What's new

ADV [ Sexy3D] 淫獣の生贄 RJ041204

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: To Be Sacrificed - Beast

Ok the sitting things seem to be something in the gallery unlock, seem to count as 'sexy poses' or something like that. I noticed that when I sat on one of them, it brought it up in the 'gallery' with a % on it, so I think it's part of the unlocks.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I've had a problem! I can't see the rape monsters anymore since this crashed while open! should I delete and reload?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

@XSI: I already made that post but better (images make everything better). I did hide in spoiler tags so you might have missed it.

@Siphon: I think the sitting poses are also for changing costumes. I know I said I couldn't figure out how to change clothes in-game, but it turns out, if you click the option so the red button isn't there, you have the ability to access clothing menu in-game. No idea why it's like that.

@Lurker and SheepA: Sorry, can't help much here, as I don't read japanese so I have no idea what errors you might be getting. Only suggestion I can make is to delete, re-download, reinstall, and try again. If not... try it on another computer, if possible. Sorry =\

@OP: Tried to give you rep but couldn't. Not sure why.

One last thing, the manual seems to indicate that you can delete your save files and start over. Has anybody figured out a way to do this? I don't want to go on a haphazard deleting spree unless I know what I'm doing, and google-translated engrish doesn't qualify.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

fixed it

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

To start over again, all you need to do is remove the save.dat file, move it somewhere else if you want to keep it.

and yes, I missed the spoiler, my bad

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

*chuckles* no problem just didn't want you continuing the guide when someone else has already done the work for you. And thanks very much, seems so obvious now but I got it =D Hopefully I'll find some things I missed the first time around.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I've had a problem! I can't see the rape monsters anymore since this crashed while open! should I delete and reload?
There is a setting in the clothing menu that turns the monster visible/invisible. You might've hit that accidentally, but you can change it during a scene

@OP: Tried to give you rep but couldn't. Not sure why.
Weird, maybe cos I'm a newb still? Also, if you didn't find it yet, the missing actions in the statue rape scene are accessed by waiting a bit when the statue brings it's cawk out (or some other action, can't exactly remember)

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure, says I have to give rep to others before giving to you "again," but as you have 0 rep, I'm not sure how it's possible that I've given to you before. *shrug* not like rep is cookies or something.

Which scene are you talking about? The one I'm referring to is in the blue zone, with the two statues (the one you have to find the head for). I've not been able to find any commands that will push the completion percentage past 80%.

Also, I still have only been able to open one of the three black boxes on the first floor, the one that contains the red stone. The other two are a complete mystery. Any ideas on those?

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ya I meant that scene. You have to pick the third option at the start (the lower statue starts rubbing her) and wait a few secs. The other statue should then bring it's dick out to access the missing few actions

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh thank you, that worked!

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't seem to get 100% on the first area... I have everything but that and the final boss at 100%

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

You guys know about this game? The purpose here is to go around the map and find new articles of clothing and places to get tentacle-raped (sometimes statue-raped). To fully complete the game, you have to find all the possible actions in the main scenes and access the complete final scene

Tell me what you think, personally this is one of my favorite H-games

And the link, this time MU :D
does this need vista to run as i saw omethin along the lines of vista in the options menu

if not how do i get past the main menu part to play the game plz

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

does this need vista to run as i saw omethin along the lines of vista in the options menu
Um... Vista is a downgrade. I've never heard of something you needed vista to play (well except for guitar hero 3 but that was just retardation on activision's part). Works for me on XP.

if not how do i get past the main menu part to play the game plz
Here's what I know.
Open game, right click. You'll see these options in the top right corner.

The top one is the character customization screen. It's pretty easy to figure out. Skin tone, face shape, ear shape, etc. The bottom is where you actually get to use the clothes you have earned:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php?albumid=183&pictureid=2124

If you click on the red text you'll be able to change clothes.

The next option gets you into the game itself. It starts off from wherever you left, no need to worry about loading or saving.

The third option down goes into recollection mode, looking like this:

The top option next to each picture, with the percentages, is recollection. The second option teleports your character to that location. This makes moving around the map much faster obviously.

The fourth option exits the game, and the fifth option just showcases the 3d images.

Now for the actual game...

The controls on the right side are as follows:

The Sexy3d thing is just sort of a picture-in-picture mode. I don't know if you can control it other than changing from off to front to back to off. The three options in the top right corner I'm also not sure on; the first one takes you back to the menu screen, and the third one goes to the cg recollection mode, but the second one always seems to be greyed out for me. The next group of options (where one is highlighted red, there are five of them) seem to control your speed; I haven't found any use for them aside from the middle one (third one down) which makes your runspeed significantly faster. The rest of the options are just camera control.

The controls on the left side are as follows:

The red arrows are just movement. I find it easier to use WASD personally. FPS is self explanatory, not sure what anime= means. Seems to have something to do with runspeed. The thing in red is a progress meter of some sort. You get +X number whenever you unlock a new sex scene (or gain new clothes I think). The more invasive the sex, the higher the number. I think you have to have this at certain amounts to unlock certain options.
The top left corner is what you really want to pay attention to. That option you see in the screenshot is always there as far as I can tell, changing your movement from run to walk and vice versa. However once you're in an area where you can interact with something, more options will appear. For example, if I turn around and look towards the tentacle monster....

The new option appears. Once you click that, you'll go into the sex scene, where more options will appear. White is stuff you haven't done yet, yellow is change positions, red is stuff you've done already. These options will also appear whenever you're near a button you can press or an item you can pick up (such as clothing).

As far as I can tell I'm only missing a few things, and this particular monster in the screenshots is one of them, all I get when I try to interact with it is this text box:

Which I can't put through AGTH for some reason. There are also two boxes on the top floor that I can't open (I managed to open one but still get text yelling at me when I try to interact with the remaining two). Not sure what I'm missing.
thread read fail >.>

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh for the statue, the wall behind the center statue is actually fake, you can walk thru it and find a stone head and then go back to get raped.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I did a looksie of the artist's sight, and did you know there was MORE of these games? ^^ do want!

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

After a couple of hours I'd already unlocked most of the h-scenes save for the statue, but that's been solved now. Is there supposed to be any smexing going on with the tentacles hanging from the ceiling (Both the one big one and the multiple little ones, and also the first small ones on the floor) in the starting cave?

EDIT: Also, I don't recognise the location in the bottom right panel:

Could it have been added in a newer version or have I discovered less than I had thought?

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I did a looksie of the artist's sight, and did you know there was MORE of these games? ^^ do want!
Yes, I do want. I actually tried to download 2 of them from the japanese DL site, but they don't accept my cred card :(

If somebody finds those other games, do share

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there supposed to be any smexing going on with the tentacles hanging from the ceiling (Both the one big one and the multiple little ones, and also the first small ones on the floor) in the starting cave?
No. They just add to your progress meter.
Could it have been added in a newer version or have I discovered less than I had thought?
I haven't discovered it either, and I'm pretty sure I've been everywhere. Then again I haven't completed it 100% so I guess anything's possible.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

The game says i got 100 % everything, and i don't know where that is. My bet would be on a new version or something of the sort. By the way what is the official site?

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I think it's one of the upper menu uptions ingame is how I stumbled on it. As for the fourth screenshot, could it be you're not looking at the ceiling? it looks like it could be part of the ice/rock floor.