What's new

RPG [シャレイドGirl's] 堕ビッチレオナの露出のアトリエ / Fallen Bitch Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier (RJ165234)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 堕ビッチレオナの露出のアトリエ

i hop this game have no errors^^

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There is a torrent on nyaa for those who want the game.

Faize

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you kindly for sharing, buddy!

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a corruption element to it - or is the heroine a slut from the beginning (as the nun was in the previous game)?

OP
T

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there a corruption element to it - or is the heroine a slut from the beginning (as the nun was in the previous game)?
There are corruption ranks.

The higher the rank, more different outfits you are allowed to wear and more (and kinkier) H events appear.

Game's fun, still playing.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is the maid Monalisa?

EDIT: How do you get nun "outfit"?

Last edited:

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the maid Monalisa?

EDIT: How do you get nun "outfit"?
After the prologue (when you're back from the forest) interact with a wardrobe in your room, and you'll receive it.

Also, I suppose there's no way to track your progress in lewdness rank? And is there any way to increase it, other than events? Losing to slimes doesn't seem to increase it, at least there was no message indicating it increased.

Last edited:

Dyne306

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what to do after completing the forest? or do you have to paint all the enemies for progress? spmewhat confused on what to do.

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, I suppose there's no way to track your progress in lewdness rank? And is there any way to increase it, other than events? Losing to slimes doesn't seem to increase it, at least there was no message indicating it increased.
Lewdness ranks go up after enough events in town (and possibly in other places, demo only had events in town), losing to monsters don't count to the total.

Just run around and talk to everyone, some events require specific costumes (you autochange into them if needed), so be sure to search the dungeons for the hidden costumes.

D-D

Reputation score

Ok with the aid of Nun outfit I got my lewdness to 15 and to B rank. Not sure if there's any correlation between the two.

So yeah, lewdness raises from events in town, maybe from enemies too.

Last edited:

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mmm, figured as much, shame it only raises from events. Another question, or actually 2. On menu screen, below your level there's a stat that seem to raise after every combat. There's also a skill that seem to remove it as well. Can't figure out what it does, even with chiitrans. Another question is about titles, or w/e that is. In the menu with skills, you can move these between two bottom tabs with D button. How do they work? I thought that the top tab is for active, and bottom one for disabled titles, but according to chiitrans the title I got from the church is "excluded".

D-D

Reputation score

Hm, I'm pretty far in the game but so far I've managed to raise lewdness to 19. Can't find any events now. EDIT: I totally looked at the wrong stat, the 19 isn't lewdness but amount of suits when checked from fairy duuuuuh......

The latest event I got was I talked to the old man mear the ship, then went inside and talked to the red bandana guy who gave me a hook I think. No idea if that quest has continuation.

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, I'm pretty far in the game but so far I've managed to raise lewdness to 19. Can't find any events now.

The latest event I got was I talked to the old man mear the ship, then went inside and talked to the red bandana guy who gave me a hook I think. No idea if that quest has continuation.
How did you progress through the lake part? After the 1st area boss. I also see a chest on a hill with no way up and I'm guessing it has something to do with that rope item but I'm playing without a translator so... pretty stuck atm.

D-D

Reputation score

Ok got some more lewdness as the story progressed. Maid got kidnapped and MC got preggers so without maid the fairy had to help a bit...

The way to proceed in this game is pretty much when you find a speechbubble with a lamp inside, check it. Then you can craft a new item at the blacksmith, black haired woman, 4th option. When crafted, stuff like ladders, bridges and boats spawn in the levels.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh for the love of God...
Another game with dificulty choices -.-
Anyone care to explain what's difference between each choice? lol...

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh for the love of God...
Another game with dificulty choices -.-
Anyone care to explain what's difference between each choice? lol...
I'm almost done with a rough partial, I'll translate that part too in some minutes. :p

Expect the link before half an hour.

Edit:

mega.nz/#!50MByZaJ!HUTkCJPNL0x-LSX7jQr2PkBqtV7kvfqT3jUgvOiLuyI

Here's a Partial. I'm sick atm but I managed to do some work on this. Painfully. But the game looks fun !

I haven't played the game so some end-game stuff are probably missed out. :p

Added a fullscreen(F5)/Resize(F6) Script.

I'm off now, good night !

PS: Yes, I skipped the descriptions but translators will do the work on these. I might do them when I get better. Or if someone want to continue this partial, feel free to use my files.

Last edited:

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hi guys did any 1 beat the boss on trail ver ( downloading the full version ) wish my internet didn't had limitations on speed :/ anyways great game :) well i had 7 outfits so far in trail and another thing i wanna ask is can we transfer out saves from trail > full ver guys .. ?? :confused:

OP
T

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hi guys did any 1 beat the boss on trail ver ( downloading the full version ) wish my internet didn't had limitations on speed :/ anyways great game :) well i had 7 outfits so far in trail and another thing i wanna ask is can we transfer out saves from trail > full ver guys .. ?? :confused:
Yes my demo save worked fine with the full version.

Just copy paste the save folder from the demo.

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes my demo save worked fine with the full version.

Just copy paste the save folder from the demo.
thanks again troufas :D now i'll just work what all i could on trial while i get the full ver dl :)

Status
Not open for further replies.