What's new

RPG RPG Maker Mod [Shimobashira Workshop] Magical Girl Celesphonia ★ Mod by 呆毛阿卜 ★ ENG Port by T4ke (RJ297120)

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
I can't download the decrypter in the bitbucket link
Says it's either not there or I don't have access to the archive
I just used the one that's an online tool. The only folder that I needed to split up in multiple times was, I think, called "Pictures" with 3.4k fils.

Qfishq

Reputation score
I get an error with the 56.6 patch whether I use the english version or not; I'm following the install guide and decrypting while setting the system file to false for sensing decryption. Does anyone have a full install or have figured out how to make it work?

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
What decryption method are you using?
One of the image folders, I think was called Pictures needs to be broken down into 3 parts if you're using that online tool. It's too big to be handled in one go.
Check the file count and make sure it's the same between original and decrypted folder.

Qfishq

Reputation score
I've been using this one:

Even tried installing this patch over an old one and still having no luck, get this error message every time:

1713214935226.png

1713214946085.png

Tentalover

Reputation score
I got the mod that says 54.02y and 56.6.
The 54.02 identify itself by naming itself that in joiplay, while 56.6 just magical girl celesphonia.

How big is the update in 56.6 to the point bulging the filesize from 2.45 gb to 4.47 gb?
How much files in the picture folder are added?

LoveNothing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got the mod that says 54.02y and 56.6.
The 54.02 identify itself by naming itself that in joiplay, while 56.6 just magical girl celesphonia.

How big is the update in 56.6 to the point bulging the filesize from 2.45 gb to 4.47 gb?
How much files in the picture folder are added?

54.02 is the CN mod + Yoko's mod (Adds some QoL and personal stuff) ontop,
the 56.6 is just the CN mod alone

~doubling in size, may have resulted from unnecessary bloat (and some changes resulting from pathing towards image layers)

more or less, it's the same files with like maybe 100 or so new images from a few new costumes and poses.
and course bits of new mods additions

Reputation score
Maybe you can use some kind of file deduplication tool that will scan the game folders and find identical files (including those with different names) then convert the dupes into symbolic links towards the first copy.