What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

I'd also be interested in your pack Aika. Mine's lost on my dead computer and I had too much content on it to track it all over again.
If you're just looking for a replacement I've linked two complete MUGEN packs within the last couple of pages.

I was browsing the Mugen Imageboard and found this:
This one is the best MUGEN I've ever found (IMO) in regards to compatibility, quality, and content.

However, I'm always eager to see if someone has something better...
*hint*hint*

2ndhokage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd love to see some more characters that were compatible with Catalya...The queens blade warrior chick with the thick thighes and breast.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's the other way around. The characters have to be made to be compatible with the rapists, if the character doesn't have the proper sprites+animations to go properly with a certain rape attack it won't display properly and crap(I mean, sure Kuromaru will still try to rape them, but don't expect them to be properly positioned or anything).

Also, I'm still patiently waiting for this to be updated again, another rapist. Only two animations on it so far.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Kuromaru, Minotaur, Morrigan, Tendril, and all of the other rapists are quite enough for me. They bring futa, beastiality, torture, tentacle rape, gang rape and a whole slew of other fetishes to the table. Enough to have most bases covered.

So all I'm waiting for is compatible characters to work with what we already have. If a character is designed to work for Kuromaru and Minotaur they almost always work perfectly with the rest.

Moar fresh meat is what I want.

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey guys! Can someone help me? Or actually... take a request?

Recently I've started to get into Sex Mugen again. I'm a huge Mai fan (as you probably know from my first game), but the one I like most isn't available for Sex Mugen. Or at least not for most of the rapers.
This is the one:
So I was thinking maybe someone can make her compatible with the recent rapers? Tendrill, Ryona-Morrigan, Kuromaru and YarimisuHIVE?

Oh, and I'm not asking about drawing yourself. I just need help with the coding of the character... since it's so different from Fighter Maker. Mai_rb already has a lot of sex-animations, so I'm sure most of them can be used already. If there are some animations missing, I'll draw them myself. But I don't know where to start with the making.

Sooo... pretty please?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey Toffi, I'd help you if I could but my knowledge with Mugen is limited to how to add characters and the like. Now I don't have the means to check which specific version you're interested in but what I do know is that there is more Mai characters for Mugen than any other. The complete Mugen I downloaded included three, which were all very different from one another.

Also, I know that some members of the forums have links posted in their signatures to huge mediafire caches of characters (some with dozens of Mai's). I can't find any at the moment but if you're interested I can look some more and maybe post them.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry to annoy you but I have read the thread and I still don't understand how does it works ^^" ! (And I have been on the forum but ... I really cannot read spanish)

What do I need to download, if I want to play, please ?

Thanx.

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

At page 19 of this thread there is a post, where you post links to several part of this game...

i downloaded the .part(1-6) from this page and i unzipped,
i can still see just 65 characters, did i do something wrong?

i unzipped "parti1" then unzipped part 2/3/4/5/6 and every time i allowed to replace all the files...was that right?

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

At page 19 of this thread there is a post, where you post links to several part of this game...

i downloaded the .part(1-6) from this page and i unzipped,
i can still see just 65 characters, did i do something wrong?

i unzipped "parti1" then unzipped part 2/3/4/5/6 and every time i allowed to replace all the files...was that right?
Sorry double post, another problem, if i try to open the game (the queen of fighters or mugen), it doesn't work.
There is a black window and i wait and wait, if i click it say "not responding".

Altes Eisenliebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys! Can someone help me? Or actually... take a request?

Recently I've started to get into Sex Mugen again. I'm a huge Mai fan (as you probably know from my first game), but the one I like most isn't available for Sex Mugen. Or at least not for most of the rapers.
This is the one: So I was thinking maybe someone can make her compatible with the recent rapers? Tendrill, Ryona-Morrigan, Kuromaru and YarimisuHIVE?

Oh, and I'm not asking about drawing yourself. I just need help with the coding of the character... since it's so different from Fighter Maker. Mai_rb already has a lot of sex-animations, so I'm sure most of them can be used already. If there are some animations missing, I'll draw them myself. But I don't know where to start with the making.

Sooo... pretty please?
Mhmmm...
I do have some MUGEN coding knowledge myself(made some chars for it almost a year ago and non-H :D) so from that knowledge i can say you this; many H-chars do not need special custom states coded to work with said rapers chars.
You only need to locate which custom anim they do need and assemble it in the character ".Air" with programs like "MCM"(Mugen Character Maker) or the latest "FF" (Fighter Factory). And since i love bunker post/s let me explain some more(puts on a cool looking hat,erhm shades :cool:):
When a character uses a special move/grapple against another char it will check if the "hitted" character do have the required anim(example: let's say 2999) IF said animation is found it will be used, else the "hitting" char will use a "placeholder" anim (usually made from the gethit anim of the "hitted" char since they are required anims/sprites).
Well; guess that'all...if you still have some doubts let me know. :D

P.S: As usual sorry for my english...i'm also kind of "in a hurry" ;)
P.P.S:I removed the link from your post when quoting it, since you know i have only 3 posts so no links from me :p

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

EDIT: @asdlolxd12345, and @ Minerve
Meh, double-post.

I was browsing the Mugen Imageboard and found this:

More characters that I've previously posted, along with stages and what not. I've enjoyed it quite a bit. From scratch you can download everything, unzip the 'The Queen of Fighters 2012.zip' first. Then unzip the stages and characters separately and move them into their appropriate folders (the characters are already listed in the data folder).

When unzipping some of the characters I had about half a dozen errors come up using winrar, however, there doesn't appear to be any issues in game and all the characters (shown here; ) are included.

This one isn't mine, just to make sure I'm not trying to steal any credit. But I'll still answer any questions I can. However, if you're new to MUGEN I recommend skimming through the last couple of pages on this thread for character installation instructions and the like.
Why must I keep quoting myself? I went back a couple of pages and found this on 22. I thought my instructions were straight forward enough, oh well. Download everything from that link. Unzip "The Queen of Fighters 2012.zip". That is you mugen game without the characters and the stages. So now you must unzip all the separate character packs and move them all in the "chars" folder found in your new "The Queen Of Fighters" folder. Do the same for your stages pack (except you move them to the "stages" folder). Now you can run "The Queen of Fighters" app which is the game itself. Use arrow keys and enter to select and what not. I suggest changing your controls to whatever you prefer.

Last edited:

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you >< (And I have read the thread ^^" Can you imagine what could happen if I haven't tried \o/ ?)

Darkheaven

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have the list of moves for kuromaru and minotaur? i cant seem to pull them off and the site is confusing in inputs. in A,B,C,X,Y,Z format please

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So far, I don't know all the moves and I cannot use them (so, try to find the other ones is just impossible) 'cause I'm being killed everytime I play :D !

So, the only ones I know are very easy to find and, I guess, are "the basic ones" :
Down, Forward, (A, B, X, Y)
Down, Backward (A, B, X, Y)

It's the same for the both Kuromaru (I haven't tried yet for the Minotaur) but they don't do the same moves (hopefully lol).

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A,B,C & X,Y,Z refer to whatever setup you have for the controls. ABC is bottom row and XYZ are the top. As an example I set mine to Z,X,C & A,S,D. I strongly recommend going into the in-game options and set up what you prefer.

If I stumble on any movelist I'll post them, I just don't want to spend half an hour typing everything out.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Shit completely forgot about this. I'll try to get around to uploading it sometime soon!

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys, I wondered, since Rainbow Mika is one of my favorite Street Fighter character of all time, does anyone have a Kuromaru/Minotaur compatible version of her?

I'd be most gratefull, I use to have one but alas it was on my old computer who died.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Forgot I said I'd post movelists if I found them. Well here.

All credit goes to author of post, obviously.

Oh, and Google is your friend.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

all of the characters have a movelist already in their files, otherwise they would do nothing at all times. I believe most are in a cmd file that you can open with note/word pad or whatever other text viewer you desire.

The first bits will be random gibberish, but the next section defines how to do all the inputs for all the special moves.

you will see stuff like

command: ~d,f, a and the what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.