What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

There's a chart posted on the blog about the process that goes into the game. I feel having a type of progress update using that would be helpful in keeping impatient people at bay, as it's not just a mystery on when it'll be released, but instead people have a general idea on how much more is left.

That's just me anyways.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Zero, that chart has been there for months. Most of us know about it already, but thanks for the heads up to the people that didn't know.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

there's a new pic for the people who aren't watching his twitter feed (a couple days old) pic.twitter.com/rML4HYXizO
He recently posted a pic of monsters also

poor meine, to be raped by so many things... or killed...? O_O

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are all those blanks how many more he has to implement? o.0

GC02414

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems like there will be a lot of slime events.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what I can see (and I say this as a fan not a translator, I know about as much as you guys do) there's gonna be a lot of content for every enemy.

I'm really excited about the game, the variety in it is going to be incredible, but with that the production time is just going to increase, but that's okay, if he was going to ILL could have given up a long time ago but that doesn't seem like it'll be the case!

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still looking forward to this. It'd be almost a personal favour to me if it comes out at the end of August. Awesome birthday present ^^

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well we were told we should expect a demo at the end of July, so my fingers are crossed that we get the demo this week. If I recalled this incorrectly, please correct me. ^^;

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well we were told we should expect a demo at the end of July, so my fingers are crossed that we get the demo this week. If I recalled this incorrectly, please correct me. ^^;
He said "Maybe July" so hopefully we can get a demo in the next few days. But that being said, I think in his twitter he mentioned something about delaying it to August but I am not 100% sure since Japanese to English google translations aren't that great.

BUT HERE'S HOPING MATE

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tweet translated by google and bing:

User Actions
Following

Autumn Orii
@ ILL_Akimoto
· It is likely postponed until August when the bad jump attack sinks to wall-rush hitting obstacles over so hot, some you do not omit the processing target useless-fix route search from not moving at all
Translated from Japanese by Bing
-Fixing of route discovery is not moving at all, ought to target wasteful to not leave out processing-jump attack hits over the failure of-if in the rush on the wall where there is, is likely last until August, so hot
Reply Retweet Favorite More
RETWEET
FAVORITE
Kusodebu Uncle 0.1tCucumber
10:15 PM - 25 Jul 2014

kalima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He's mostly talking about bugfixes and issues. For most people, the most important point is the last one.

"It's been pretty hot lately so it looks like it'll probably be delayed until August."

Looks like the heat doesn't really agree with him.

Last edited:

orangestone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He's mostly talking about bugfixes and issues. For most people, the most important point is the last one.

"It's been pretty hot lately so it looks like it'll probably be delayed until August."

Looks like the heat doesn't really agree with him.
Sweat and heat don't play well with eczema.

IronJovi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so this is happening? I think all my fetishes are now covered 1406911571794.jpg

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

so this is happening? I think all my fetishes are now coveredView attachment 17815
If your fetish include dressing up a mannequin, yes

If it's transformed into a doll, no.

ILL mentioned in the conversation from that pic that it's the showroom doll.

Demokaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't find Miene very attractive to be honest. I think that's mainly due to her hairstyle... I wonder if we'll be able to change it somehow. Well, any additional content for customizing her body would be awesome, like enlarging her breasts, adding piercings, tattoos etc. I know this means extra work, because CGs and sprites will need to have more variations... for immersion and stuff, but it doesn't hurt to hope. So here's hoping that D&P will ultimately be a better game than Violated Heroine. Cheers~

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't find Miene very attractive ...
...So here's hoping that D&P will ultimately be a better game than Violated Heroine
1.-You don't always have to expect to play as a model XD, she is fine as she is representing a young and pure woman on an andventure, nanako from vh isn't that pretty, yet she fits in the game like no other.

2.-it's sad to compare VH to games like these. they have a different nature, both in development and aim, plus vh isn't finished yet (and most likely will never be U_U) imagine if someday like in 2023 vh gets it's last update...

dreams are free.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't find Miene very attractive to be honest. I think that's mainly due to her hairstyle... I wonder if we'll be able to change it somehow. Well, any additional content for customizing her body would be awesome, like enlarging her breasts, adding piercings, tattoos etc. I know this means extra work, because CGs and sprites will need to have more variations... for immersion and stuff, but it doesn't hurt to hope. So here's hoping that D&P will ultimately be a better game than Violated Heroine. Cheers~
Luckily this game is fully moddable, unlike Maidensnow Eve, where you have lots of customization, but can't mod her hair, face, whatever.
You can just extract the files and change Mienes Hair yourself. I also like longhaired sluts more.