What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

Personally I just lurk the mugen hentai forum, though it's spanish.

Looking at that site it seems I have a older version of the game. Most of the sprites aren't there in my version. Does that site have the Most recent update for it?

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Get Mugen 1.0 and then you can use what you are getting. You probably have the older winmugen.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Looking at that site it seems I have a older version of the game. Most of the sprites aren't there in my version. Does that site have the Most recent update for it?
The only updated build is the one you make for yourself. I will go on record as saying that 99% of the characters that are listed in the download here are trash.
The game hasn't changed. The only difference would be characters. The sprites aren't in your version because you haven't downloaded nd installed the characters into your game, becauase that's how MUGEN works.

The site I linked to still gets updated with new characters, while also having somewhat of an archive of old ones. If you want to "update" your MUGEN, check it out.

And if you need help figuring out how to add characters, there's a "search this thread" button that will give you a fully illustrated guide, so look before you beg, please.

ibigfire

Reputation score

i might upload my version again, last time i updated it was prolly around 2 months ago, since nothing notable was rlly released since then

only the best of the best, almost all chars with 100% compatibilty with mino, kuro (including his final finisher), and about 70% compatibilty with other rapers like morrigan and tendril

it'll take a while tho to upload, its like a gig
I, for one, would really really appreciate that.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

wow... a mugen hentai thread? ooohhh yes...
i'm a member of mugenhentai.creatuforo.com too ;D
and have alot of chars, stages
if u guys wanna i can stay posting some links here ^^

DearSfan31

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wow... a mugen hentai thread? ooohhh yes...
i'm a member of mugenhentai.creatuforo.com too ;D
and have alot of chars, stages
if u guys wanna i can stay posting some links here ^^
That would b very much appreciated. New content is always great

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

ok, here are some some 4shared folders and some sites who have alot of hentai characters and stages for mugen.

rapist characters, compatibles, and non-compatibles (i rly recomend the rapist girls ;D)

well here the sites:

(the best database of h-mugen the owner is axel120 from mugenhentai forum, here u can find alot of chars, stages, and more stuff)

be fun ;D

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

I'll go check that out now. Very much appreciated!

R

Ryka

Which characters is Rana compatible with? I tried it with I-no (tessa 60%) but she always gets positioned weird with Rana's sex attacks.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Which characters is Rana compatible with? I tried it with I-no (tessa 60%) but she always gets positioned weird with Rana's sex attacks.
If testing out a rapist chat go with Kai as your oppnent. If testing a rapee choose one of the newer Kuromarus like K-light or something of that fame

R

Ryka

Rana is a special case, since she 'attacks' males and other type characters.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Now that Megaupload is down, does anyone know of a working download for Sex Mugen?

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

agreed, i expect us to get shot with sniper rifles for asking, but does anybody have an up to date sex mugen working download? My old link was a megaupload one...

thecrispydud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

all ive got is an old but stable version of tantrumbull's that ive been slowly updating with new characters...

livewir3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How can I download this game with Megaupload down?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have a kuro_lite version that should be up to date. Which uploader should I try?

Merovingean

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

MEGAUPLOAD LINK IS BLOCKED... SEX MUGEN OTHER LINK PLS GUYS...
:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alright, well here's my entire mugen pack.

This is the first time I've compressed a folder and split it into smaller groups, and it's my first time using Mediafire so let me know if anything's wrong.

EDIT:
I've changed default controls around, which you can change to anything you'd like in options.

Current Layout:
Player1- Arrow keys
"a,b,c" = z,x,c
"x,y,z"= a,s,d
"Select" = Enter

Player2- Numpad 8,4,5,6
"a,b,c" = j,k,l
"x,y,z"= i,o,p
"Select" = Shift

Also, for those of you who don't know:
Alt, Enter = Fullscreen
Function Keys (F1,F2,F3, ect.) = various 'debugging' tools (full special bar, restart round, set health to 0, ect.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.