What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

To be perfectly honest, if all Ill ever manages to do is finish off the weapons and implement the rest of the translations missing from the interface and the infinite dungeon and so on, it'd still be one of the best H-Games I've ever played.

It's quite possible to sink hour after hour into Dungeons and Prisoners, even as an incomplete demo.

I've got a save with them both at pretty high level and with an awful lot of...experience. It's funny, because it almost works like a balancing mechanism. They're ridiculously powerful in comparison to most inhabitants of the infinite dungeon, but they're also so very messed up. One of them gets hit by a simple little love-potion by a lucky goblin-arrow? They're going to get so horny that they'll stop whatever they're doing and take care of it. If they're in the middle of a battle, then they're down for the count as they won't be resisting. And simply seeing that happen is enough to set the other off most of the time.

It's kind of surreal, but their resistances to so many things at that point are so low that it really does offset their otherwise prodigious might. The demons in the fourth strata of the Abyss still kick their asses even without resorting to lewd trickery though. Those things are tough.
Care to share the save? I'm curious to know as I believe I'm at level 42 and in the demon room again.

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Heh, nothing like that high a level. Level 42? That's crazy. Actually, that's crazy whether you mean character level OR dungeon level.

(I thought character level capped out at 20?)

Wouldn't say my save is anything special or worth sharing, but apparently it's easy enough to upload so why not, I guess?
NB- Her actual gear is mostly in the town's lock-box and she's not at a particularly deep part of the dungeon.

Attachments

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So currently 80mm(~3 inches) is as big as the monsters get for now. As seen in the following picture of Lynn.

But using the connect skill we can see Marina has 96.8mm(~4 inches).

Makes me excited to see just how loose they can become XD

bugger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So currently 80mm(~3 inches) is as big as the monsters get for now. As seen in the following picture of Lynn.
(..)
But using the connect skill we can see Marina has 96.8mm(~4 inches).
(..)
Makes me excited to see just how loose they can become XD
80mm diameter... damn, that's more than my arm. :D

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My fist is roughly 3inches wide, about 2.3 inches at my wrist then 2.5 inches right before my elbow.

Width aside depth is the only thing keeping me from slotting my whole are inside Lynn rofl.

Lolicaust

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where is the current translation for the game, or is it just AGTH?

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure who has done the current translation, but you can go to the English development blog link in the original post to get the Demo/English variant.

No need for agth or any 3rd party software that I know of.

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where is the current translation for the game, or is it just AGTH?
To be a bit more clear than the above poster, the translation is built into the game. Go to the config menu, and at the bottom is the language selection.

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wait .... marina? there's more members other than the main two?
so the game been updated again? last time I played it was to a scene that involves being on a boat and being launched of it.
(and ironically hearing some moaning but couldn't locate who it was from lol)

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so the game been updated again? last time I played it was to a scene that involves being on a boat and being launched of it.
There aren't any new party members, Marina is Mienes mother. Using connect skill you can inspect NPCs stats if you have encountered them such as Marina, the elf who gives you the bow in the forest and the priestess who revives you.
But there is the endless dungeon and haunted house after the boat scene now to explore if you haven't.

bugger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, just as karmaldia said, depth would be the only thing stopping my arm.

Aaaanyway, thanks for mentioning that elf, I did not know you could connect to anyone else besides Lynn/Eco/mom/priest.

Let me just say her stats are quite something! I can't post screenshots due to 15-post-until-url rules, but let me just say she did have a long life, and used it. :D

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If I had to guess the moaning comes from the evil dragon maiden having a bit of forcey-fun-time with Lynn.

Reputation score

There aren't any new party members, Marina is Mienes mother. Using connect skill you can inspect NPCs stats if you have encountered them such as Marina, the elf who gives you the bow in the forest and the priestess who revives you.
But there is the endless dungeon and haunted house after the boat scene now to explore if you haven't.
Where is this forest and haunted house at? All I see in town is the nun, the church, two vendors, the dungeon portal and the inn.

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where is this forest and haunted house at? All I see in town is the nun, the church, two vendors, the dungeon portal and the inn.
By forest I meant the one early in the story, with those fairies. You can find the elf on top left corner of that area and haunted house is in the northeast corner of the town you land in after boat I think...
It's been a while since I've played this so I could be wrong as my memory isn't really that great.

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

By forest I meant the one early in the story, with those fairies. You can find the elf on top left corner of that area and haunted house is in the northeast corner of the town you land in after boat I think...
It's been a while since I've played this so I could be wrong as my memory isn't really that great.
Yeah, the haunted house is in the NE of the endless dungeon town. But you need an invitation to enter it, which drops in the endless dungeon.

Dariem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is this game going to be similar to Fairy Fighting? Like, never released on dlsite, only on their blog and constantly updated? Because, on their blog it's already over version 3.

I've been waiting for this game since it was announced on dlsite.

How much content is in the game already? how many playable hours? And, percentage-wise, how far is it to be complete, if there is information on that?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

If I had to guess the moaning comes from the evil dragon maiden having a bit of forcey-fun-time with Lynn.
I vote it's all the nuns being raped by sahagins nearby.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Humm. Good point. Forgot about those. Why not both though? We all know what's gona go down on that Party Boat anyway.

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is this game going to be similar to Fairy Fighting? Like, never released on dlsite, only on their blog and constantly updated? Because, on their blog it's already over version 3.

I've been waiting for this game since it was announced on dlsite.

How much content is in the game already? how many playable hours? And, percentage-wise, how far is it to be complete, if there is information on that?
The official plan is to release on DLSite, presumably if and when Ill finishes. If Ill never finishes, that's another matter of course. I wouldn't expect constant updates. Ill works on the game whenever he is able, which due to health reasons is not often. More importantly, he has a design-document of sorts planned out and there is a defined stage at which the demo will reach it's last major version and any future work will only be seen in the eventually completed game.

He did post a progress chart of some kind in this thread at one point, feel free to dive back and see if you can find it.

As for the hours of content? Well, the demo proper is relatively short, you run out of main story content relatively quickly. However, the infinite dungeon adds many hours of gameplay content potentially and there's the smaller side areas like the Bandit Heaven Bar and the Haunted House. The core gameplay is engaging enough that the demo punches far, far above it's weight in my opinion.