What's new

RPG [Shadow Garden] SHADOWCORE (RJ146401)

Mumbilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: SHADOWCORE

I just can't find where to work in the prostitution mansion. Any help? I've worked in the succubus building but nobody appears next to the guild at night.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just can't find where to work in the prostitution mansion. Any help? I've worked in the succubus building but nobody appears next to the guild at night.
Look for the succubus (Riru) at the street at night.

She'll offer the job.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Look for the succubus (Riru) at the street at night.

She'll offer the job.
I've worked in the succubus building but nobody appears next to the guild at night.
he already done that, no succubus appearing - same to me

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've worked in the succubus building but nobody appears next to the guild at night.
he already done that, no succubus appearing - same to me
She's in disguise as a white haired woman, not a succubus.

Also, make sure you've finished most of the main quest, as in, finished the fortress, Elisha got kidnapped, and get her back from the final castle, but before you fight the last boss.

Mumbilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

She's in disguise as a white haired woman, not a succubus.

Also, make sure you've finished most of the main quest, as in, finished the fortress, Elisha got kidnapped, and get her back from the final castle, but before you fight the last boss.
Thanks a bunch!

chanpaladin

Reputation score

Alright, guys. First post on the forum.
I liked this game so much I decided to do a rough walk-through for it - thanks to the previous posters in the thread for a rough outline! I've complied everything I learned while playing 10 hours of the game here.

It covers the main plot and how to achieve the main endings (including the elusive true end).

FEEL FREE TO EDIT THIS if there's anything that needs to be added. :D

Attachments

Bloodcookie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anyone help?:confused:
i'm stuck on the last item for true ending which is the location for ice tower. i can't seem to land on near the tower.

nvm just figure it out =.= false alarm sorry

Mumbilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Though I have multiple full playthroughs I can't for the life of me find that succubus after the succubus job in the desert town XD Can anyone provide a save from just before or just after talking to her?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Though I have multiple full playthroughs I can't for the life of me find that succubus after the succubus job in the desert town XD Can anyone provide a save from just before or just after talking to her?
You have to work for Riru (y'know, Elisha got hypnotized, walking around the town whoring herself) at least 70 times or so, I forgot the exact number.

After you met the requirement, Riru will hang around the town at night.

Bloodcookie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it's just as Teaz said she will be standing at the center along right side of the wall, what i don't get is after you found her and talk to her and agree to the job.

you will be controlling mc after talking to riru, going to the brothel and find out she is whoring herself, i can't seem to procced the story and not able to go back to the inn.:confused:

Mumbilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to work for Riru (y'know, Elisha got hypnotized, walking around the town whoring herself) at least 70 times or so, I forgot the exact number.

After you met the requirement, Riru will hang around the town at night.
Wow that many times? That'll be why! Thanks again, you've saved me!

Bloodcookie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there anyone able to help me with my posted question:confused:, for the after part when you talk to riru in the center and end up controling the mc unable to go back to inn once visited brothel.

diablo1190

Reputation score

Go back to the building where Elisha can accept prostitution jobs at night and talk to the guy at the counter. You should get a scene of Elisha with another guy then she'll rejoin your party.

Bloodcookie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks,but i tried it didn't work or is it because there's a bug for previous save. nevermind i try replay:(

I just figure out the problem =.=, if i go talk to riru at the center of the street and accept the job(for the Brothel) after riru(House) job i will be stuck.
Since the NPC will be stuck in the dialogue( keep asking you to return tomorrow) and won't ask you to wait for elisa.

sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you find the different outfits for elisha? I only found the swimsuit that shows her nipples and the one she uses when working for the succubus. Or are there no other costumes?

pariahaz

Reputation score

So I have two questions.

1. How do I unlock the second job in the item shop in the first town?

2. How do I get the ending with Elisha and Sophia with her former husband?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I have two questions.

1. How do I unlock the second job in the item shop in the first town?

2. How do I get the ending with Elisha and Sophia with her former husband?
1. Work in the item shop for around 50 times or so.

2. Go for true end, but before you fought the very-definitely-final-boss, go to the first forest. There's a path on northeastern edge where Sophie's former lover went mad with his golem research. Lose the fight and you'll get it.