What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Nice additions! I turned Lynn and Miene into queens of a slime colony.

I like how after they defeat Miene once they stop being quite so hostile and don't hit her after she gets up again. They just go for the sex instead. Works well if you're trying to make peace and just give the slimes lots of babies. Might be a bug but it was a fun bug.

I even tried loading them up (baby slimes in the pussy and ass of both ladies) and bringing some slimes back to town but the super guards made short work of them :(. I wonder if Lynn could take on a guard 1v1 lol.

One thing that bothered me is how often Lynn uses bandages. Maybe set a lower hp threshold for using them like below 50-60%,

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Nice additions! I turned Lynn and Miene into queens of a slime colony.

I like how after they defeat Miene once they stop being quite so hostile and don't hit her after she gets up again. They just go for the sex instead. Works well if you're trying to make peace and just give the slimes lots of babies. Might be a bug but it was a fun bug.
It is intentional. after the defeated, enemies only use sex oriented actions until you make hostile action.

I even tried loading them up (baby slimes in the pussy and ass of both ladies) and bringing some slimes back to town but the super guards made short work of them :(. I wonder if Lynn could take on a guard 1v1 lol.

One thing that bothered me is how often Lynn uses bandages. Maybe set a lower hp threshold for using them like below 50-60%,
Guards are always super. without event battle.
so, Lynn useing bandage and other item. I think to add an AI allow / seal to use Items and Skills setting menu.

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else had a problem where Lynn would disappear from your party in the new dungeon after a few defeats. Its frustrating because you have to go all the way back up to try and get her back.

oopysirc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't know about that glitch you are experiencing, but here is a bit of advice.

There is a teleportation scroll you can get either at home or at the monastery which you can use anywhere to bring yourself back. Really helps after you descend more than 10 levels in the new dungeon.

Also, you are only allowed to carry one scroll at all times, but you can get a new one at the same place whenever you want.

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That would work, but when you're defeated, they empty your inventory. So you lose the scroll every time. This glitch only happens when Lynn is goes into a defeat state ( the exclamation point condition) before Mienne does. It doesn't always happen either, so its hard to pin point the cause.

antibexistence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually after Lynn gone from your party, you can go to the Heaven, kill all the bandits from the first floor then get out from there and voila! She's back! Not sure if there is a pun intended here.
-------
By the way, where is the slime from the 3.04 update? never find one at the dungeon:confused:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Seems if Miene gets KO'd in the dungeon, Lynn seems to vanish from the party sometimes.

It might be the fact that Lynn is normally not in the party whenever there's a chance for her to actually be raped... I haven't had it happen yet. It's easy to get Miene mobbed, but Lynn is of course, a monster. She is pretty high level, after all!

I have to say, ILL is one of my favorite developers. The English option is great, and I love how he's always so willing to talk to us all! Man, I'm now remembering if I still have that gift art or not, hmm... probably in my e-mail somewhere. Gotta love the art too.

ivaleon

Reputation score

Some body knows when story will be implemented on full ?

Beatru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible to lower Mienes shame to a degree where she is willing to take of all clothing and walk around outside in the demo? I never got that and her corruption is almost 0.
I opened up the game in RPG maker and figured out all the different values to change her stats.
$game_party.members[0].exposure_exp = 5
This script call sets her exposure to max and allows her to walk around nude. Other than this you can't get her exposure high enough in this version.
$game_party.members[1].exposure_exp = 5
This will change Lyn to do the same to her. These are called arrays, [0] is the beginning of the array and points to the player who is the first party member. [1] is the second party member in the array which points to Lyn.

You can also set Lyn's submission to max by useing $game_party.members[1].submission = 5
This will cause Lyn to spread her legs during combat. However it should be noted that lyn is not very well implemented for this because she attacks enemies who come near her even when her legs are spread.

Last edited:

smilez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you apply the scripts?

Beatru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you apply the scripts?
1. Create an accessible event on the map
2. Open the Event Commands pane within that event.
3. in the 3rd tab in the bottom left hand corner is the script button. Click it.
4. Copy and paste one of those scripts I posted
5. Press OK
6. save the project and go activate that event you just created.
That's it!

It should be noted that you need RPG Maker XP to do all that.
and you need to extract the files from the encrypted folder or else you won't be able to open it in RPG Maker XP at all

I was looking through the game and it's really well built. I would totally add on a bunch of new stuff to it but the developer probably has a much more fleshed out version so I don't see the point.

Last edited:

ILL

Reputation score

It should be noted that you need RPG Maker XP to do all that.
and you need to extract the files from the encrypted folder or else you won't be able to open it in RPG Maker XP at all
× exposure_exp, RPGMakerXP
○ exposure_maniac, RPGMakerVX

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

How long does it take to get Miene's Submission up in Heaven? I got it up to 3 after being beaten up and surrendering around five or six times I think.

Wasn't sure how high her Submission has to be before the scene might change, or she'll let someone take her virginity still though.

Beatru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

× exposure_exp, RPGMakerXP
○ exposure_maniac, RPGMakerVX
Wow, so you're the developer? You did some great things with this! Really awesome.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I noticed a small bug in the bandit heaven... when Miene is with the Joker alone... and he started doing her butt... after he gets a orgasm he just keeps his cock into her butt but nothing happens... only struggling got me free after some

Iam also wondering if you are able to get the anal or bust or mouth sensitivity up to 3 or so? her vaginal and clit went to 3 but after many more gangbangs and so the rest is still on 2

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am also wondering if you are able to get the anal or bust or mouth sensitivity up to 3 or so? her vaginal and clit went to 3 but after many more gangbangs and so the rest is still on 2
The hard limit in the demo is 2 for the sensitivities. Max value that still has any effect is 5 sensitivity. Seems that it's hard coded with value of 0 and >5 as the else statement.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

Anal pregnancy? we going to be able to make Butt Babies?
No weirder than the fact I managed to get Miene Preggers as a virgin.

My guess is that as it was after being captured in the bar the event itself broke her barrier but it didn't trigger a virgin loss as it was already playing the anal rape version.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you can't get pregnant through throat and ass, why live?

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The hard limit in the demo is 2 for the sensitivities. Max value that still has any effect is 5 sensitivity. Seems that it's hard coded with value of 0 and >5 as the else statement.
This is what ILL says on the english blog in the comments on the latest version:

hmm I'll check both. sensitivities cap is 5, if satisfy the conditionssensitivities, sounds something wrong with it stop by 2.

The vagina and clit have been going to 3 for me... just the other sensitivities not.... even when Miene got +3000 to anal sex after the vagina sensitivity went up to 3 it just stayed on 2

Theres also still some translation missing from the story part...like when Miene Dreams about giving Lynn some pringles... the part where they speak with Miene's mother is still in Japanese... and in Bandit Heaven i noticed when being captured and cuffed by the Joker its in Japanese while being captured and cuffed from trying to flee in the first room with all the bandits in it... its in English

And so now and then it happens when something that has been translated is in Japanese again