What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

Hey Judael, read my post and response properly, I wasn't talking about your password/site, I was talking about a different site (Mugenryona Sakura). Don't pm me and then not allow pms back so I can explain myself. If your password is the same as that site: I didn't know and honestly, I don't care. This thread exists to share information about Sex Mugen, not to keep information from people.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the lazy people who don't care to do some research or search around:

Go to mugenhentai crearforosex, download Queen of Fighters, profit. The are "full versions" of hentai mugen all around the internet if you look. Google translate is your friend because many sites are in Spanish or Japanese, though Betmark isn't and has recently been updated.

Amenaso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the lazy people who don't care to do some research or search around:

Go to mugenhentai crearforosex, download Queen of Fighters, profit. The are "full versions" of hentai mugen all around the internet if you look. Google translate is your friend because many sites are in Spanish or Japanese, though Betmark isn't and has recently been updated.
I know about mugenhentai crearforosex , but why he cant say password ?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know about mugenhentai crearforosex , but why he cant say password ?
He's decided to be vague and not help most people here anymore for whatever reason, so it doesn't matter. It's his choice if he wants to make things exclusive and not share information. All you're doing is taking this thread off topic and adding to the drama he's already been causing by not being straight forward with people here.

Either ask for help with Sex Mugen, or give help with Sex Mugen in this thread. I ask that people please stop with the off topic bullshit, it's already been going for pages. Why people create stupid drama on a hentai game site is beyond me.

Last edited:

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This might be a little off topic but has anyone else seen EF-12? I mean I can just imagine the possibilities of that not only as a spiritual, 3-D fighter, successor to MUGEN but also the thought of H content that'll eventually come with it.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This might be a little off topic but has anyone else seen EF-12? I mean I can just imagine the possibilities of that not only as a spiritual, 3-D fighter, successor to MUGEN but also the thought of H content that'll eventually come with it.
Haven't heard of it until now. It does seem cool. I guess we can only wait and see. I don't know much about 3-d modeling, but I'm sure someone will figure out how to nude mod it up, whether or not it can actually have sex moves like mugen is debatable though. I mean people have trouble modifying and creating sprites for mugen (Usually they have to modify existing sprites into hentai poses), so I can only imagine how difficult it'd be in 3d.

They really could have given it a more unique and memorable name...EF-12? Bleh, it's very difficult to search for things related to it. Thanks for the heads up though, certainly something to watch. Atm I can't find any adult content for it which is surprising, it must be very new. I can't even really find custom characters yet, there doesn't seem to be any forums for sharing content with it really in English anyways.

Last edited:

crembel

Reputation score

hello, everyone. I have a question about mugenhentai crearforosex homepage. maybe since last november, I can't see the other pages of this homepage. only first page and first page's link can visit, but I can't visit other pages in noticias(maybe notice page). If I click other pages, only 'El foro seleccionado no existe(looks like 'there is no forums(pages) what you select') page appear me. I think this homepage updates solwly but consistently, but I don;' know why I can't visit other page. If anyone tell me the solution, I think very grateful about kindness.

thank you to read my reply

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

You're a piece of shit you know that. Don't waste people's bandwidth with a sig leading to a gigantic download that you put a password on that you change on an often enough enough basis that nobody actually knows what it is.

Fuck you sir. Good day.

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hello, everyone. I have a question about mugenhentai crearforosex homepage. maybe since last november, I can't see the other pages of this homepage. only first page and first page's link can visit, but I can't visit other pages in noticias(maybe notice page). If I click other pages, only 'El foro seleccionado no existe(looks like 'there is no forums(pages) what you select') page appear me. I think this homepage updates solwly but consistently, but I don;' know why I can't visit other page. If anyone tell me the solution, I think very grateful about kindness.

thank you to read my reply
try mugenhentai.crearforosex.com/index.php to go to the forums. or click on FORO (forum) on the Portal section,under the Navegation Menu.

Attachments

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Regarding the passwords, could you take the effort to make it so it's only one password, and you only need to enter it once? It's extremely inconvenient trying to extract it when it's asking you for a (sometimes) entirely different password every 30 seconds.

EDIT: Also, some files in the same character folder have different passwords (ex. ange.snd vs. ange.sff)
It'd also be helpful to write somewhere on your website that the archive is password protected with many passwords somewhere on your website before someone downloads ~5GB of stuff.

Note to anyone attempting to play QOF Redux off Judael's site: unless you know all the passwords that are used, several characters, stages and music are unusable as is (unable to extract several .sff files for characters and stages, which is probably necessary in order to use them)

EDIT2: And after attempting to remove the stages and characters where files couldn't be extracted, MUGEN doesn't start for me.
It would be easier if he uploaded all the characters in the QOF Redux as individual downloads in his characters section, then let people manually add it to their own MUGEN.

Last edited:

cold crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I couldn't find another way to contact you so, I thought I would let you know that file 7 on RMDB will not download. I've been trying to do so for a few days.

If you could fix it that would be great.

Thanks.

Aeouin

Reputation score

Regarding the passwords, could you take the effort to make it so it's only one password, and you only need to enter it once? It's extremely inconvenient trying to extract it when it's asking you for a (sometimes) entirely different password every 30 seconds.
It actually has only one password but because of the way its archived winrar asked for the password for every section and when it does so it loses one file saying incorrect password. I used Haozip as he suggested and it correctly unzipped everything after entering the password once. I also had to change locale to Japanese for unzipping it.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So how would one contact Judael for the password anyway? Also, is there away to tell which characters are coming from what authors?

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm sry for "necro-ing" the discussion by 1 post, could anyone who knows the password help by Priv. Messaging those who needs the 0.50~0.54 patches ? >_>::

Edit : Pardon my lazy ass, I've just found the password for it all via some research @ Uncle Google. And weirdly it only works with Haozip.

Apparently the site needs users to be registered to be viewed.... *ShitGotSerious.png*
-Updated as of 11:36pm (GMT+8) 7/3/2014

Last edited:

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For those of us who know the password, even with haozip I'm getting a ton of errors and "wrong passwords" when I'm unzipping QoFR.

Any idea why?

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Whatever your problem is guys, I think it's about time we end this discussion. Talking about Judael's QoF has only brought drama and unpleasant messages, so let's stop talking about it. If you want to keep having a debate over why Judael went on an outburst, just do it by PM.

Speaking of which, I have a password that works up to update 54, so I can share it if you message me.

Now can we PLEASE get back to discussing about sex mugen and NOT about the Judael incident? Thank you.

crembel

Reputation score

try mugenhentai.crearforosex.com/index.php to go to the forums. or click on FORO (forum) on the Portal section,under the Navegation Menu.
Thank you! Now I can use all of this homepage. Thanks to your help!

Aeouin

Reputation score

For those of us who know the password, even with haozip I'm getting a ton of errors and "wrong passwords" when I'm unzipping QoFR.

Any idea why?
Is your computer set to Japanese system locale? A lot of the files have Japanese characters that become gibberish and cause errors if you aren't. Even in Japanese locale their should be 3 text files that do this but they shouldn't affect anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.