What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

You can get a free return scroll from a pile on a desk in the Church. Just grab one before you go into the dungeon. The pile restocks itself automatically whenever you don't have any return scrolls.
thank you :) what happens if i lose my hero's companion's gear any shop that i can go to buy them back o.o

Last edited:

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had the same problem as the guy above. After the toilet scene when you first enter Haven and get captured my game crashes. I just downloaded the newest link "3.09 FIXED" from the English blogspot site. Does that include all the patches or is there somewhere else I need to get the patches?

Also have the same question, when losing a companion (or my own) gear in the endless dungeon where can I buy that back. Someone told me previously the cat ladys shop but I can't find that anywhere. Is that in Haven? If so, I can't get in there because of above said error.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haven where is that at o.o

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

thank you :) what happens if i lose my hero's companion's gear any shop that i can go to buy them back o.o
Someone said those items might be found on the random spawn cat merchant inside dungeon (she can only appear in safe room)

Haven where is that at o.o
When you first enter the port town after the bridge fight, go straight up, you'll see a maid there, talk to her and she'll open the wall, inside is Bandit Haven/Heaven depending on how you want to call it.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone said those items might be found on the random spawn cat merchant inside dungeon (she can only appear in safe room)

When you first enter the port town after the bridge fight, go straight up, you'll see a maid there, talk to her and she'll open the wall, inside is Bandit Haven/Heaven depending on how you want to call it.

gotcha :) thank you :) and the EX you get from sex what does that do o.o

Last edited:

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I had the same problem as the guy above. After the toilet scene when you first enter Haven and get captured my game crashes. I just downloaded the newest link "3.09 FIXED" from the English blogspot site. Does that include all the patches or is there somewhere else I need to get the patches?

Also have the same question, when losing a companion (or my own) gear in the endless dungeon where can I buy that back. Someone told me previously the cat ladys shop but I can't find that anywhere. Is that in Haven? If so, I can't get in there because of above said error.
There are two patches to 3.09 fixed, both are in the post of the dev blog, just below the 3.09 fixed download link.

IronJovi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I still remember the day I found out about this gem. It was like VH all over again but with better art. I couldn't wait for the release.
Been two years since then, halfway through with college.
I also lost my virginity along the way, but damn me if I wouldn't trade my first time for this game.
Stop the teasing, release the game

Some infos about the current progress would be nice too :D

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I still remember the day I found out about this gem. It was like VH all over again but with better art. I couldn't wait for the release.
Been two years since then, halfway through with college.
I also lost my virginity along the way, but damn me if I wouldn't trade my first time for this game.
Stop the teasing, release the game

Some infos about the current progress would be nice too :D
to be honest the only thing different about VH and this is the internal view of the monster fetus , this game does not have that:3

YaliJin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At the end of the demo, during the fight on the ship against the "fish troops", is there a way to avoid Lynn being captured? Or it's the main plot of the game (save your childhood friend captured by nasty beings)?
I'm very curious, but don't have any time to play these days due to my job.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No on both counts. Will probably be a sub plot, or you will have to fight a super corrupted Lynn (my personal hope tbh) at some point. The main plot is to reseal/kill/stop/whatever the evil dragon.
It is implied that Miene's mother did it too, and if you use connect on her and check her sex stats, you can see how that turned out for her. :D

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Lynn, Lynn... waiting crossing fingers for future news.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

No on both counts. Will probably be a sub plot, or you will have to fight a super corrupted Lynn (my personal hope tbh) at some point. The main plot is to reseal/kill/stop/whatever the evil dragon.
It is implied that Miene's mother did it too, and if you use connect on her and check her sex stats, you can see how that turned out for her. :D
In one of Ill's earlier post he mentioned that Miene can rescue her, but if she takes too long to rescue her there'll be some consequence (I think one of which was Lynn being futa)

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh fuck yes. Different outcomes/shades of corruption depending on playstyle? iLL you glorious bastard.

YaliJin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've just discovered this game myself, and can't wait for it to come out in its full glory. Anyone heard from the dev a possible month for the full release? I'm asking because on that day i'll be like "shut up and take my moneyh"!

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

when the full version comes out will you have to start over or can the save from the demo carry over?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

when the full version comes out will you have to start over or can the save from the demo carry over?
Seeing how many option the demo has to over power Miene in batle / sex stats with the dungeon (taking Lyn with her), I doubt the actual demo data would be caried over... maybe allowed in a near-release demo without those extra content to show what's coming up...

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just a guess, but based on how rpg make handles maps you might be able to take a save that's still on the ship, but not one after the ship.

OP
habisain

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Save compatibility: Short answer: No.

Long answer: Noooooooo.

Longer answer with explanation: It seems fairly unlikely. While in vanilla RPGMaker, you would have pretty good compatibility with demo versions, D&P is so far from vanilla RPGMaker that this rule doesn't apply. I guess it really depends on if the game is "feature complete" at this stage (as opposed to "content complete"). If all features are implemented, which I don't think is the case, then saves may be portable. But my suspicion is that there are still features to go in, and so portability of saves cannot be guaranteed.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Longer answer with explanation: It seems fairly unlikely. While in vanilla RPGMaker, you would have pretty good compatibility with demo versions, D&P is so far from vanilla RPGMaker that this rule doesn't apply. I guess it really depends on if the game is "feature complete" at this stage (as opposed to "content complete"). If all features are implemented, which I don't think is the case, then saves may be portable. But my suspicion is that there are still features to go in, and so portability of saves cannot be guaranteed.

thank you ^^

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I'd like to say it's not impossible.

Gears Freak could detect if a save is from older trial version and refuse to load it.
So if you can detect that, it's possible to code a screen of 'updating save' and edit the save to be compatible to new version.

Of course the work of this depends on how much has changed.
Since item datas are in the game file, buffing/nerfing certain item shouldn't affect the save (for example, if a 50 HP potion change to heal 55, but the same item ID)

Then again I have never touch RPGMaker so I can't be certain of the specifics.