What's new

Sexy Waffles - A strange World - Campaign thread

Stellarnova

Reputation score
f97aeb0ae49d97aeeaaa5a3011a56e4b.png Davia Darklighter - Drow Arcane Explorer

Health: 5/5, AC: 13, Status: In combat, Mood: anxious, annoyed, Tag: All

Seeing the situation turn sour, Davia sighed and closed her spellbook. This day had started so nicely...
The talk of the soldiers made little sense, but the remark about messing with reality fit suddenly... That was behind the magic, the strange merchant, the village being deserted... They must have crossed into another plane, or timeline!

"Slaves, stand down! We surrender! Yes, you two too!" Davia yelled towards the others, then turned to the soldier in the most decked out armor.
There was an opportunity, something these soldiers were looking for... She was unsure, of course, but it was worth a try...
"There has to be a misunderstanding. We don't know your Queen, or understand what you are talking about. We're... strangers in these parts and know nothing of your laws. Whatever the merchant was talking about, he must be wrong! We had nothing to do with the shift in reality. We were just caught up in it! Why don't we cease the hostilities? This is just an unfortunate overreaction! We are... careful people, you see, and we didn't intend to break any laws or resist any lawful authority. Allow us to quickly get ourselves clothed, and I am sure we can clear this misunderstanding up. You said you were looking for someone?" (Persuasion: 22 Nat 20!)

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Zameia Steelfist - The Muscled Monk
Tagging: DM
AC: 16, HP: 5/9
Active Effects:

=======================================================

Zameia's eyes widened as more and more of the guards streamed in, anger clear in her face as they brought their reinforcements. "Fucking COWARDS! CAN'T TAKE ONE TIEFLING!" She'd shout in Orcish, wanting to smash their faces in when they started ganging up on her. She preferred fighting one-on-one, or even two or three on one, but she couldn't even count how many knights she was facing. So despite her nimble dodging and ability to block a few strikes, she would feel the hammers slamming into her, knocking the wind out of her. She'd start to fall to the ground, but as she was she could barely hear the knight captain talking about "wanting her for themselves", but she'd manage to get something out as she was falling to the ground... "I'd... sooner... die..." May have been a bit of an exaggeration, but Zameia tended to show large amounts of defiance, especially to those that weren't even giving her the honor of a fair fight.

But with that she was out of the fight!

...Until she was suddenly healed! Thanks to the power of Rain! Now she was right back in the fight! And it was time to give one more of those guards a proper beatdown now that she had the chance!

...Then Davia was surrendering? And ordering her to surrender? And hearing the things that the drow said, she would turn and glare at Davia. "I am NO ONE'S slave!" Then she'd turn to the guards, glaring, almost growling as she looked around at all of them. There were a lot of them... She was severely outnumbered, and what was she supposed to do? Well... She could keep fighting... Go down like a proper fighter... Rather than shame herself with a surrender. What sort of coward would she be to just give up even when outnumbered... But then again her allies weren't up for this fight it seemed... and she didn't want them to get hurt...

Zameia would glare, obvious rage in her expression as she clenched her fist and gritted her teeth. "FINE!" She'd say, barely getting it out through her anger. "I... I... I surrender..." And with that she would slam her quarterstaff into the ground, throwing it rather hard to the point where it would bounce a bit as it hit the floor before lying on the floor. Then she'd close her eyes, fists still clenched before she raised her arms to show she wasn't going to fight them, opening her eyes and staring at the guard captain, still glaring as hard as she could, a part of her almost tempted to use her Tiefling powers to make her voice boom at them so she could shout insults. But instead she just remained silent, keeping her hands up and resisting the Orcish urge to just beat the Hell out of anyone that she could get to...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dark Knights, Tag: All
-Combat on hold unless hostile actions are taken again!-

The dark general lifted a glove. "Hold!"
Next, .. with one last spank to the 'furniture', the armored one stepped over to the fallen guard, administering another potion and helping them up.. then she responded to Davia, with a wary glance towards Nix and Rain.

"I'll allow you a moment to get dressed. But you will surrender your weapons AND be handcuffed.
The Merchant reported there being five, were only one can be. As that is impossible.. I think, this is propably the Masters deception. Do not trust any of those around you, especially her."

The leader nodded towards Nix. "But she could be the real one, under a spell. So we'll take all of you in."

Then the armored commander twirled a hand, responded by a "Yes Sire!"
As two guards each stepped to everyone. Unless you resisted, you found your hands bound like criminals. (These manacles impose disadvantage on all str checks, dexterity based skill checks other than initiative and prevent casting with somatic components. They have a DC 18 str check to break, you can also use sleight of hand to escape them, DC 14. You can retry on a failure, but it is bound to draw attention...
They are not uncomfortable, but not too sexy either, although perhaps they could be with a little work...)

After a moment, the leader added: "Double down on the tiefling, she's the most dangerous, I'm not risking this."
(Zameia got bonus manacles! +2 to both DC's and you need two successes to break free!)

Whilest the handcuffing was going on, each of you lined up before the dark guards, their leader glanced outside.
"The rain should pass soon. I might as well try to explain this.
The one I am looking for, is the commander of this world. The Great General. I know not what they look like now, many years have passed and.. my memory is oddly hazy... but this world.. it is theirs. I am not good at explaining it, but.. perhaps it could be you... so, I guess I will try my best, dark skinned one.

I am sure the real one of you remembers this. This was your place of sanctity. You lead us to wars and victories in your little make-believe stories."

The armored one extended a hand.

"The real one among you feels no fear towards me, for I was their chosen general. I implore you, my lady, remember the past. Remember how you used to come here, when your parents were locking you away, planning to wed you off to the chieftain of a rival tribe? But you knew that your purpose was more than to just bear children, even whilest you were left to fend for yourself, earning meager money just to survive. Remember, you left your family, your whole way of life behind, in search of greater knowledge and wisdom, I know that you secretly felt like you never belonged, how you were shunned by the other children, just for your gifts."
The armor explained, serenly.
"But in your darkest, lonely nights, you were never alone. There was me, your mighty general. There was your beloved Queen and the disgusting Master your soldiers fought for you. You have forgotten much, growing up, but surely, not all of it, right? This land should not be so strange to you."
The dark knights voice sounded almost.. imploring.. before she nodded.

"I am pretty certain I know who the real one is." The commander decided, helmet pretty definitly resting on Zameia, before glancing briefly towards the subservient Idriana..
"But for the sake of this world, I have to be absolutely sure. So until the Queen has decided upon the real one and the imposters can be executed, I'll have to treat you all as prisoners. The real one can punish me as they see fit later, but I hope my actions are understandable. Surely, you remember him... -it-, The Master...
No precaution is enough.

...but it seems the rain is stopping outside. We have a transport, enough for all of you. Let us get this matter sorted out by the queen soon."

The commander nodded, determined.

Last edited:

Dalaneth

Reputation score
26767 Nix the changeling, Eleanah the rogue.
HP: 9/9 AC: 13 Conditions: Shapechanged into Eleanah
Tag: Idriana.

Nix seeing how things were going let go of the of her daggers, "I have no master, I'm a free little bird. Also remember to bring my stuff," she said whilst letting them handcuff her. Listening to the story, and having heard Zameia speaking in quite the rough sounding language earlier she quickly started suspecting that the general was right about this, and that was trouble, she didn't feel like being executed, she very much liked being alive. As such when they'd inevitably be led along to the queen she made sure to use a more subtle use of her shifting, slipping her hands free but doing her best to not make it obvious, attempting to hide she'd gotten free.(26 sleight of hand, a nat 20)

Aenon

Reputation score
Name: Rain, the Sexy Bard!
AC: 12, HP: 8/8
Conditions:

"Fine, fine....you got me. Just a little magic trick." Rain sighed, realizing that she would only get spanked more the longer she stayed there.

"Lets calm down, everyone. Zameia my dear, I think those knights can't be that bad, since they are taking risks to help their wounded during battle, right? There is probably some misunderstanding." she comforted the angry tiefling.

"On the other hand, you guys are a bit over the top too. We are just having fun, and suddenly you barge in without explanations, in some really scary looking armors, talking about arresting and then executing most of us. Especially you!" she pointed at the boss knight

"RESIST URREST, I JUST NEED AN EXCUSE TO MURDUR YOUUUU" she did a good but mocking voice immitation of the head knight.

"Would you surrender to that, even if you were innocent? Are you a thug or a knight?" she asked, sticking her tongue towards the head knight.

"From what you say, we are in some weird dreamland...but it either belongs to one of us, or maybe to someone else entirely. However, there are things in your strory that don't add up. For example, Davia. I haven't seen a dark elf before, so she can't be imaginary...but at the same time, elfs don't sleep, so she isn't dreaming either." she explained. Except if Dark Elfs didn't look like Davia in reality either, she added in her mind but chose to conveniently not say it.

"In any case. We will come along without troubles, can you not put those manacles on us? It isn't like we can run away, anyway. In return, we can try to remember if we had a dream like what you described, in the past...pretty please?" wearing non-lewd manacles sucked!

(Rain properly dresses herself, trying out her new panties too!)

Stellarnova

Reputation score
d1bbv8o-15520793-bd14-4649-9063-3c3c981086ec.jpg Davia Darklighter - Drow Arcane Explorer

Health: 5/5, AC: 13, Status: cuffed, Mood: anxious, annoyed, Tag: All

Davia threw on her by now dried outfit and put her whip and dagger on the ground, and the rest of her belongings into her backpack, before she let herself be cuffed. Throughout that, and the knight's explanation, fragmented as it was, she stayed quiet, communicating with her captors with nods, trying her best to appear compliant, while never losing that dignified pose that showed her noble upbringing and seductive and confident demeanor.

Inside, she was thinking. If that guard was looking for a Mistress to serve, maybe she should oblige? But maybe they really were on a different plane, and there was no telling what she would need to seduce them, if these knights were even humans or elves under their armor. And could it be that one of them was an aspect or reincarnation of a previous hero of these people? She had to find out more. Annoyed as she was that her fun had been interrupted, this turn of events was promising... provided she would not be executed in short order.

She stepped between Rain and Idriana. "I'm sorry that we were interrupted. If we all make it out of this alive, I will show you true ecstasy, my dear slaves. Oh, and you fought well enough. You may cum." She stroked their necks and patted their heads with her linked hands.

She addressed the knight captain after Rain voiced her own concerns. "The merchant must be wrong. All of us are real, I am sure of it." She had to admit, the previous escapade had almost felt like a dream, such eager, submissive sluts for her to toy with...
"If we are five, and there is this Lady of yours, then either we all are Her or none of us is. Why do you believe that merchant? You yourself admitted that you are confused, don't remember. Maybe you are wrong." (Persuasion: 6)
Her eyes narrowed.
"And who is this master you keep talking about? Why would we be his illusions?"

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Idriana Starseeker the Do Gooder
AC: 14, HP: 11/11
Tag: All
Conditions: None

Idriana stepped back from her weapon and taking her clothing from near the fireplace dressed fully and carefully, using a small mirror to make sure she was well brushed and fully put together. "Surely we are all real at least where we come from. Let us go on to the queen and speak to her about what is real and desired." She shivered against Davia as they were shackled. "Let's go now, the sooner the better."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dark Knights, Tag: All

"Yeah yeah, save it for the queen."
The leader waved a hand at Nix. "Lead them off, rank and file, no funny business from anyone."
(I'd ask for a ceception check with advantage from Nix to hide her slipping, but it wont have impact naow.)

Then, the knight-leader shook her head at Rain.
Mock me if you so desire, but it is only reasonable to approach a combat situation, potential or real, in full armor.. plus what would me removing my helmet accomplish?

She nodded, reaching out and removing the spiked helmet, to reveal a cascading of long, white hair, with unnaturally orange-brown eyes, as she continued, her voice, without the helmet, several octaves higher and without a metallic reviration to it.

"This is more than just a dream... and no, I can not. Everyone gets manacled."
She declared. twirling her hand again. "Yes sire. Don't make this complicated miss."
As the guardsfolk approached, handcuffing those that hadn't been already.

"If all of you are real, that would frankly spell worse news for our future than if only one of you were and the Master had grown more powerful. I am a mere loyal soldier, but the Sage was greatly concerned."
She nodded.
"But I am not wrong."
She narrowed her eyes at the drow, which, without the dark helmet, almost made her look like a pouty girl more than a powerful menace. "The less you know about the Master, the better. I will not tell you."
She declared, before everyone was marched out, Zameia grumbling along but compliant, for now. Everyone's weapons were collected as well, as they were lead out, to observe a rainbow of raincolors flowing through the streets towards the nearest storm-drains.

The knights leader put back on her helmet, and was the last to leave the inn, moving up to two guard-wagons, one of which the prisoners were lead to, one, the majority of the guards.

One of the armored up guards took place with them, whilest the rest busied themselves affixing horses -four in total each, considering the heavy load of their troup and weapons- and readying the wagon, the horse seeming a bit.. impatient, having only gotten partial cover from the emotion-influencing rain from under a roof, a fact about which their leader bothered them for a while.

"Are you sure we should be leaving all their weaponry in a chest right infront of their wagon?"
One of them asked, after the prisoners had been lead in, but before starting the coach.
"Yeah, this is how you do it, I read it in a tale."
"Oh, alright.."

And then, the coach rattled onwards.

The clip-clopping of a total of eight horses was your only company for now, as the guardsman.. or woman? with you tried their best to remain stoically silent, as five prisoners and eleven guards drove on, back towards an uncertain future. Between your earlier sexy time and the travel now, it must be about late noon when the guard besides you suddenly startled, gripping at her throat, with armored metal hands, before slumping downwards.

A little twig twirled itself in the air, floating out of nowhere. Then another, and then another, knotting themselves together in with dark feathers, forming a sort of twisted, thorny grown. Then, below it, appeared a chestnut brown frizzle, which revealed itself to be hair, as the rest of a face came into view. Red eyes, so white they had to be blind, and slanted in an inhuman angle. Pointed, elfin ears, a head, about the size of a halfings, and fingers, bound up in armwraps, as they lifted themself to those lips, one of them lifted in a hushing motion.
The macabre figure made a tugging motion, pulling forth the rest of his body, at first, completely in the nude, giving -everyone- a good look at a, size proportionally, far too large looking shaft, dangling there in the open for a little too long for comfort.. until a well tailored, yet chaotic looking dress of leaves and leathers , complete with a necklace of teeth and stones and claw appeared as well. Finally, long, grey wings, somewhere between a bird and a poisonous butterfly spread out, flapping lazily, as if reminded of the need for flight, before the thing hopped down and grinned.

"Hey you! You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border to the dreamlands, right? Walked right into the Queens ambush, just like me. Or that slut over there."
He glanced to the fallen over armor with cruel disregard.

"Hello. I'm The Master of Pranks. Your biggest fan. You got to tell me how you messed up by coming here with that many people for the price of one. Later. For now, whoooos up for a prison breaaak?"
He raised his hands, speaking hushed, but managing to sound excited, raising a hand.. before looking at everyone's cuffed hands, giving a shrug and changing his approach.
"... show of hands, whose opposed to a prison break."
He lowered his hand and grinned, sheepishly, before twirling his hands, a swirling of magic.. as each of your manacles unlocked.. well.. almost everyone's.
He glanced over to Nix, before floating up close to her, giving her a thumbs up.
"You, I like a lot. Give me a kiss."
He grinned, pointing at and turning his cheek to her.

Last edited:

Dalaneth

Reputation score
26887 Nix the changeling, Eleanah the rogue.
HP: 9/9 AC: 13 Conditions: Shapechanged into Eleanah
Tag: all

"Well you are a lot cuter like this so it would serve to maybe make us more willing to listen" Nix said, following along as she was guided whilst secretly freeing herself so she could run off if needed. As she was listening to the guards talking about things they shouldn't be talking about she looked out the wagon, curious to see if anything else about the place had changed, like their surroundings. It was about then that the weird, man thing summoned himself, seeming to put far too much focus on his cock as he appeared.

She was surprised though as he introduced himself, and had a slight suspicion this was that master guy the guard-captain general girl had been talking about. And as he did some kind of magic to free them all she noticed that her own didn't fly up, did it only affect those locked? Well, guess that is what it is. "Thanks I guess, but I seeing as I'm the one who impressed you, shouldn't I be getting the reward?" She asked, dropping the manacles to the floor.

Aenon

Reputation score
Conditions:

Rain look surprised at the creature...that was that 'Master' the knights told about? And his dick was so big...! No wait, more importantly, he had like, wiped out the knights in one move?

"Ehm....actually, thanks for the rescue...but I don't think doing a prison break is a good idea? I mean, I think we could probably explain to them that they are wrong...?" she argued, checking to see if the knights were still alive.

"Are they going to be alright? Also...what is going on here?" she added, scratching her head a bit.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Active Effects:

Zameia would snort a bit as they put tougher cuffs on her, almost laughing at that. "You think these would hold me? I am shackled because I choose to be. If I didn't want to be shackled I'd either be free or dead." The monk would growl, not resisting as she was led away. Though something that the guard captain said almost seemed to set the Tiefling off all over again. "What would it have accomplished?! Perhaps actually talking to us could've accomplished a lot! I'd have gone WILLINGLY had you just asked. Instead you swarm me like cowards and deny me any sort of fair fight... And then you shame me like this?! BAH! Perhaps you are figments of my imagination from when I was a child. After all, I was a damn thuggish brute of a child." It seemed that Rain's words had done little to calm her down. Surrendering was one of the greatest shames that could come to an Orc... It meant you were a coward. It meant you were weak. It meant you were useless and deserved every bit of pain that was inflicted on you. For many of them, dying was preferable to willingly admitting a loss. Even with years of teaching at a monastery, she still had a lot of Orcish instincts that had been beaten into her for years when she was young. Though if any of them looked at her, they'd see Zameia's breathing was becoming rhythmic, finding a pattern and steadying herself quickly... The meditation from earlier and her training working to calm her down, working to try and push out her childhood violent side.

Calm starts in the breathing... Control your breathing to control your emotions... When you steady your breathing you slow the blood flow... The anger is unimportant... It clouds your path... Your thoughts... Violent thoughts lead to violent emotions which lead to violent actions. Violent actions cause pain... Be calm... Think... Think before you speak. Think before you act... You are not an Orc. You were never an Orc. Their teachings should not take precedence... With that she could feel her heartbeat slow just a little, calming herself, closing her eyes and taking one final deep breath before her body language seemed to even change, still reserved but far less seething. She'd turn to those that were shackled with her, clearly upset with herself more than anyone else now. "Sorry you saw me like that. I was taught some... err... bad habits for about a decade and a half." She apologized specifically to those with her and not to the knight or her men. "And what would happen if we all ordered you to take the manacles off of all of us? At least one of us has to be real right? Even if it were all of us. Would you not listen to orders from the real one?" She asked a bit cockily, still not giving that order, partially trying to make things difficult for the woman...

Otherwise she would remain silent until the guard dropped to the ground and Zameia would watch with genuine concern. They were jerks, but Rain was right on one thing. They hadn't aimed to kill, and even healed one another. "Oh great... more people that don't make any sense..." She muttered when the man introduced himself, and looked at the fallen guard with disdain. "Hold on now... Did you kill them? I saw them clutching their throat. I don't give a piss how angry they make me, you don't just kill someone following orders..." And then she was asked if she wanted to get away. And of course she wanted to get out of here. She wanted to be free of these guards for good, she wanted to run off and not deal with whatever ridiculous ideas they had about what was fair and just in this situation. At the same time... a guard was one that just followed orders, they could be good people forced to listen to orders, it was their duty to do so... And killing one of them was something even Zameia wasn't happy with... So she wasn't so sure that she wanted to go with him either. What was it the Masters told me... 'Don't trade drowning for dying of thirst'? Essentially it wasn't always good to give up one bad situation just to find yourself in another one...

Then she heard Rain speak and was glad that she wasn't the only one doubting this person. Then again... the knights were utter assholes and she really didn't want to stick with them. But this man was just as crazy... and who knows if he'd be just as likely to turn on them the moment they made him angry... It was all too much for her honestly. She preferred enemies that stood in front of her and immediately acted evil, or ones that attacked her because at least then she could fight without any real guilt. But when you were dealing with two different groups of insane people? What choice was that? Either you stick with the guards talking nonsense, or with the creepy short man talking nonsense. One wanted to beat you up just for existing, the other apparently attacked a guard without any level of remorse for a man just doing his job... It was a choice she was ill equipped to make, stay in the boiling pot or jump into the fire below? But even then this choice didn't let her know which was which... And neither of them guaranteed death either... The guards wouldn't kill her because she was certain she was real... but they might. And this one seemed to have no problem doing harmful things to others... So neither seemed like a good option. "Infuriating as these people are... Breaking out just means we end up back here with them even more pissed at us. Besides... You're just as insane as them from the sounds of it. But if Miss Rain has suspicions about breaking out with you... Then I think I'd rather stay with her, all things considered." She would answer, still not sounding confident in her decision. Though a part of her figured she wouldn't be comfortable with her choice either way.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'Master of Pranks', Riding Coach, Tag: Nix, Rain, Zameia

".. good point!"
The winged creature nodded, pointing at Nix, before gripping her cheeks, and pressing his lips firmly on hers. If she didn't react fast, there would be a long, dextrous tongue slithering up into her mouth, wiggling all about exploratorily in what was definitly not an innocent kiss, the ragged-regal man grinning as he withdrew, licking his lips, tongue still wiggling. "Aleleleleleela..."

Rain leaned down, to find the Knightly guard not moving. But it was hard to tell more through that armor. She could take it off and spent some time examining what was below.. (heal check! To be clear, only one guard is with you.)

"Oh, you can't talk with those hot-heads in any proper language. Trust me, I tried twenty-three and a half. Some all at once. Got nowhere at all! As for what's going on, this is a duck-survey. On a scale from one to Quack, how much would you like to be a Duck?"
He asked Rain, twirling a hand with a playful grin.

"And don't worry about the guard. I mean. She wasn't very polite towards you now was she? Since when do you care about their narrow minded rules? And don't worry about getting away, 'lil shroud of darkness, a good jog, celebratory orgy.. I'll provide the wine.
Why are we even arguing about this, just looking at you lot I can smell the desire on your skin, plus you have to tell me how you managed to arrive here all at once!
And of course I'm insane, but what's your point? What you did is way better than what I've come up with in years! I can tell you're just waiting to have a good time doing whatever you want here, no? Screw the rules!

What? Do you want to just stick around here with your shackles undone and one of 'em lying there on the ground like that, how'd that look?"

The man shook his head, as if he hadn't gotten you in this situation.

"I'll tell you what'd happen. Because these armorheads are too stupid to understand the beauty before them, they'd try to fix what needs no fixing. They see a two headed horse and their instinct is to cut off one head because it's not normal. Me, I see a horse and think, Two heads are better than one!"
The man pushes his arms into his sides, sighing ever so slightly.

"You all seem to be big balls of happy confusion, but since you aren't ready to enjoy it, how about I make you a deal. In addition to breaking you out and turning any amount of you you desire into fowl, I'll answer you one question, any question, the next question any of you ask, completely truthfully, no strings attached? You wont get it any better, usually there are always strings."
The winged halfling offered with a bright smile. "Offer doesn't last forever, can't keep the guards in the other cart distracted forever you see. Well, I can but it's boring."

He looked about at everyone pleadingly, whilest the coach clattered on towards an uncertain destination...

Stellarnova

Reputation score
d1bbv8o-15520793-bd14-4649-9063-3c3c981086ec.jpgDavia Darklighter - Drow Arcane Explorer

Health: 5/5, AC: 13, Status: cuffed, Mood: anxious, annoyed, Tag: All

Davia was led to the wagon by the soldiers, offering no resistance. She was still thinking over the captains words, not quite sure what to make of them. She beheld the raging demonkin, and thought about assuring her, but decided to stay quiet for now. Hopefully, this Queen would answer their questions. Then, maybe an opportunity would present itself.
In the wagon, Davia seated herself between Rain and Idriana, giving each a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I had a lovely time with you, my little sluts. If we survive this, why don't you come with me? Exploring this place alone is probably dangerous, and we could have a lot more fun." She whispered to them, wondering if they were still in the mood of playing slave... or if they had actually submitted to her totally. That would be a silver lining to all this.
She also wanted to offer Zameia her support in getting even with these guards, but did not because of the guard still with them. Instead she held out her bound hands towards her, smiling encouragingly, cursing that she couldn't cast a message spell like this...

Then, everything became even stranger, unlikely as that was. Davia's mind, usually so sharp and quick, turned in circles as the creature appeared and offered them a chance to escape. She forced herself to focus and try to discern the creature's nature, racking her brain for the volumes of arcane lore she had read in her life (Arcana: 10)
Her fellow prisoners were rather suspicious, as was Davia, but above all she was curious, about this place, this reality, about how to make sense of everything the guard had said.
"I have to agree with the others. However, if we escape on our own, unraveling this mystery will become harder. And one way or the other, we will be wanted. No, running away is not an option, unless we could return to our own plane or reality. One way or the other, we will have to face that Queen. And those knights are the fastest, if perhaps not the safest way there."
She smiled encouragingly.
"If of course, you would rather find her and face her on our own terms... then we may as well ditch these guards now and explore. It will be quite the trip, one way or the other."

helvorn

Reputation score

Idriana returned the kiss from Davia as they were shackled and locked into the wagon. She rode quietly, remaining alert for the opportunity to escape yet who could have expected a creature such as this would rescue them. "I'll not be a duck thank you, not today anyway" she nodded as the shackles fell away and she stood. "One question then?" Idriana looked at her comrades. "We need to get our weapons and get out of here while our mentor distracts the guards. But the question is; who is this 'real one, the great general'?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'Master of Pranks', Riding Coach, Tag: Davia and Idriana

Davia cannot be sure of her judgement, but the creatures apperance, elfin and frail and sinewy, with colorful wings, somewhat resembles that of a Fey, although he is far too large for one. The title however would be spot on for what a more powerful Fey would call themselves. Perhaps she could confirm with a riddle or game that the Fey are known to like?

"Yes, only one question, for an exeption, I will answer completely honestly. Anyway. To understand who the real one is, you have to understand where you are. You are propably smart enough to have already figured out that this isn't exactly a dream, but you are only half-right in that. This is a prison, fashioned from your own dreams and fears and fantasies, created by the evil Queen Alela, to ensnare your souls into her 'love'. Long story short, Fey magic, these guards you see are in love with her, you saw where that got them, didn't you?

I mean, you can end up that way too, hollowed out and.. right, right, the question, my bad.
The real one isn't any of those you will encounter, but one of you. Which is bad news for the others, because that means they are just figments of the real ones imagination, like this cart or the horses or the world around you, but unlike the Queen or Myself.
Or maybe several of you were made to share the same dream, but that is impossible, as the only one that would find delight in such a chaos would be me, and I don't remember doing it today! As for who the real one is....
Well, I am very smart. Second smartest in these lands, even! But that one, only the Sage can answer, well, without the Queens.. testings. Trust me while I'm still honest for a change.. it's much like putting on clothes too large for you by the by... You don't want to submit yourself to the queens probing, no matter the promises of steamy summer nights romances."

The Master of Pranks nodded, fluttering his wings, before pointing at Idriana. "See.. she has the right spirit! I'll be distracting, you'll be escaping, flee through the wildernis, find your true desires."
He jutted a thumb towards himself. "These guards forced you into chains, but I can't force you to do anyhting, even if I know you'd have much more fun with MY way of doing things."
He grinned. "So! We had lots of chit chat.. it's time for your prison break. Chains are gone, guards are distracted, what are you waiting for?"
He narrowed his eyes. "Don't disappoint me, now... I don't like being disappointed..."

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Idriana listened with a frown as the creature spoke. "Well, I know I feel real enough for the time being. It sounds like we need to find this sage then and get an answer to the question. So where do we find him or her?" As she spoke Idriana left the back of the wagon and went forward to the chest where their weapons were kept. "Point us in the right direction and we'll get the heck out of here!"

Aenon

Reputation score
Conditions:

Rain pondered for a moment. It seemed that the flying prank king wasn't really that bad as the knights had made him out to be.

"I think we are all real...maybe you just forgot it? Or we got in by some accident?" she mused

"But ok, I guess if our only 'crime' is if we are real, we should escape." she sighed. Why things had to get more complicated in this dream-thing?

"Lets hurry...we should pick up our things first. They have it at the front...." she moved towards the chest, to take back their things.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Active Effects:

"Don't worry about the guard? You're a murderer!" Zameia would shout at him, seeming to not like the idea of just ignoring the fallen guard. Then she rolled her eyes when he even agreed that he was insane. Her patience for crazy people had already worn thin when she had spoken to the merchant.

"And you admit to be lying to us with every other question... Wonderful." The Tiefling would say sarcastically, crossing her arms now that they were free and leaning against the wall of the carriage, closing her eyes and thinking to herself. Though something he said actually shook her, her eyes shooting open, now filled with concern.

Apparently either she was real and she was responsible for this entire world of madness, or she wasn't real... She'd be a figment of someone's imagination? Everything she had done, everything she had learned through her life, every bit of growth she had... could be fake? Had she never truly changed who she was to try and be something more? Had she never managed to find some peace in a monastery that was more family to her than anyone had ever been? Had she not learned kindness? Hell... Had she not originally been a Monster that needed to learn kindness? If this thing was being truthful... had everything she done been for nothing? But that couldn't be true... she remembered her entire life almost perfectly, the pain, the joy, the thrill of the fight, the teachings, everything was clear in her mind. She knew she was real... or at least she was relatively certain of it. And this one had already admitted to being exceptionally dishonest...

"I don't believe you." She stated plainly. "In all honesty I trust you about as far as I could throw this damn carriage. But..." She sighed, not exactly wanting to stick around here. And when the rest of the group seemed to want to leave, she'd shrug. "I'm all for escaping, but I'd rather not deal with this man again." She'd follow the group to pick up her things, not desperate for a weapon, but a quarterstaff and darts were still slightly more useful than her bare fists.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
d1bbv8o-15520793-bd14-4649-9063-3c3c981086ec.jpgDavia Darklighter - Drow Arcane Explorer

Health: 5/5, AC: 13, Status: freed, Mood: anxious, annoyed, Tag: All

"How does anyone know for sure they are real?"
Davia mused, shaking her head. "But how can one act at all if devoured by such doubts? We have to believe, each of us, that we are real, and that everyone else is real too. Otherwise, what is the point?" She walked towards the chest, picking up her weapons and components. "I agree with her." She said, pointing at Zameia. "This fey-thing cannot be trusted. The very notion of 'I always lie except now.' is suspect, as that is exactly what someone who always lies would say." She shrugged. "Personally, I find poisonous truths more useful than lies, but who knows what is common and good in this realm. Have you heard the elven riddle of the two men, one of whom always lies and one of whom always tells the truth? If one of them lies, then both would say they will tell the truth. If we want answers, we may as well look for this sage, but we should do it on our own. Besides -" Davia touched the bridge of her nose with an index finger. "Walking this realm on foot will give me ample opportunity to study it."

Inside, part of her was disappointed in the rescue. What the fey-creature said, about the Queen casting spells of love... It intrigued Davia. If this power was real, she had to have it herself!