What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Sorry if this question was already answered, searched the thread but didn't find anything

I've seen this pic floating around
(Picture of Miene in Doggy-Style Position, can't link it properly)
was this position removed from the game?

Last edited:

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry if this question was already answered, searched the thread but didn't find anything

I've seen this pic floating around
was this position removed from the game?
The pic isnt showing to me but if its the doggy pose... then yes its not available in the latest versions... i do hope it comes back in either the demo or the full version though

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The pic isnt showing to me but if its the doggy pose... then yes its not available in the latest versions... i do hope it comes back in either the demo or the full version though
You guessed it right, yeah doesn't show up for me either now
I hope it comes back too, but I can fully understand if its too much work, after all it would require to redraw every single piece of equipment for just one pose

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope it's not SGedit, as that doesn't work on the fly.
Actually, SGedit doesn't work on the new save files. Period. (at least for me and most people who have affirmed such).

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh come on. You can't be very tech savvy if the method escapes you.
I'm not going to say more because if I do it might have a serious backlash.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh come on. You can't be very tech savvy if the method escapes you.
I'm not going to say more because if I do it might have a serious backlash.
Are you really going to pull out the game editor for this?

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How do you purchase the chastity belt/seal items?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

ok i got a little question here

ive read a lot of updates and stuff and patches BUT i dont see anything different from the demo of last year to this one

story goes same after the ship is free roam but you cannot die or trigger anythig else just roam

am i missing something

mind someone say exactly what does ppl mean with kidnapping and guards dungeon << how and where are those, new scenes? someone said before yet none have found the only diference i have found from a very old update to this one is that you can live lynn in town-_-

stareh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mind someone say exactly what does ppl mean with kidnapping and guards dungeon << how and where are those, new scenes? someone said before yet none have found the only diference i have found from a very old update to this one is that you can live lynn in town-_-
... remember in port town the maid that opened a new area?
u tried talking to her in new town? that summon circle she make appear? u tried walking in it?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

ok i got a little question here

ive read a lot of updates and stuff and patches BUT i dont see anything different from the demo of last year to this one

story goes same after the ship is free roam but you cannot die or trigger anythig else just roam

am i missing something

Just a few of the ones I know:
More equipment slots (albeit not all are used atm)
Connect skill (lets you see stats on other characters)
Lynn can be raped, although the animation only shows up if Miene is also downed
(One attempt I had to make a run for the stair and leave her KO'd down there, then when I recover and went down stair there's a party of enemies raping her where she was downed '. ')
Various combat changes like line of vision
Stores having limited stock on items, and that stock can include what you sell to them
Randomly generated dungeon (enabled by talking to the maid in the new town...I'd recommend picking up the TP scroll from the church before going in)

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So are chastity belts just there for show and unpurchasable period?

bloquer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

... remember in port town the maid that opened a new area?
u tried talking to her in new town? that summon circle she make appear? u tried walking in it?
Just wondering how one of them can get kindapped. I let Lynn loose and she was banged and then nothing else happened. She just got up after a few minutes and the process restarted.

And as the chastity belt is greyed out I do not think that you can use it in this build.

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Chastity belt and seal. there was miss script to insert block by equips. also graphics was not done.
Abduction (kindapping). some flag was not cleared. it blocked abduction.
those bug was solved. but Graphics.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just wondering how one of them can get kindapped. I let Lynn loose and she was banged and then nothing else happened. She just got up after a few minutes and the process restarted.

And as the chastity belt is greyed out I do not think that you can use it in this build.
For me it happened more frequently when Meine was also down and raped - in time Lynn was "spirited away". And if Meine doesn't die in the process she can be too - happened to me once or twice.
About chastity belts - where are they sold? I've visited probably every shop in game and didn't see any - at least with that name.

My thoughts about game itself - looks promising so far - good art, in English (partially, but still), possibility to turn off scat and guro, etc.
But... IMHO author wants to do too many things (cool things nonetheless) without taking into consideration engine limitations. I think that using RPG Maker with scripts from various authors without any kind of optimizations is a bad call - I have decent rig, but must disable almost every feature of the game to play it with decent frame rate and it is still choppy at a times. So what if the game has many cool features if turning them on will cause the game to play like slide-show. Hopefully it will change in later revisions. Same goes for bugs - there's a lot of them - from small glitches to full blown exceptions. My 2 cents.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@bloquer
yes she does, thanks

@ILL
LOL, I've noticed just now that you are the author of the game. First of all, sorry if my previous post was a little bit over the line - got little carried away.
Since you're here on ULMF, I'll send you later a PM with bugs I've found so far.

Mistula

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@bloquer
yes she does, thanks

@ILL
LOL, I've noticed just now that you are the author of the game. First of all, sorry if my previous post was a little bit over the line - got little carried away.
Since you're here on ULMF, I'll send you later a PM with bugs I've found so far.

Cause reading is awesome! >.>

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Don't really have much time to follow development, so i was wondering, are we just waiting on bug fixes and polish or is there still content being produced?