeant calls every soldier to fuck you for days and you end turning into a fallen angel or something.
From this point on you can fuck everybody in town but there aren't any new scenes (correct if I'm wrong here), so this is the let down part of the game. Afterwards you have to go beat the other Angel from the beginning of the game.

The game itself is alright, but being on rails it felt that it really lacked polish on the gameplay, both of their last couple of games seem to be good and on that same vein, hope they improved on it. Any word on translation for them?

Anonposter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stuck at 199, can't go into dungeon 4, can't even get pregnant, what the hell do I do?

Instructions not clear, pls help, dick is stuck in toaster too.

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just curious, what does ver1.2 update have for the game? And may somebody kindly share a completed save file? :eek:

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So going through this again after the translation came out and i am stuck on the part where you have to go to the volcano area, well they tell me to go through the farm area underground, but there is nowhere in the farm area to go besides in some of the houses and i have already checked there. Is there any little glimmer or something on the ground that i am missing?

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So going through this again after the translation came out and i am stuck on the part where you have to go to the volcano area, well they tell me to go through the farm area underground, but there is nowhere in the farm area to go besides in some of the houses and i have already checked there. Is there any little glimmer or something on the ground that i am missing?
Nah, so basically, it's telling you to take the path south of the one that leads directly into the farm. It'll be in the area with the humanoid Dragon enemies.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Nah, so basically, it's telling you to take the path south of the one that leads directly into the farm. It'll be in the area with the humanoid Dragon enemies.
Oh, thanks, kind of stupid of me for not actually going outside of that area.

blerghit

Reputation score

The game itself is alright, but being on rails it felt that it really lacked polish on the gameplay, both of their last couple of games seem to be good and on that same vein, hope they improved on it. Any word on translation for them?
Sadly the devs are like that, they make promising sounding games but they are on-rails more than a train, and there isnt actually that many scenes (or they reuse CGs and are practically identical)