What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

this is one of the greatest games i have seen so far, i like to donate to author of this game, as long as it is good and enjoys me i dont mind donating, take my money!
I believe ILL have applied for a paypal account and it is being process/verified at the moment.

Once it's activated you can find the donation button on his english blog.

Don't be TOO excited, the game still have a few months to go before it is released. Be patient while ILL san works his magic ;) .

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i'm trying to set up AGTH with this, but i normally use ITH so my understanding of how AGTH works is weak.

what exactly does "run the game, then open a command prompt in your AGTH folder, and copy and paste the AGTH command AFTER you get to the games title screen." mean?

i can get the command prompt for my AGTH folder (not for AGTH.exe?) but i have no idea what to actually do with it.

i guess it doesn't matter if its getting translated, but still...

edit: nevermind, got it working with ITH.

did the controls change from the last demo? all i can seem to do is auto attack, which is useless.

how do i bring up the "battle menu" thing. (attack/skill/defend/equip)

Last edited:

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's kinda surprising how we spend a lot of time discussing the characters and skills and mechanics, rather then simply the H content... which, to me I think is a pretty good sign. It means we like the game for far more then just the H!
To be entirely fair, it's the only reason I tried the game in the first place. I'm not a big fan of RPGMaker games, so I usually just read the first page or two of posts in the rare case something of interest come up. In this case, someone mentionned that it had strategy-like battles, which instantly got me to try the game. Loved the gameplay, so here I am (well, that, and Lynn's just awesome).

Thanks for the translations on the blog! I'll personally be trying to keep those numbers as low as possible (except for the lesbian trait;)), but it's still handy to know what they actually are!

Version 1.11 is available too, by the way.

So the spear/halberd does have a penality for hitting at 1 range? That explains a lot, and unfortunately that penality seems to be a pretty large one... But considering how hard it hits and it being able to hit at two range (and get easy back attacks), it's a fair trade. Can you switch equipped weapon midfight? That would make it even better... I'll have to try next time I have the occasion to play the game. Although I assume it's a 2-handed weapon and that there's going to be shields available later in the game (since there's a shield block feat).

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So the spear/halberd does have a penality for hitting at 1 range? That explains a lot, and unfortunately that penality seems to be a pretty large one... But considering how hard it hits and it being able to hit at two range (and get easy back attacks), it's a fair trade. Can you switch equipped weapon midfight? That would make it even better... I'll have to try next time I have the occasion to play the game. Although I assume it's a 2-handed weapon and that there's going to be shields available later in the game (since there's a shield block feat).
Yes. All of Mid range Melee Weapon has penalty in close range.
HIT -= Weapon_max_range / distance_to_target * 2
Damage *= distance_to_target / Weapon_max_range
(if you choose "Close Combat" Feat,. the penalty is reduce.)

already you can get 2-handed weapon (Bardiche)
Shield, and some Defensive skill / Shield Bash will add later.
And. This game will not add Two-Weapon Style.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm, when captured in the harbor town, how do you end up blindfolded?

whenever i get that scene, she just gets raped till she gives up, then game over.

comradered

Reputation score

hmm, when captured in the harbor town, how do you end up blindfolded?

whenever i get that scene, she just gets raped till she gives up, then game over.
Read the thread. It's already been mentioned somewhere on page...8, I think. Or was it 7...

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Read the thread. It's already been mentioned somewhere on page...8, I think. Or was it 7...
It's even in the english blog actually!

Anyway, you first have to kill the jailor (one of the two bandits in the room next to you, he will drop a key to your equipment when defeated).
If the you are defeated, you will wake up blindfolded and in chains.

At that point it's more or less impossible to escape, you can't see enemies and you almost always do 0 damage if you hit. Your only chance are spells, but you will run out of those before reaching the exit.

Anyway, I escaped while restrained by cheating shamelessly (and even then it wasn't easy!). If you manage to do that, you get a little scene with Lynn where she return to the castle with Miene and apologizes to not being able to save her. I don't know if this scene was supposed to be here or it's just a bug, though... It's a nice scene anyway!

Also, quick question: In the full game it will be so hard to escape with the blindfold? Because as for now you have to give up or resort to cheating!

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes. All of Mid range Melee Weapon has penalty in close range.
HIT -= Weapon_max_range / distance_to_target * 2
Damage *= distance_to_target / Weapon_max_range
(if you choose "Close Combat" Feat,. the penalty is reduce.)

already you can get 2-handed weapon (Bardiche)
Shield, and some Defensive skill / Shield Bash will add later.
And. This game will not add Two-Weapon Style.
Will there be Drows?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

It's even in the english blog actually!

Anyway, you first have to kill the jailor (one of the two bandits in the room next to you, he will drop a key to your equipment when defeated).
If the you are defeated, you will wake up blindfolded and in chains.

At that point it's more or less impossible to escape, you can't see enemies and you almost always do 0 damage if you hit. Your only chance are spells, but you will run out of those before reaching the exit.

Anyway, I escaped while restrained by cheating shamelessly (and even then it wasn't easy!). If you manage to do that, you get a little scene with Lynn where she return to the castle with Miene and apologizes to not being able to save her. I don't know if this scene was supposed to be here or it's just a bug, though... It's a nice scene anyway!

Also, quick question: In the full game it will be so hard to escape with the blindfold? Because as for now you have to give up or resort to cheating!
At the moment, the bar scene is basically not supposed to be in the game yet. It's added for the purposes of the demo, to give the players a good chance to actually see how the rape mechanics and such work in the game. Otherwise, well, there's no battle in the game right now that Miene can be too badly abused, because Lynn is around, and she wrecks everything.

ILL

Reputation score

Difficulty is changed by when you going to that place.
If Miene has good LV and usefull spell, you able to escape easily.
but if she captured with blindfolded, chained or manacled.
the escape will be too hard. Even if she was very high LV.

And, this Version's Bar Fight and Enslavement is Trial Verison.
Many change In Full Version Game.

Will there be Drows?
Drows? Dark-Elf of Underdark?
They was Never seen in this game (and dark-elves).

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

Pretty sure a good amount of suaguahan (too lazy to check spelling) are from the underdark. Could just be misled from when I played baulders gate though.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Say ILL do you plan to make in the Full game after you finish it have a new game+ or are you gonna make by the end of the game unlock all CG?

ILL

Reputation score

it's mysterious but Sahagin are very popular in Japan,
they are living in anywhere water place, like KAPPA.

Say ILL do you plan to make in the Full game after you finish it have a new game+ or are you gonna make by the end of the game unlock all CG?
I say NO to both.
but I think about add free play mode after ending.
Like a Arms Diviser's free play mode.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shauhagin/kappas or other forms of "water demons/monsters" are present in many cultures, D&D is hardly original when it comes bestiary.

Lupiscanis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it's mysterious but Sahagin are very popular in Japan,
they are living in anywhere water place, like KAPPA.

I say NO to both.
but I think about add free play mode after ending.
Like a Arms Diviser's free play mode.
Just want to say how much I appreciate a developer taking the time to communicate with a fan base, and even if you hadn't, I would still have purchased this, as it looks like it will be fantastic when it comes out (in my opinion at least).

+1!

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any one know where i can get the new demo v1.11
i tryed dl site but kinda only get the old one didn't he update it ?

Lupiscanis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

any one know where i can get the new demo v1.11
.. can't tell if troll, so will respond.

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ113419.html

Orange button (in the middle, if you're colour blind).

Try clearing your cookies/cache and reloading the page if you're getting the old trial, although that would be extremely strange.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

Shauhagin/kappas or other forms of "water demons/monsters" are present in many cultures, D&D is hardly original when it comes bestiary.
So true, large amounts of it's creatures are derived from or a mutalation of real mythology.

Any plans to use beast folk at all? Gnolls, catfolk or Raptorians for example.

Last edited:

ILL

Reputation score

Any plans to use beast folk at all? Gnolls, catfolk or Raptorians for example.
Troglodyte, Werewolf for now. Where the other beast folk Charchip!?

ILL

Reputation score

Bad News. for me.

PayPal prohibits that person is living in Japan receive the donation personal.

If that's the case, I think I want to receive the support from you of selling a my Not-Hentai CG at 5$, by PayPal selling. It would be OK?