What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Wonderful work and truly the best hentai game I've seen. I look forward to the final product and I will absolutely donate generously, regardless if I'm able to buy the product or not through DLSite ( Had trouble using my credit card on there.)

I have question about the latest demo though. In the first demo, if the Meine is raped enough by the bandits in captivity, you get a game over ( not sure how I triggered it to be honest). In this new demo, can you still trigger the game over? Will it be an option to give up or keep trying in the final product?

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wonderful work and truly the best hentai game I've seen. I look forward to the final product and I will absolutely donate generously, regardless if I'm able to buy the product or not through DLSite ( Had trouble using my credit card on there.)

I have question about the latest demo though. In the first demo, if the Meine is raped enough by the bandits in captivity, you get a game over ( not sure how I triggered it to be honest). In this new demo, can you still trigger the game over? Will it be an option to give up or keep trying in the final product?
Game over scene is not happen in latest demo.
Give up or keep triying it'll be your choice at now.
and, in final product, Game over has not happen too. but some Bad end will be happen in captivity case. or...even it happen her daily life.

B

bleahblah

Game over scene is not happen in latest demo.
Give up or keep triying it'll be your choice at now.
and, in final product, Game over has not happen too. but some Bad end will be happen in captivity case. or...even it happen her daily life.
Captivity as in tentacle breeding nursery? :D

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Captivity as in tentacle breeding nursery? :D
Well there are plant monsters, and I recall talk of tentacles earlier at some point...!

Also, after so much rape meine starts learning sex skills, although I only got 3 after.. a massive amount of sex o_O

Spread legs (lets them rape you right away), accept pleasure and grind hips :D
It is why I was thinking maybe at some point she could "sex attack" sleeping people..!

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Demo is not include humiliation reaction.
Nudy, Semen, Preg, Kinky, Scat, maybe these reaction be enable in full game.
MAYBE.
Please avoid Scat if possible. I'm not sure about others, but to me it's not just a turn-off but absolutely disgusting.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Please avoid Scat if possible. I'm not sure about others, but to me it's not just a turn-off but absolutely disgusting.
there's scat and gore filter in the config menu

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So what program can translate this thing?

I've tried chiitrans but it's not working.

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else getting their download interrupted constantly for the new update fix? I can't seem to get it downloaded.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Few random observations...!

Bandits stop sex after some time(maybe takes like 1-2min of sex using frame skip...? Not sure why they stop They run somewhere and stop doing anything unless you hit them.

Lynn can still crash boat in demo, I guess in full that will be fixed with missing picture :p Lynn = masturbate + sahagin = demo crash

Funny how aphrodesiac make NPC attack you :eek: (NPC attack you if you use ahprodesiac on self or on NPC!)

Lucia can't die (can take lucia down to1HP? with aphrodisiac on her though!) THis makes me wonder, if it is possible with corrupt meine to handjob/blowjob male NPC under aphrodisiac effect!

Ameria will masturbate/chase Lynn and Meine while Lv3 Aphrodisiac and use "Lovely_Gaze". Ameria also strip meine if close with lv3 Aphrodisiac!

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To hook the game with AGTH (Edit: Forgot to mention - credit to Defcab for H-code):
1) Run the game
2) Run agth with this command line: agth /PNGame.exe /HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll /C
Can anyone please help me? I don't really get the latter cause I'm too stupid.
When I run agth, it doesn't show anything other than option and help.
Where exactly could I type that thingy :agth /PNGame.exe /HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll /C?

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Bandits stop sex after some time(maybe takes like 1-2min of sex using frame skip...? Not sure why they stop They run somewhere and stop doing anything unless you hit them.

Lynn can still crash boat in demo, I guess in full that will be fixed with missing picture :p Lynn = masturbate + sahagin = demo crash

Funny how aphrodesiac make NPC attack you :eek: (NPC attack you if you use ahprodesiac on self or on NPC!)

Lucia can't die (can take lucia down to1HP? with aphrodisiac on her though!) THis makes me wonder, if it is possible with corrupt meine to handjob/blowjob male NPC under aphrodisiac effect!

Ameria will masturbate/chase Lynn and Meine while Lv3 Aphrodisiac and use "Lovely_Gaze". Ameria also strip meine if close with lv3 Aphrodisiac!
The bandits stop attacking because they are satisfied (kanji words to the same effect pop up above their head for a split second), you could get them to go one more round if you hit them.

This can also lead to being stuck in the bandit's lair: If you're chained and blindfolded, the bandits may become satisfied before taking your hp down to 0 (which allows you to surrender to start a new cycle), and being chained up you can't move/attack them to get their attention again.

You may be able to jump or use your abilities, but those aren't consistent when you're blind and with limited uses =3

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The bandits stop attacking because they are satisfied (kanji words to the same effect pop up above their head for a split second), you could get them to go one more round if you hit them.

This can also lead to being stuck in the bandit's lair: If you're chained and blindfolded, the bandits may become satisfied before taking your hp down to 0 (which allows you to surrender to start a new cycle), and being chained up you can't move/attack them to get their attention again.

You may be able to jump or use your abilities, but those aren't consistent when you're blind and with limited uses =3
'. ' how do you get that blindfold anyway? I remember someone saying you have to break the doors then get raped, but nothing happened when I did it, she just woke up in a normal state.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

'. ' how do you get that blindfold anyway? I remember someone saying you have to break the doors then get raped, but nothing happened when I did it, she just woke up in a normal state.
You get it by triggering the bandit leader. There's a hard way and a easy way to do this:

Easy - Beat the first room, which can be really easy if you: buy helm / boots / black leotard at store, get shield from fairy forest, equip them all. Also learn the skill that allows you to switch armor mid-fight, if bandits knock you over and strip your armor, just put it back on. Stay in the doorway where you fight bandit 1 on 1 until you mope the whole crew up. Heal as necessary (some mid potion if you'd like, though your heal ability and small potion is plenty).

After beating the first room, go to the next area, which is the bandit's lair. Go straight to the ornate door (next to the 2 jail cell). Smack the door until it breaks, let the 3 dudes inside beat you. Done, you're now chained and blindfolded.

Hard - Still somewhat easy if you're Level 3, after you've been captured, just kill 1 thief and lose (if I remember correctly). Use kicks and your innate 360 shock liberally. If this doesn't work, then I remembered wrong, you'd have to actually beat the thief with the key, use it to open locked door and run out, this will trigger the 3 baddies in the leader's room, from hereon losing will give you chains and blindfolds.

Last edited:

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

zzz...you can defeat Lucia. however her stamina is very high. stab her till die.

Bandits stop sex by satisfy. maybe his semen remain is empty.
but if you rest even if it is only one hour, then his semen will be max charge and rape Miene again. and again.

Aphrodisiac potion bug. (perhaps I may change english sub love potion > Aphrodisiac potion?
I think I was took away Miene's aphrodisiac potion at lesbos scene
but I mistaken it. I shall take away that potion next time.
And use it then NPC turn enemy is naturally OK. It is crime. alignment will change to chaotic evil in future plan.
oh but use on self is not crime. it must be fix.

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any way to get out in the bandit's lair even after you're blindfold?

Also, is there any way to walk naked in public?(kinda of a habit when playing rpg h-games ya know.)

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any way to get out in the bandit's lair even after you're blindfold?

Also, is there any way to walk naked in public?(kinda of a habit when playing rpg h-games ya know.)
Without cheating? More or less impossible, you have to be really, really lucky to pull that off (like "win the national lottery" lucky, I mean). With some cheating, it's possible, but still quite hard!

You get a small scene with Lynn if you reach the exit. Only talking though, there's no hidden h-scene after the whole ordeal, sadly!

As for now, you can walk naked around only if the game bugs, and it doesn't change anything since you're not supposed to do that for now. I guess that in the final release you'll be able to do that or at least there will be some events like that, since there's a "Exibitionism" stat! I think that ILL is still working on those. So, who knows!

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've lost to the bandit leader on the newest version, but have yet to get blindfolded and chained. Am I doing anything wrong?

Meyi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As far as I know, you have to have the Key of Heaven in your possession then lose to the leader. My miene got bound up losing to a regular enemy with the Key of Heaven so it may work that way too. Might not be 100% too (I don't know for sure).

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As far as I know, you have to have the Key of Heaven in your possession then lose to the leader. My miene got bound up losing to a regular enemy with the Key of Heaven so it may work that way too. Might not be 100% too (I don't know for sure).
The only requirement is to have the key and then lose (I haven't tested if losing consciousness after too much sex still count as a "loss" in this case).

You get the key from the jailer, wich is one of the two ruffians in the room next to the one with the bed. He has a small red symbol next to his portrait for easy identification, too!

Also, remember that being bound is basically or less a dead end for now, if you don't resort to cheating. So save beforehand!

This also reminds me of a question, in the full game can we get some external help to escape? Or there is at least some event to trigger a release (like, bandits get bored and throw Miene out or someone pays the ransom for her)?
Because if you're restrained is almost impossible to escape alone, even if you greatly overlevel the enemies :eek:!