What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeekAtChu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

Right but I can't play in Watch Mode can I? I'd like to fight vs the AI, but have the ability to choose which enemy I fight against.
Quoted from the mugenguild forum, "Press the pause button on your keyboard and a menu will pop up. You can change the enemy to AI from there."
I remember doing this myself before, a while ago.

GingerToast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go to training, press pause. There should be a menu for you to choose in Dummy Control
Ah thanks! Is there a way to turn off the stat reset thing that happens in Training Mode? Minotaur's bar for instance keeps resetting, making it kind of pointless.

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In that case, try go into versus mode, select the one you want to fight as second player. Once match begin, press Ctrl+2 together. this should turn player 2 into AI
Btw Ctrl+1 will turn player 1 into AI

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The only flaw is that in training, you won't see finishers. Not that you can't work around that. XD

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

The only flaw is that in training, you won't see finishers. Not that you can't work around that. XD
You guys can also use 'Watch' mode, that in turn sets both sides as pure AI, in case you just want to...well...'Watch' :rolleyes:

Been some nice strides in a few circles thought, Lei-Lei's seeing more H-Frames, and Grizilda's getting updated as well with some better cns support for rapers and a boob bounce cut-in.

GingerToast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the info guys, the CTRL+2 thing does the trick. Would anyone by chance know why my AI seems ... wonky? Minotaur just jumps around and wiffs occasionally, and Kuromaru pretty much does the same. Very few specials are being used. It's like they are set to the lowest difficulty but I have it set to 8 in the options menu. I'm using QoF2014 with the patches/char packs.

Edit: I deleted the game and created a new copy from the archives and it seems to work now. It seems to have been corrupted somehow.

Last edited:

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Try restarting the match by pressing F4, if that didn't help, maybe the char don't have a proper AI code.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Try restarting the match by pressing F4, if that didn't help, maybe the char don't have a proper AI code.
Yeah, most characters don't, especially the rapers. Only the basic Minotaur and Kuromaru Lite have decent AI.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a download for this sex mugen version of birdie iv seen videos of being posted on fc2?

link for reference: video.fc2.com/en/a/content/201406095DSBxkSr/

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a download for this sex mugen version of birdie iv seen videos of being posted on fc2?

link for reference: video.fc2.com/en/a/content/201406095DSBxkSr/
Sorry but I think that guy typically doesn't release his stuff. He just showcases it there on his channel. Maybe I'm mistaken, but that was the word when I originally found his channel on the Spanish forum.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry but I think that guy typically doesn't release his stuff. He just showcases it there on his channel. Maybe I'm mistaken, but that was the word when I originally found his channel on the Spanish forum.
Aw damn :(

Thanks for telling me, ill still keep an eye out for it if it ever does get released.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aw damn :(

Thanks for telling me, ill still keep an eye out for it if it ever does get released.
Yeah I was watching him for a while too, but I think if you translate some of the comments on his videos, you'll see he's constantly asked for his characters and he refuses. Though he does do requests, that's what most of his videos seem to be if you want to see certain character graped by his characters. Google translate shouldn't mess up a simple request too badly, lol.

Last edited:

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a list of characters available somewhere that have a finisher scene (after KO'd by the swallowing move)? Want to remove characters I don't like but I want to keep the ones with finishers.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

loli of fighter looks like it has a new rapist or 2 in it, at lest I haven't seen them before. the files have been removed...so we may never know.

GingerToast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm new question! If there are simultaneous enemies and one is *busy* with a character and the other enemy attacks the character, it interrupts any animation going on (it shows a damage frame instead). Is there a way to turn this off so that animation sequences are non interrupt-able?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm new question! If there are simultaneous enemies and one is *busy* with a character and the other enemy attacks the character, it interrupts any animation going on (it shows a damage frame instead). Is there a way to turn this off so that animation sequences are non interrupt-able?
This has never happened to me. Usually if one player/npc is grabbing another player/npc, nothing can hit or interrupt them until the "grapple" is complete. Not sure what characters you're using.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That entirely depends on the characters and their coding. Some can still get hit, others are invincible, and other actually do get kicked out of the animation or glitch up. The less sloppily made characters tend to avoid the problems, the rest... terrible issues.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New update on

Character is Elastic Woman from the Incredibles. She is in the nude with new moves... certainly some new WTF moments worthy of eluku too.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

God dangit. Mugen_rape has been vicious on the video uploads lately. It makes me so depressed that we'll probably never get any of those characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.