What's new

Sexy hentai chess

Iskra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sexy hentai chess

Thanks for pointing that out, stuntcock. I'll definitely take a look.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I still think youre better off designing your own tactics game so you dont have to do an obscene amount of work for a simple chess game...also, chess isnt very fun against a computer

Iskra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Azurezero has a good point. Chess AI is hard, and chess isn't paced well for hgames. a tactics game might actually be easier. I have an unreasonable love of chess, though, so I'm kind of hoping someone ignores this excellent advice.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Azurezero has a good point. Chess AI is hard, and chess isn't paced well for hgames. a tactics game might actually be easier. I have an unreasonable love of chess, though, so I'm kind of hoping someone ignores this excellent advice.
also its more fun learning a new game :)

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There used to be this series of H-games(I'm afraid I've forgotten the name), where you were playing some card game(maybe hanafuda?) with a girl. Each game in the series had one girl, and if you won, you got to have your way with her. If she won, she dominated you instead. If someone made that game, but in English and with chess, I would buy it in an instant(at something like $3-6/girl). If the actual chess game included sex, that would just be a bonus.
The Tech Gian hanafuda games, right? I used to have this one: but lost it when my computer got bad sectors.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

If someone were able to do the hentai art, I would be able to program a few ai routines in rpgmaker for chess. Though I would likely not do a strict chess game, just have "pieces" that moved in a similar fashion.

In truth I have a few different ideas for this. Though its likely a waste of my time to do it as I have less than zero artistic ability.

Iskra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Tech Gian hanafuda games, right?
Yes, those are totally the ones! I had thought them lost to my poor memory and hard disk failure. Thanks for pointing me at them again!

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes, those are totally the ones! I had thought them lost to my poor memory and hard disk failure. Thanks for pointing me at them again!
Ah, turns out I only lost the unzipped file; the original .zip was still safe on my computer. Think I must have got them originally from the hongfire GoR thread, but the links there seem dead now.

nonoplayer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I...I don't know I can think straight if there is gonna be sex in the middle of the game.

Bot has a lot of advantages over human.

thebigshow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Chess and hentai... Two things I never thought I would hear in the same sentence. Could be fun to play:)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I...I don't know I can think straight if there is gonna be sex in the middle of the game.

Bot has a lot of advantages over human.
not if he makes them focus on a preference, girl on girl for example

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

note I have not read any post in this topic yet other the the first one so please forgive me if someone already said this.

depending on how much coding is done a lot can be done with this like being able to select the gender of each piece.

You could divide battle animations into types like combat, sexy, humorous, etcetera, etcetera. and set user chosen conditions for them.