What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sex Mugen

I keep trying to download qof redux from ryonamugendatabase but everytime i do MEGA shows that it hates me. I get up to like 63% before it quits. Is there a way to get past this?

I'm having trouble with the Minotaur, I've figured out all of his moves except that one where he calls a Horse buddy to grab the opponent from behind. How do I do that one?

I'm having trouble with the Minotaur, I've figured out all of his moves except that one where he calls a Horse buddy to grab the opponent from behind. How do I do that one?

It's in a different, updated version of Minotaur that I've attached. Once you add it in, it's just one of the attack buttons, varies with whatever controller, keyboard, etc. you have plugged in. Nothing fancy, and it comes with 3 new moves, but note that not many characters are actually, truly compatible with it.

Attachments

• Minotaur2.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 3

looks to have some interesting updates in the near future.

Those gifs have existed for years, though. I remember seeing them on Sunaegis before I decided to stay clear due to virus scares.

Those gifs have existed for years, though. I remember seeing them on Sunaegis before I decided to stay clear due to virus scares.

Got plenty of animated gifs from mugan characters and more. They were never used for one reason or another, some never intended for mugen.

This seems to be another great Goeniko that is a WIP but thats all I know. I hope its done soon, we've had a hell of a drought with mugen lately.

Judael, you are over your month's bandwith allowance :(

Hey Judael, I'm trying to download QOF redux, but i get a .z01 with the part 1 download and a .zip with the part 2, both getting tons of errors when i extract them. Any advice on the situation? :/

Never could make this work if somebody could a good place to start to get the resources

How to switch game out of fullscreen? I tried it with the mugen.cfg but that still did not work.

So do all we need to download is the 5 things listed under QOF redux UPDATES/PATCHES List? Or do I need to sort through all the old blog posts and download each individual update as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back