What's new

ACT [Sexy3D] Night Town -The girl who walks the way of night alone- / 夜の街~夜道をひとり歩くOL~ RE130541 RJ130541

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Sexy3D] Night Town ~Sex City~ (RJ130541)

Still waiting for that English version :(

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Finally found some confirmation that YES, there will be an English translated version.

For the English version of the city of now night, I am earnestly translated. Anyway on top text is large, because the adult sentence is often the translation software does not work well.
Furthermore, since I English is not good, I am struggling every day. I want to Owarashi the work of the English version in somehow October.

At the same but is the version-up of the city of night, this is because only was renovated only 1 point, is thinking about what to do.
After entering the English version, because it is what's also not the Japanese version I think whether even to version up in only one point, it is a while pending.

So Although it is renovation point,
When the girl becomes the loss state at the time of shadowing, girl flashes, it will be displayed with the LOSS under.
The notice is not lost while is a function to prevent that it had gone.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Another update on his blog

English version of "night on the town" has been completed. While what has been translated by the translation software will Yes to slightly rework,
Na ... English is I think that it is also somewhat strange English because it is not good, but please forgive me.

In addition, we've almost English translations, but has not been translated below.
Manual
And audio
• Some error messages
• Some options screen

And sale start date, but is is being prepared with the goal of December 27, has not been finalized yet date of sale.
DMM version was lost or there or no protection, but was to have eventually.
Sales start date is December 27.
Version is 1.11. DLsite version 1.10 so is a little new. Actually How can I wanted the same,
Was decided to start selling in was modified version because there is a defect in the heroine screen.
Whether or not to upgrade the DLsite version is still undecided. Since the game is not a problem that can not be advanced
Better combined with the next version up is I believe a good kana.
ETA is end of this week :)

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

So this will be the first game by Sexy3D that will be translated, right? None of their previous games were translated, right?

totaldecay78

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No.
It's not the only one : dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG05035.html

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Only the spin off is translated I think

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just passing through to say that the english game was released today:

Bad news is, just as expected the game is protected.

ssringo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the heads up on the English release.

I've bought all the previous releases from this circle. Not sure about this one though. Can anyone enlighten me on the content (scenes)? How many there are, what positions, etc. While I enjoyed the progression and scenes in earlier releases, this little part causes a little hesitation.

"If you're just interested in the erotic scenes, another game is recommended."

Does that just mean the scenes are hard to obtain or that there aren't as many as older works?

Also not keen on the protection as other stuff I've bought with protection have been irritating to use and those were simple photosets.

sillieboi

Reputation score

Is anyone else able to purchase this by any chance? Seems I am having some issues with this.

(nvm I'm a nub, i'm using a new card and it went through finally)

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

"If you're just interested in the erotic scenes, another game is recommended."

Does that just mean the scenes are hard to obtain or that there aren't as many as older works?
I think it just means that you'll need to work for your scenes, instead of just being able to walk into them blind ala previous games

lolokzarecool

Reputation score

i have bought the game and im currently missing some scenes... Can anyone upload their full savefile for the ENG version of the game?

Thanks..

Edited..

I have gotten most scenes... only thing im missing is how to find handcuffs.. if anyone knows please tell me. Thanks.

Last edited:

ssringo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Handcuffs were in the park iirc. The girl walks past a bunch of pipes which let you peep at her and then she walks past some tool sheds that are right behind said pipes. Search there to find the handcuffs.

mbkgamma

Reputation score

I've got the handcuff, how can I use take/pounce?
How can i have sex in the toilet? (all options end in a bad end).

totaldecay78

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To have sex with her in the toilet, you must first get the handcuffs and rape her in the residential area in the abandoned lot to have her name, and then you must '???'. Sorry, i don't remember, i was pretty tired when i did it, but there's an event in which you can learn she doesn't have a boyfriend, then you'll have an option after the masturbation scene in the toilets to force her to have sex after you tell her she can't find anyone to satisfy her.

To rape her in the residential area, the park and the playground you must have discovered the location first. You also need the handcuffs, and you need her to travel near these locations, then you will have an action that will trigger to rape her outside ("pounce"). I recommend you to learn the guidance skill, this way you'll be able to make her choose another destination after she stops to chose a direction with her finger when you stalk her.

BTW, anyone have succeeded to rape her in the night playground? I've tried all the branches, and there's one which is buggy, the girl sneaks into the bushes to get back on the road, and you're instantly spotted...

Last edited:

yosd12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i want complete save data pls

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't seem to get past the sleep sex, can't get her pleasure up high enough to be able to face rape her without her waking up, and I don't have any skill points spare to buy the molest skills.

Anything I can do or do I have to delete my save and restart?

totaldecay78

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you checked the table in the apartment? It will give her 10% less wake sensitivity.

Then it's pretty much trial and error.

Be sure to touch her butt first until the touch bubble turn to blue, then the same with her breasts, then pinch until blue, and then touch her pussy until it gives you the choice to change her position and save.
After that lick her pussy until she is about 300 in pleasure and you'll be able to change position and stick your dick in her (pussy or mouth).
As long as the first stroke doesn't wake her up you'll be able to validate an ending and get some more skill points.

heeroofyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for asking, any links on mega or anythings, thx before

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Its encrypted so you're going to have to buy it.

Be sure to touch her butt first until the touch bubble turn to blue, then the same with her breasts, then pinch until blue, and then touch her pussy until it gives you the choice to change her position and save.
After that lick her pussy until she is about 300 in pleasure and you'll be able to change position and stick your dick in her (pussy or mouth).
As long as the first stroke doesn't wake her up you'll be able to validate an ending and get some more skill points.
By ending do you mean the force awake one?
Because I already have that

Can't even manage to get her close enough to the ratty mattress in the park to be able to pounce on her to take her

There's also a swamp in the park, the text mentions something about a creature being there but no there at the moment.
Wonder if theres a way to trigger it...

Status
Not open for further replies.