Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Shoku]少公女騎士みるく (RJ171384)

:( please close this thread... I'm so disappointed :(

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

do not close this thread ignore the person above me question where do i go after i get the maternity clothes? it says something about first floor and after that the rest of the words get cut off due the text not being resized to fit the box

Arutha103

Reputation score

posting by to give positive morale, keep it up. SHoku games are always good, keep up the good work

Slayersz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been translating this game for my own personal use. I could share my work if people are interested :eek:

Jackson16

Lurker
Reputation score

Please share, definitely interested :p

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually, would people be interested in a full translation for this one? If noone goes for it, I'll keep it in mind. I've still got my hands ready with another game right now though, so it's not going to happen for a while ;D

Sibushang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been translating this game for my own personal use. I could share my work if people are interested :eek:
If you're serious about translating this then recommend you start a new thread and post what you have so far and update that thread as you go. This thread was started by a liar who enjoyed getting people's hopes up.

The mods should have locked this thread months ago,with a simple explanation why. If the OP decided to return to post progress unlocking the thread would be a non issue.

@Elfloren Shoku's games are a cut above the rest! It's your translation of Petite Goddess Emily that changed my view about RPG maker hgames. I'd love it if you translated this!

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I'll agree in that they are quite...peculiar games. Much like a painting that doesn't look as ordinary as most of the other paintings in a gallery.

Well, Slayersz seems interested, so I'll wait and see how it goes until after I've translated Pickle's game, and till then, who knows. He might have finished Milk's translation too!

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is no translation people wouldn't be interested in. Please share it with us no matter how much you've done.

Darkarhon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Should add links to the game or ULMF thread or the partial one at least, had to check the whole translation pages to find it :O.