What's new

RPG [ShinX] N-Wrestle (Demo W1 0.3) RPGMaker

OP
S

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: N-Wrestle

By the way... is there a way to know in Mega how many times a files has been dowloaded?

dilgar01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Shin-X, you've got a good game so far with the demo. I hope you work steadily towards tweeking/refining the game and not rush it out there. Just a quick question: will you put in short vids of the sex acts or just implied static images? I like this game either way. Keep up the good work and hope to see out!

OP
S

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey Shin-X, you've got a good game so far with the demo. I hope you work steadily towards tweeking/refining the game and not rush it out there. Just a quick question: will you put in short vids of the sex acts or just implied static images? I like this game either way. Keep up the good work and hope to see out!
Just static images, im afraid.

OP
S

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The page got a fair share of view (4500+) so I could assume that at least 1000 people could download the demo.
However just few people commented.
Come on boys... share your thoughts!!! :D

P.S.
I'm opening a dedicated blog to the game with sections dedicated to updates, background story, characters and more.
Stay tuned!

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I loved the wrestling part but didn't bother with the RPG one because I don't like 3d Custom girl models in RPG maker games. Just my thoughts!

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm really stoked for this game, keep at it. The wrestling is great, more h-content seems to be in the works for the wrestling part so that makes it even better. My recommendation would be maybe not kill it with maps; my gripe with RPGmaker games is people feel compelled with making gigantic generic towns filled with houses of NPC's that serve no purpose, so avoiding that could be something to keep your mind on. If you have a town, have lots to do in it, and if it's linear, have plenty of content as you'll be burning through it all quickly. But really try to not overkill it with the turn-based RPG stuff, it turns a game dull very quickly.

If you want my opinion on the storyline so far, it seems fine, but the lead character is pretty dull. No personality, very generic "I wanna be the best because my parents are dead and I gotta help my little sister" sorta mary-sue of anime. It just doesn't hold any interest to me, and doesn't match the setting she's in either. If you were to make her more ambitious and sly with a "will do anything to win" attitude then I could definitely see her as the N-wrestle champion.

Having a character with realistic problems is good for a well-rounded character, but if her only motivation is "win this contest to get the money and get the hell out of here" isn't enough to make a compelling story throughout. I don't know if you're into the world of actual wrestling or not, but I think you're really missing out on the opportunity to have a character with a sense of excitement for the wrestling, because you can't be a champion at anything if you don't have a passion for it. You just have a boring unlikely gladiator awkwardly stuck in an otherwise interesting tournament. And having a sly, ambitious and passionate-for-the-sport character could open a new gameplay opportunity, where the character can explore the town, arena and living quarters between matches in order to research her opponents' weaknesses which she can use in the match for secret "super move" H-attacks, or an extra alternate H-scene after the match. It'll give the player some exploration and opportunities to see some non-wrestler H-scenes between the fights.

Otherwise your concept is very solid and I'll enjoy it regardless.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I think people keep forgetting Kyoko isn't SUPPOSED to use H-attacks. They get used on her, but she doesn't use them at all.

While I'm sure part of this is so there's no tracking XP on enemies, it just fits with the protagonist usually being kind of 'chaste' about this kind of thing. She's not like say, Raidy.

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think people keep forgetting Kyoko isn't SUPPOSED to use H-attacks. They get used on her, but she doesn't use them at all.

While I'm sure part of this is so there's no tracking XP on enemies, it just fits with the protagonist usually being kind of 'chaste' about this kind of thing. She's not like say, Raidy.
I understand why she doesn't use it from a character point of view, I just think she's not that interesting of a character being "chaste" in a world where she does THIS for a living. She's normal in an abnormal setting, and that doesn't make for an interesting character, let alone the leading role.

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game has alot of potential, I like it. Will you be putting a Game Over CG if you lose a fight? And will there be different enemies that will rape your party members different? For example=Girl on Girl?

OP
S

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I loved the wrestling part but didn't bother with the RPG one because I don't like 3d Custom girl models in RPG maker games. Just my thoughts!
I'd wish be able to draw my fantasies myself, but i'm simply terrible with a pencil in my hand, so i'll stick with 3Dcustom girls (thank you Techarts)

About the RPG part i'll explain better my viewpoint in the next post answering the guy next you :D

OP
S

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm really stoked for this game, keep at it. The wrestling is great, more h-content seems to be in the works for the wrestling part so that makes it even better. My recommendation would be maybe not kill it with maps; my gripe with RPGmaker games is people feel compelled with making gigantic generic towns filled with houses of NPC's that serve no purpose, so avoiding that could be something to keep your mind on. If you have a town, have lots to do in it, and if it's linear, have plenty of content as you'll be burning through it all quickly. But really try to not overkill it with the turn-based RPG stuff, it turns a game dull very quickly.
Thet's the kind of comment I expected... thank you friend.
I'll glady try to answer it.

More hentai contents are DEFINITELY to come in the matches following Nanami. Next opponents will make a plenty use of sex in their figthing style, so stay assured the kinky situation will not lack.
About the RPG part... I totally agree with you.
In an hentai game there's no need of a gigantic map or a Final Fantasy level background story.
IMHO is better a gamestyle where you can acceed to all the contents in a quick way, but somewhat paced in order to grant player satysfaction.
A good expample is what the author of SAKI QUEST did it.
Two cities maps, a bunch of dungeons and several content you can acceed with the right pace.

N-Wrestle will have its RPG part, but I'll try to mix as good as I can with the wrestling matches and the adventure parts in order to grant satysfaction before getting boring.

OP
S

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you want my opinion on the storyline so far, it seems fine, but the lead character is pretty dull. No personality, very generic "I wanna be the best because my parents are dead and I gotta help my little sister" sorta mary-sue of anime. It just doesn't hold any interest to me, and doesn't match the setting she's in either. If you were to make her more ambitious and sly with a "will do anything to win" attitude then I could definitely see her as the N-wrestle champion.

Having a character with realistic problems is good for a well-rounded character, but if her only motivation is "win this contest to get the money and get the hell out of here" isn't enough to make a compelling story throughout. I don't know if you're into the world of actual wrestling or not, but I think you're really missing out on the opportunity to have a character with a sense of excitement for the wrestling, because you can't be a champion at anything if you don't have a passion for it. You just have a boring unlikely gladiator awkwardly stuck in an otherwise interesting tournament.
What are you saying is surely interesting but unfortunately totally contrasts with the idea I had of Kyoko as a main characters.
Your idea about an ambitious victory-obsessed girl character is really interesting and it could be like that if the main character should was Nanami, instead Kyoko.
I imagined Kyoko as a girl that had to do some sacrifice in her life. Living in a merciless world where you need to do some compromise in order to go on.
The very fact she approached the N-Wrestle could be costed her some loss (no spoiler).
I understand your doubt, however in he game will be room for some (controlled) changes of heart.
From this viewpoint i judge more interesting a dull girl acquiring fire in her heart than an ambitious bitch getting softer.

OP
S

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And having a sly, ambitious and passionate-for-the-sport character could open a new gameplay opportunity, where the character can explore the town, arena and living quarters between matches in order to research her opponents' weaknesses which she can use in the match for secret "super move" H-attacks, or an extra alternate H-scene after the match. It'll give the player some exploration and opportunities to see some non-wrestler H-scenes between the fights.

That's a really good point and something I was already thinking to do (maybe in a not so elaborated way).
I was planning to give Kyoko a week of time between every match. Using that time for some fixed events and other the player have to discover himself.
Important part of it should be the info gathering about next opponent, in order to device a fighting strategy, changing Kyoko's fighting possibilitie.
In other words.
Gathering all the info could grant a less difficult fight (and more fighting situations... and more work for me).

OP
S

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I understand why she doesn't use it from a character point of view, I just think she's not that interesting of a character being "chaste" in a world where she does THIS for a living. She's normal in an abnormal setting, and that doesn't make for an interesting character, let alone the leading role.
Got it...
however, she could change her mind ;)

OP
S

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are you talking about RPG enemies or N-wrestle match?

Enemies Xp in N-wrestle match should be easy to track (no dofferent from the main character). Kyoko does not want to use sex attack for a personal choice. (at least for the early stages of the game... later, who knows?)

About the RPG, tracking enemies Xp should more Tricky, but not impossible.
The real doubt about sex Attacks on enemies is:
You are a girl... you meet some rapist in a Street... are we sure the thing you'd do should be kneeling and offers free blowjobs?

OP
S

ShinX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game has alot of potential, I like it. Will you be putting a Game Over CG if you lose a fight? And will there be different enemies that will rape your party members different? For example=Girl on Girl?
Well...
talking about N-wrestle matches. Either Kyoko wins or lose a Humiliation time will follow. Non just a simple sex CG, but a full hentai scene.

On the RPG side, if Kyoko is defeated by normal enemies expect just a normal GoR, if kyoko is defeated from a boss i'm planning a full personal scene.

RPG enemies will be mainly men, but I'm planning to include extra maps with girls and monsters.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

No ones asked so I may as well.

What fetishes are you planning to cater for?
For example, Ryona, pregnancy/childbirth, tenticles; S&M and so on.

Also the game looks to have potental, also Kudos to you for having varyied bust sizes, too many games have massive and larger rather than a nice mix.

Just seems better if their is a good mix of figures and poses.

I forget which game it was but one example was someone complaining that every sex scene is just a different head and skintone on the same body.

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Got it...
however, she could change her mind ;)
Yeah absolutely, I edited my big post a lot and I think I left out the part where she could, at least, develop to be more than what she is at the start. As long as you develop her a bit then that should help greatly. Thanks for answering the questions and addressing my post, can't wait for the release/next demo.

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Are you talking about RPG enemies or N-wrestle match?

Enemies Xp in N-wrestle match should be easy to track (no dofferent from the main character). Kyoko does not want to use sex attack for a personal choice. (at least for the early stages of the game... later, who knows?)

About the RPG, tracking enemies Xp should more Tricky, but not impossible.
The real doubt about sex Attacks on enemies is:
You are a girl... you meet some rapist in a Street... are we sure the thing you'd do should be kneeling and offers free blowjobs?
Well besides it turning into one of those weird hentais where she's crushing dicks in her vagina, or a world where orgasms are lethal, I would think she'd hold off on the sex attacks unless she's in the ring.