What's new

RPG [Shoku] 軍師アンネリッテ (RJ128319)

Status
Not open for further replies.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Shoku]軍師アンネリッテ

Untitled.jpg how to get in this doorway?

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think you have to be wearing the swimsuit to get in there, at least that is how I got in. Then before you get caught ten times by the guys in there try to make you way to the top for 2 more costumes.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think you have to be wearing the swimsuit to get in there, at least that is how I got in. Then before you get caught ten times by the guys in there try to make you way to the top for 2 more costumes.
cool thanks

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how to get that swimsuit? I tried to find it whole place but I couldnt. Now, Im clueless. What to do after meeting people there? every time I entered the next area, the 'BAD END' sign appeared. It seems like I need to do something.

Attachments

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, saying what kind of game this is/these are would be a start and why this particular developer is so good you think they need no introduction. Just looking at the dlsite page the artwork already looks really mediocre, so I guess they're not renowned for their great artwork or animation, and from what you said about the story "pretty out there" is usually a euphemism for "low quality slapstick/nonsense"

Now don't take this as me being dismissive, but you're really going to have to provide more information for people not to be getting these kinds of suspicions, especially since you seem to think these guys have some obvious merit.
i would say its shoku...so it probably has tentacles

diegoletal

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wow, this and rhode's fortress out today, dont even know what to play first =D

jayphi45

Reputation score

how to get that swimsuit? I tried to find it whole place but I couldnt. Now, Im clueless. What to do after meeting people there? every time I entered the next area, the 'BAD END' sign appeared. It seems like I need to do something.
The swimsuit is on the beach which is past the place with all the fire and lighting. It's the shine in the top left corner. But I'm also having a problem with that i only get it in one area but I can't seem who to find to talk with :mad:

Also to get into the place with the skeleton you must make sure you have no cum on you with either the 10G blue potion or I think you can also talk to the Priest, not sure on that one though. You get Japanese style gym clothes and two potions (which isn't worth it since getting them is annoying as shit).

lawblader

Banned
Reputation score

I dont see any giving birth footage in this game can anyone tell me?

jayphi45

Reputation score

Go to the hospital and buy the blue potion from the desk It'll give you the birthing scene.

datree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am at a part of the game where there is a pillar of water blocking my way and I have no idea how to continue, the area is slightly after you first see the zombies. Does anyone have any idea how to get past that?

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am at a part of the game where there is a pillar of water blocking my way and I have no idea how to continue, the area is slightly after you first see the zombies. Does anyone have any idea how to get past that?
You've done the swimsuit part where it has a bunch of guys trying to rape you right? Go back there and try on different costumes, it's not only the swimsuit it also lets you in with certain other costumes on and you get different chest items. Eventually you'll choose the right costume and the water pillar should be gone(i think its the one when there is a glowing item on the ground between the two chests)

datree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a bunch I'll get to it then.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm not very good at this, I'm not very far in and I'm already stuck. I've passed the forest full of slimes, and reached an area with shadow-like soldier enemies wandering about. I can't enter the cave here because I need the swimsuit. To the West is a (fairy?) village, with not much in it, and beyond that is an area with burning trees. If I try to go any further the MC says something about having no business that way. To the East is a small clearing with a pillar of flame and a merchant. I don't know how to progress. Help!

AMKahm

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Go to a cave above fairy village entrance and activate switch

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do I beat the guy at the (I'm assuming) end? My choices are to run forcefully or run via teleport, but both don't work. Also there was a hint to get something in the previous boss room (IIRC) about something that's like...1m and 2m...not too sure. Not sure if that's relevant for beating the boss.

AMKahm

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You need fire scroll. To get it go up(plants), not right(to boss), in lava location

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do i get past the water where the zombies are

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do I beat the guy at the (I'm assuming) end? My choices are to run forcefully or run via teleport, but both don't work. Also there was a hint to get something in the previous boss room (IIRC) about something that's like...1m and 2m...not too sure. Not sure if that's relevant for beating the boss.
buy 5k item in fairy town for see hidden item, then follow AMKahm post

how do i get past the water where the zombies are
after get swimming suit, equip it and go cave in east of fairy town, get another new clothes there then dress it and enter cave again, get another new clothes there then dress it and enter cave again will see switch

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.