What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakabot

Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

The links in the first post, is there anyway someone can upload a full game link instead of having to download each char individually?

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

new char update Kira from Arcana Hearts

Edit: A few others have also been updated

Dizzy with a new cum shot animation added

Tifa from Queen's Axe

Lieselotte with with a little more compatibility with Kuro lite and Kuro Plus

Last edited:

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For Tifa from Queen's Axe link is dead. Re-upload,plz

ryuzaky77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

why the characters that are in folders alot of the rapers are and when i put the folder in char its not appearing in the game :mad:

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Tifa re-uploaded

Last edited:

blackmask205

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's good to see some new stuff, but can I ask for something ServerSurfer?
1. Is that Tifa compatible with rapers?
2. Could you plz reupload it again because sendmyway doesn't allow my country to download? Thanks so much.

ryuzaky77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did you at least enter the names in the select.def file?
now i know ty xD

EDIT: can anyone give me a link where i can download this rapers: midnight bliss and loli bliss i cant find them D:

Last edited:

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

now i know ty xD

EDIT: can anyone give me a link where i can download this rapers: midnight bliss and loli bliss i cant find them D:

section under "Enlaces" there is a list of chars, you can get most of them, use a site translation if you have trouble navigating. There is a list of rapers, list of rapable and ect. ect.

It's good to see some new stuff, but can I ask for something ServerSurfer?
1. Is that Tifa compatible with rapers?
2. Could you plz reupload it again because sendmyway doesn't allow my country to download? Thanks so much.
1: She is somewhat compatible with most of the animations, but it's not a detailed job as nothing was custom made other than correct positions.

2.: Yeah, here you go.

Attachments

Last edited:

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone please explain how the compatibility code for murakami mob works that is put into the folder?

Seems you need to put that into characters to make them work with it.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can someone please explain how the compatibility code for murakami mob works that is put into the folder?

Seems you need to put that into characters to make them work with it.
those are older versions. hence the V1, V2, V3. I suggest youstick to the newer ones.

I really with the Murakami Mob was easier to rape, let alone fight!

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I dont know how to use said code though.

What do I do?

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I dont know how to use said code though.

What do I do?
I suggest you leave it alone and just play with the file as it is. It's a;ready up to date with the most recent fixes. I don't know why you want to backtrack to a even more glitchy version. Just sick the folder name into the "select.def" file, put the character in the "char folder" and you're good.

ryuzaky77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

why my Minotaur is not doing any sex moves in watch mode? i made it to work only on kuromaru one time idk how other girls not work idk how make it have sex D:

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I suggest you leave it alone and just play with the file as it is. It's a;ready up to date with the most recent fixes. I don't know why you want to backtrack to a even more glitchy version. Just sick the folder name into the "select.def" file, put the character in the "char folder" and you're good.
I think we're having a communication error here.

MMob comes with a compatibility code that I assume you can put into other characters to make their animations line up with MMob. I'm wondering how you do that.

~~~~

^

You have to select Minotaur with whatever you have keyed to the Y button.

blackmask205

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

MMob comes with a compatibility code that I assume you can put into other characters to make their animations line up with MMob. I'm wondering how you do that.

~~~~

^

MurakamiMob compatible code V3.5 is the latest one, but it need to be applied into character .air file so the character will work properly . Every Mugen character has an air. file which contains animation code to make their sprites work (that 's how we see our charaters "fighting"on Mugen)
To apply Murakami compatible code you simply open that file with Notepad, copy text inside and paste them in .air file of a character, sound easy enough right?
But the problem is animation is mentioned in the code must exist for the victim you want to try, for example:
You wanna copy these line:
;Hit by MIX Leg Part alt
[Begin Action 41005]
18300,20, 0,0, 10
18300,20, -2,-2, 30
18300,30, -4,-4, 10
18300,30, -4,-6, 70
18300,20, 0,0, 4
18300,20, -2,-2, 4
18300,30, -4,-4, 4
18300,30, -4,-6, 10
18300,20, 0,0, 4
18300,20, -2,-2, 4
18300,30, -4,-4, 4
18300,30, -4,-6, 10
18300,20, 0,0, 4

So the victim must have the animation group numbered 18300 to have this code worked (18300 group usually have sprites describing the girls are raped by Kuro standing)
So, Mugen is not a plug and play stuff, if you want something special you must learn more about it.:)
P/S: btw, thanks Server Surfer for your answer.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

MurakamiMob compatible code V3.5 is the latest one, but it need to be applied into character .air file so the character will work properly . Every Mugen character has an air. file which contains animation code to make their sprites work (that 's how we see our charaters "fighting"on Mugen)
To apply Murakami compatible code you simply open that file with Notepad, copy text inside and paste them in .air file of a character, sound easy enough right?
But the problem is animation is mentioned in the code must exist for the victim you want to try, for example:
You wanna copy these line:
;Hit by MIX Leg Part alt
[Begin Action 41005]
18300,20, 0,0, 10
18300,20, -2,-2, 30
18300,30, -4,-4, 10
18300,30, -4,-6, 70
18300,20, 0,0, 4
18300,20, -2,-2, 4
18300,30, -4,-4, 4
18300,30, -4,-6, 10
18300,20, 0,0, 4
18300,20, -2,-2, 4
18300,30, -4,-4, 4
18300,30, -4,-6, 10
18300,20, 0,0, 4

So the victim must have the animation group numbered 18300 to have this code worked (18300 group usually have sprites describing the girls are raped by Kuro standing)
So, Mugen is not a plug and play stuff, if you want something special you must learn more about it.:)
P/S: btw, thanks Server Surfer for your answer.
You're welcome of course. Thank you in turn for giving the guy a detailed answer on mugen coding tidbit. I'm sure the other guys will appreciate it.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

~~~~

^

Sorry about that, Black was kind enough to give you a fairly detailed explanation. I thought you wanted to use the older coding list to revert the characters. My bad.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A slew of new updates with various character updates and even a few new. The updates go all the way into the middle of the second page on the portal. Some of the updates are simple nude sprites for Vice and others, and of mixed quality (they tried though, they tried) while some of it is pretty impressive, including Minotaur and is Horse friend double penetration animations.

Select what you want and download.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm too spoiled by ones with actual H animations now to have ones that are mostly edits. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.