What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

I may be wrong, but i do believe none of those are finishers.
@allsop, thanks man, your a life saver, my mugen data just got corrupted, so you made it really easy to get back most my characters, hell you even had a couple i missed.
Finally found the video it was from

At this point is where green Kuro does the finisher.

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finally found the video it was from

At this point is where green Kuro does the finisher.
huh, didnt know she had a finisher.
hate to do this but got to ask for some help, I have the newest version of the minitour and the newest version of maori thing is, her newest version while supposedly compatible is not working with the Minotaur back, down, forward, b move. appreciate any advice.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks for the link Games Dude.

huh, didnt know she had a finisher.
hate to do this but got to ask for some help, I have the newest version of the minitour and the newest version of maori thing is, her newest version while supposedly compatible is not working with the Minotaur back, down, forward, b move. appreciate any advice.
Same here, I got them both from the Spanish site to find they're not compatible for me. I noticed others complain about them not working ether. Others offered suggestions but Googles' Translation wasn't making much sense to me. So ultimately I'm in the same boat. If there's a fix I can't find it.

Here's a link to the thread I mentioned:

Also, here's a similar thread for another character with the same issue:

If anyone can make heads or tails of it let me know.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

They said that the problem may be the minotaur himself.

Select him using whatever key you have set to "START"

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They said that the problem may be the minotaur himself.

Select him using whatever key you have set to "START"
Holding the start button makes it so he goes into rape ready mode, its not the problem. according to this site they got the link wrong somehow. they posted the supposedly correct link but its dead now.

also you guys should check out that place, lots off characters i never knew got updates.

EDIT: Also, use the New Minotaur on the New Minotaur.

Last edited:

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Found a new link, tell me if it goes down since the original seemed to get shot down so quickly. I've also decided to work on an upgrade pack off of Allsops version, and try to make it as easy as possible to use. Should be done in a week.

Maori V3

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I never did figure out how to add new characters to it, but the only ones I'm interested in are the ones with full animation compatibility with the special moves...and I never could figure out which ones were and which ones weren't...or where to find any of them. It all seems very complicated, and the only webpage I could find any info on it in was in Spanish. :/

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I never did figure out how to add new characters to it, but the only ones I'm interested in are the ones with full animation compatibility with the special moves...and I never could figure out which ones were and which ones weren't...or where to find any of them. It all seems very complicated, and the only webpage I could find any info on it in was in Spanish. :/
If you look back a few pages, you'll see I quoted this... (again)

If it's different, then follow the examples for previously added characters. also i made a pic-a-ture yay

This should give you a good idea of what to do.
Which has a full picture guide explaining how to install characters in the spoiler. As for characters, go to

Click the image that says "Bienvenido" to enter the site.

Look for the category under the chatbox. It should say

+ Lista de Chars Rapers :

- Disponibles : [link]
- Editados : [link]

+ Lista de Chars Compatibles :

- Disponibles : [link]

Under "+Lista de Chars Rapers"
Click the link for "Disponsibles" for a list of characters who were designed to rape. Click "Editados" for a list of characters that were edited and given rape moves.

Under "+Lista de Chars Compatibles"
Click the link of "Disponsibles" for a list of rapeable characters compatible with Kuromaru/Minotaur/Yarimusi or whatever other rapers.

Then find a character you like, click the blue text to open the download page/original thread for it, download it, and follow the picture guide above to install it.

Then you run the game, and try them out.

It REALLY isn't complicated once you get the hang of it.

EDIT: And @ Fatmancory, I tried your Maori, it has a bug that crashes the game.

Fortunately I know the solution. Go into the .def file (open with notepad, it's just easier), find this part

[Files]
sprite = Maori.sff
anim = Maori.air
sound = Maori.snd
;cmd = Maori.cmd ;Winmugen AI
cmd = AI_1_0.txt ;Mugen1.0 AI
cns = Maori.cns
stcommon = Maori_common1.cns

and get rid of the bolded symbol. Then the character will work normally.

Last edited:

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

^ only problem is they seem to have a lot of outdated characters.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

That's because they don't remove anything from the list. But if you want to keep up on the new guys just check there every few days, you'll see a lot of them in the announcements and updates in the recent posts.

cookie_god

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the big list thread hasn't been updated in a while, but there are a bunch of characters compatible. look through the forum for anything marked K/S/M(kuro/slime/mino) and most of those are mostly compatible. alcnX's blog has links to mostly compatible chars, he just hasn't done any animations for mino's newer attacks. i recommend his cammy and sakura, the animations for mino's original "special attacks" are pretty awesome anyway. hopefully some of the still motivated creators/editors will come back around for more work. If i ever stop being lazy, i'll be updating a few myself.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score
About Hi-res

I too don't like or use the low-res chars, but there's nothing to be done about it except wait or create your own content.

As little as possible of these chars are custom-drawn, that's a heck of a lot of work! So you see a lot of chars whose clothed scenes are ripped straight out of a fighting game. Often, it's a low-res game or a low-res rip.

The reason someone might purposely make a low-res rip is because the next step is to create nude scenes by taking existing poses and modifying them to nude. That's a lot tougher for high-res chars - requires more art skill and more time.

Then you have to fit the naughty bits onto whatever rapist char you want to be compatible with, and if possible create a custom game-over for some rapists.

I can see how it'd be a lot of work.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just tedious frame by frame work. With enough practice you can get much quicker, but any job will still take hours upon hours of work.

@ cookie_god, thanks for mentioning alcnX's blog. I'm checking the site out now and it's looking pretty good.

oniofthesky

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone know where i can get a good mugen engine with lots of slots but simple to use?

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Man if the editers could replace minataur/or any raper with characters like ryu while still having their unique moveset, that would be so fapping enjoyable. Good shit though.

archangelgemini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey guys i lost all my save data a while ago for sex mugen and I was wondering if someone could upload theirs for me or let me use it

invisible

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok so I have over 100 characters, and my small problem is that I'm missing some of their portraits in the selection screen, is this a portraits positioning issue, if so how to fix this?

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi, people.

I need to find a TIFA who is compatible with the minotaur or any raper character, i got a new tifa from another side, they say it was a new version but it wasnt so i replace the Original with these new and she isnt compatible with the raper character in fact she only have 1 animation now...so i need a new tifa.

I cant find her in google, BUT i did find some cool new characters which is nice but i want mine tifa T_T next time i should make a Copy before replacing a character.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Man if the editers could replace minataur/or any raper with characters like ryu while still having their unique moveset, that would be so fapping enjoyable. Good shit though.

Hi, people.

I need to find a TIFA who is compatible with the minotaur or any raper character, i got a new tifa from another side, they say it was a new version but it wasnt so i replace the Original with these new and she isnt compatible with the raper character in fact she only have 1 animation now...so i need a new tifa.

I cant find her in google, BUT i did find some cool new characters which is nice but i want mine tifa T_T next time i should make a Copy before replacing a character.

Seriously, if you want a specific character, go to this site and try the "Buscar (search) function.

It works.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Seriously, if you want a specific character, go to this site and try the "Buscar (search) function.

It works.
sounds good, so theres a bunch of box fields here...which one do i type the characters name into.

Status
Not open for further replies.