What's new

RPG [Shadow Garden] SHADOWCORE (RJ146401)

thebigshow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: SHADOWCORE

The queen will not spawn for some reason. Is there something specific that you have to do in order for her to do so? :confused:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The queen will not spawn for some reason. Is there something specific that you have to do in order for her to do so? :confused:
the queen is always in her throne O,o'
go in the second city, warrior guild house, then go down the stairs twice.

now u will find a room with a throne, and the qeen is always here.

if u see a empty throne... well, i think is a bug

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

after the hot spring, u need to talk to the girl in the front desk, she will give u a ship. Head outside and get in the ship then head south east east to the desert, if u see snow u went too far south. There are two entrances to the desert continent, one on the south side and one on the north side. U need to enter through the north entrance then head south to the town, then u will meet an old acquaintance. After the chat head west to the inn and ditch the girl using the bed in the far right room. Switch to night and head out town, then head SWW to the lagoon and u will need to fight the soldiers (winning and losing doesn't matter).
After a bunch of talk u will be thrown in to jail, in the jail talk to the guy in the top right room and u will fight him (u can't win), when u wake up u have two ways to get to the girl, fight the guy again (a lot easier this time around), or head to the building and fight the guardian.
I recommend fighting the guardian because it leads to a shorter path unless u want to collect the strange coins around the castle. In order to beat the guardian u need to hit two switch in the room that he is in, the first one is on the pole on the far left and second one from the bottom, u need to be facing down in order to hit the switches, then hit the second switch (middle right column, first one from the top or the poles around that). After that u will be able to defeat the guardian, then keep heading up and don't head out unless there r no stairs up. At the top is the girl, fight through a bunch of soldiers and fight the guy (losing will result in scene and the fallen ending), then u have to fight him again after u win the first time (this time u can't win). After a bunch of talks u will need to head north, presumably to the snow continent (this is where i stop playing).
The map actually loops back so u can head south for quicker access.

The south entrance to the dessert continent does not connect to the rest of the continent, its only access is to the elf where u turn in the strange coins to unlock chests and good equipment. In order to do any activity at the beach in the town on the volcano island, u need to hand in enough coins to get the black bikini and have the girl lust above 80.

thebigshow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still no go. Tried to download the game again using the mega upload from this thread (First "version" was from a different site), replayed the game from the beginning and the Queen is still not showing up.
It is most likely something on my end, glitch or otherwise, and I don't know how to fix it.

Could someone post a save file where they have unlocked the full gallery unlocked?

Last edited:

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It is the snow continent after the dessert
Here r someplace where u might get stuck, code for door is 1455240
and u need to search for the coordinate X104 Y16 on the snow continent before using the 英雄の鍵.
After that just fly south to the castle a finish the game:D

full cg save
View attachment Save01.zip

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WTA, when we're trapped on the hotspring, what should I do to get out of the room? I can't do anything and the only way is to wait the timer.

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

WTA, when we're trapped on the hotspring, what should I do to get out of the room? I can't do anything and the only way is to wait the timer.
put on clothes, try to head out, take off clothes, bang on the door at the back of the hot spring 15 times, go across to the lady hot spring, keep banging on door till it opens

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any hints on how to encounter the slave trafficker?

Squzzier

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is the snow continent after the dessert
Here r someplace where u might get stuck, code for door is 1455240
and u need to search for the coordinate X104 Y16 on the snow continent before using the 英雄の鍵.
After that just fly south to the castle a finish the game:D

full cg save
View attachment 19789
umm and where is X104 Y16? xD

Squzzier

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think you have to defeat one of those caravans in the west part of the desert, then you'll be able to see it in the forest in the bottom left part of the desert

Squzzier

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

use ミオロスの鏡
it should be somewhere NEN of the continent entrance
Oh so that's what you meant.

i have the key after useing the mirror, but i have no idea what to do now

you said something about flying how do you do that?

Last edited:

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the delivery quest
first step: take the quest
S1.jpg
second step: talk to the girl
S2.jpg
third step: go to the second town and enter night mode
S3.jpg
forth step: head to the bottom right house and talk to the guy
S4.jpg
fifth step: head back to where the girl was
S5.jpg
sixth step: talk to the guy
S6.jpg

so far this is as far as u can go, i think there might be an update because there is a quest back in second town being open up in the top right corner where u can't access it

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just going to comment that this game does quite the CG recycling. Would hazard to guess that there's maybe less than 10 distinct CGs, yet they managed to make what, 50 scenes? Out of them.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just going to comment that this game does quite the CG recycling. Would hazard to guess that there's maybe less than 10 distinct CGs, yet they managed to make what, 50 scenes? Out of them.
This is true. Art in general seems to be the main downside of the game, it's not that bad, but could be better. Otherwise, there seems to be a lot of content.

Last edited: