What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

stareh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

i know that but there is only anal sex in there i was wondering if there is any other content then that in the demo
You tried loosing with 0 HP with them and THEN see what happen?

orangestone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

to unlock it ( i think)
Don't need to do anything to "unlock" it, she's there the moment you arrive in town no matter what you did previously.

i know that but there is only anal sex in there i was wondering if there is any other content then that in the demo
As Miene's desire goes up she'll lose the virginity protection.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

My favourite part about this game: For her to be in the mood for other sex, she must have anal a lot. Wish real girls would be like this.
It's less "in the mood" for other sex and more "As she gets 'corrupted', she becomes more of a slut"...

Mistula

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Cause getting a good animator would be expensive!
Game creation technology is getting better and more streamlined. While yes we need an animator and a 3D modeller many current gen engines already come with advanced programs for animation.

Yes there is a large game in the works and while it will take awhile it is not impossible. We are looking for a few more bodies if you are interested drop me a line.

Mistula

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Closest you will get is artifial academy, where you roam a school to have sex with your girls...
Alternative would be skyrim with mods So you can fuck people, people fuck around randomly, you get to prison to get whipped, you get pregnant or not (no rape though since it is forbidden by the forums...)
But yeah, Those games seriously lack the sex revolved quest or people/monster reacting to your behaviour. And this is because of the small target market. Look for example at shinobi girl. This game is sold like 30.000 times, which is nothing and still it is way over average for a H-Game.
because of the Costs and Production Time a good 3d hrpg will never be made

My favourite part about this game: For her to be in the mood for other sex, she must have anal a lot. Wish real girls would be like this.

Not as hard as you think. Part of the issues with game creation you are looking at is that you are assuming that the game engine will need to be built from the ground up. And that you believe funding such a projective also impossible. But that is far far from the truth. Just stay tuned with us and you will start to see amazing things.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So how user friendly is Unity? I recall a number of people using it to make their first game(s).

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So how user friendly is Unity? I recall a number of people using it to make their first game(s).
Its very user friendly u can easly make a game yourself if u atleast have litle knowledge about programing and 3d modeling if u dont have any knowledge bout those thinks what so ever u can find some very useful tutorials on youtube.

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not as hard as you think. Part of the issues with game creation you are looking at is that you are assuming that the game engine will need to be built from the ground up. And that you believe funding such a projective also impossible. But that is far far from the truth. Just stay tuned with us and you will start to see amazing things.
It might not be impossible but you can't really do much without the greatest skilled people on your group, and you can't find those people here.

OP
habisain

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mistula, whilst I agree that making a good hentai game is possible, I think you and ILL may be underestimating the size of the problem. I think the biggest issue with what the pair of you have said is that this game is going to be more complicated than DnP, and DnP seems to have been delayed by a quite significant amount of time. And couple that with the fact that ILL has stated that he will be doing another game before this collaborative one, and I really wonder when we'll be seeing this game. I certainly can't think it'd be before 2015, and quite possibly later.

It would be nice to see a decent hentai game which does all of the things you've said, but I really can't help but think that you're biting off much more than you can chew. So until there is something concrete available, I think most people will be somewhat sceptical.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

Why not finding the people with the greatest skill here ? What about ILL himself ? Let's not forget that a started with some people gathering around on 4chan (afaik), so nothing is impossible.

Creating a game is a HUGE endeavour not to be underestimated though, indeed. Actually, creating one and getting it out is, but I guess we're a bit disgressing here.

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

bah the game is starting to get on nerves lol. is it even possible to beat the green kabold? I had 13 hp left and we were just exchanging blows (missing of course lmao) then suddenly he said something next thing screen goes dark and she is serving them drinks... again -_- and yes for change I want to avoid and every CG as possible :p and I really hate those lizards :mad:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

bah the game is starting to get on nerves lol. is it even possible to beat the green kabold? I had 13 hp left and we were just exchanging blows (missing of course lmao) then suddenly he said something next thing screen goes dark and she is serving them drinks... again -_- and yes for change I want to avoid and every CG as possible :p and I really hate those lizards :mad:
.- . He 'gave up' basically, regardless of whether you lose or win the Kobolds will find a reason to get Miene to serve them drinks (the whole point of that scene was to introduce the virgin barrier)

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

.- . He 'gave up' basically, regardless of whether you lose or win the Kobolds will find a reason to get Miene to serve them drinks (the whole point of that scene was to introduce the virgin barrier)
gah that's sad lol Ok also there was a bug at this part were when I lost the first round the burned body wasn't there so that kinda gave me the assumption that I must win in order to get pass that area.

lol at me getting tricked into that fight with the fairies and the place full of guys. but its interesting that when you lose the game don't really end they just take turns with you XD.

also um lag I don't know why but this game in particular lags for me is there a reason for that? ie , being online at the time , ect

Mistula

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It might not be impossible but you can't really do much without the greatest skilled people on your group, and you can't find those people here.

That is a terrible insult on Ill.... :(

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok, ILL aside, I know that he's very skilled and all but I don't even know how he got here to begin with. but if you want to create a game like what you guys are saying, you would need to clone him to atleast 7 people
And that is depending on how skilled ILL is on 3d modeling which I don't really know how good he is on that subject

creating skyrim mods is hard enough for lots of people and takes time, and that's only mods we're talking about here.

I don't know if your one of those people I met on my life where they always think optimistic(I was one like that before), thinking there's nothing impossible and thinks that the world revolves around them and don't know what real world out there really is. The world is full of these people and I deeply apologize if you're not like that.

but I'm really worried about ILL, here, His skill might go to waste if he teams up with "not that skilled artist", or not an artist to begin with, on that matter.

If you created atleast your own 3d model yourself before and made a skeleton and maps to make it move, then I acknowledged that you might do know what you're talking about.

Last edited:

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So, talking about future game is a bit off topic. but oops, this talk to begin because of me :eek:
Also I haven't 3D modeling skill. but, some unity3D doujin h-game were released in this year. probably it made by person or very few team. I don't thouch unity3D yet but...It seems more easy to make complicated game than RPGmaker. if...we got good Character modeler / 3D animator. it is not harder than now I making game.

and I don't working with several game. at first, made DnP. then next game...still using RPG maker is doubtdful. when these two game was done, we satart 3D H-RPG formally.

but I'm really worried about ILL, here, His skill might go to waste if he teams up with "not that skilled artist", or not an artist to begin with, on that matter.
I always say it's bad ! for bad thing. If my team mate made bad thing, I'll say "What a shit. Negative".

And for DnP. of course I'll add H-Event skip function.

Last edited:

thesimgirl

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i played the demo and i have to say
this game is fucking awesome and finally i saw a good h game
with english and i loved the cloth system

nelshai

Reputation score

I love this game.
It has to be the best eroge I have ever played. And I haven't even played beyond the demo! Can't wait for the full game. Wish I could give you my money now for it haha.

At least the release date is soon!

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

At least the release date is soon!
I'm not so sure if it's soon, atleast I don't think the october/2013 in dlsite is true. I just hope he finishes this game before new year or atleast the next time ILL change the date on dlsite, he should finish the game on the date he will post - or we'll have to fuck him until he's pregnant!

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not so sure if it's soon, atleast I don't think the october/2013 in dlsite is true. I just hope he finishes this game before new year or atleast the next time ILL change the date on dlsite, he should finish the game on the date he will post - or we'll have to fuck him until he's pregnant!
You know, people who are not following this thread closely wouldn't realise you are just joking...